PDA

View Full Version : How does one complain about the condescending attitude of certain admins here?

awan4ever
17-Jan-2012, 08:30 PM
Admin
Adeel
Waseem

How does one complain about the condescending attitude of certain admins here who resorting to deleting posts and closing threads without being man enough to give a reason either in private or in public and why are such people given authority in the first place?

I would like a public debate about how this forum is moderated and the admins should make a permanent thread where one can publicly post complaints against any member of the moderating team.

Thank you.

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/jpg/angry-dark-stare.jpg

PMLN-JEDDAH
17-Jan-2012, 08:52 PM
i am sick of admins behavior, i ask them 100 times what is my sin, why my post are going for moderation from day 1. because my name starts from PMLN.

awan4ever
17-Jan-2012, 09:17 PM
Yes.

The admins need to make a code of conduct for themselves also and weed out the idiots among themselves.

Go ahead ban me again!

sabir1
17-Jan-2012, 09:22 PM
noting would happen . wait for some other good site or search for some good one

Adeel
17-Jan-2012, 09:28 PM
Yes.

The admins need to make a code of conduct for themselves also and weed out the idiots among themselves.

Go ahead ban me again!

I am looking into this and the mod, whoever you had an issue with, will come with an explanation on this thread.

awan4ever
17-Jan-2012, 09:30 PM
I am looking into this and the mod, whoever you had an issue with, will come with an explanation on this thread.

Thank you.

I am waiting anxiously to hear from that person.

I can name him if you like.

AbdulRehman
17-Jan-2012, 10:16 PM
Assalam-u-Alaikum Adeel Bhai
The said post had nothing to do with the topic of the thread and also it can start a fight b/w u two guys so I had to stop it there Any post which is a personal attack on any member is deleted.
The forum has guidelines how to report posts and threads.
There is no bias or taking any sides with anybody.
Wassalam

AbdulRehman

Adeel
17-Jan-2012, 10:30 PM
The said post had nothing to do with the topic of the thread and also it can start a fight b/w u two guys so I had to stop it there Any post which is a personal attack on any member is deleted.
Wassalam

AbdulRehman

Kindly point out, how the post was personal? Was he trying to post someone's personal information? was he threatening someone?

ThoughtFelon
17-Jan-2012, 10:39 PM
What nonesence!

This is a privately held website, it's a property of it's owners and they have every right to ban or delete any comments. Freedom of speech only applies to government organizations not political websites!

Some people really have a skewed sense of freedom of speech, i.e. I have every right to kick you out of my house when you say stuff that I don't agree with in my house.

@Adeel (http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?u=4936) you shouldn't be asking your moderators to explain their actions. You are micro managing, if you don't trust a mod than don't make them a mod!!!

cefspan
17-Jan-2012, 11:19 PM
@Admin (http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?u=4887)
@Adeel (http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?u=4936)
@Waseem (http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?u=10205)

How does one complain about the condescending attitude of certain admins here who resorting to deleting posts and closing threads without being man enough to give a reason either in private or in public and why are such people given authority in the first place?

I would like a public debate about how this forum is moderated and the admins should make a permanent thread where one can publicly post complaints against any member of the moderating team.

Thank you.

i am sick of admins behavior, i ask them 100 times what is my sin, why my post are going for moderation from day 1. because my name starts from PMLN.

Adeel sb , I have asked u before couple of times , and I am asking you again , can u PLEASE tell me why the profile picture size of BU TURABI and PMLN-JEDDAH comparatively larger than the profile picture size of rest of us ?

razaali
18-Jan-2012, 12:10 AM
Wassalam

AbdulRehman

Rehman saab i have a complain too but i want o explain you that you lways deleted my post which is always a reply to those who started hated debate it makes me dissapointed that you guys shold banned them or allowed us to reply those question my post deleted by you guys why not you guys stop those ppl ist but i know when they dont have answer then one guy in last month call admin to help him and say admin shia per pabandi lagao this guy is already banned in pakistan i dont know why he have a freedom to start these kind of issue now more ppl also joined him, one thing you cn check that there is a group when one guy dont have answer then he stay away and other ppl come to rescue him or his thought, im a pro pakistani and i have a same right then other too.

AbdulRehman
18-Jan-2012, 05:56 AM
Kindly point out, how the post was personal? Was he trying to post someone's personal information? was he threatening someone?
Dear Adeel Bhai
AoA
The following is the copy of the post by awan4ever:

Aj sab ko bata why you dont have a beard, wear ties and suits like infidels and roshan khyals and study in a co-ed institute?

Mein peecha nahi chorron ga is forum per ab tera.

Answer or I will ask on every one of your post!

In my humble opinion this was personal and threatening and would have turned into an ugly scenario.

Jazak Allah Khair.

AbdulRehman
18-Jan-2012, 05:57 AM
What nonesence!

This is a privately held website, it's a property of it's owners and they have every right to ban or delete any comments. Freedom of speech only applies to government organizations not political websites!

Some people really have a skewed sense of freedom of speech, i.e. I have every right to kick you out of my house when you say stuff that I don't agree with in my house.

@Adeel (http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?u=4936) you shouldn't be asking your moderators to explain their actions. You are micro managing, if you don't trust a mod than don't make them a mod!!!

Jazak Allah Khair Brother.

Adeel
18-Jan-2012, 05:58 AM
What nonesence!

We don't want to act like dictators here. Rehman bhai had a valid reason for deleting his posts. I just wanted him to tell the whole scenerio to everyone in here, so they know exactly what is going on.

AbdulRehman
18-Jan-2012, 06:40 AM
We don't want to act like dictators here. Rehman bhai had a valid reason for deleting his posts. I just wanted him to tell the whole scenerio to everyone in here, so they know exactly what is going on.
Jazak Allah Khair Bhai.

bons
18-Jan-2012, 07:04 AM
@Admin (http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?u=4887)
@Waseem (http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?u=10205)

Thank you.

You deserve this. I don't know why were you left off leash for a long time. Siasat.pk is not for RAFIDI/TAKFIRI/UNDERCOVER INDIANS who are EMPLOYED BY CIA/RAW/MOSSAD. Go and hangout with your peers in garbage bin.

janbazali
18-Jan-2012, 07:17 AM
i disagree with the thread, and i want to back the moderators here....they are doing good job

this is not good......so many of my posts are deleted with the reason of not relevant to the topic

I accept this, those posts ere not relevant, and i did not make any complaint as moderators have all the right to judge the value of posts...

@AbdulRehman (http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?u=13165)

keep it up, you guys are doing good job

jazakAllah khair

bons
18-Jan-2012, 07:17 AM

Brother Adeel,

Admins don't have to give explanation of their actions. You can simply say that a post/thread is against the policy so it is removed.

Please impose a policy on Siasat.pk and remove the posts/threads which you think are against the interests of Pakistan and Islam. Why are you allowing our enemies to use our forum for their dingy propaganda. If you see the history of awan4ever you would hardly find any positive thing. He is a dumpster diver and always post crap from online garbage bins.

janbazali
18-Jan-2012, 07:26 AM
Brother Adeel,

Admins don't have to give explanation of their actions. You can simply say that a post/thread is against the policy so it is removed.

Please impose a policy on Siasat.pk and remove the posts/threads which you think are against the interests of Pakistan and Islam. Why are you allowing our enemies to use our forum for their dingy propaganda. If you see the history of awan4ever you would hardly find any positive thing. He is a dumpster diver and always post crap from online garbage bins.

Adeel
i completely endorsed this

ThoughtFelon
18-Jan-2012, 07:39 AM

That's nice of you!!!

(clap)(clap)

awan4ever
18-Jan-2012, 01:02 PM
What nonesence!

This is a 'public forum' not a personal blog.

Whoever is running it is doing so with the intention of maximizing traffic and user posted content and not through his or her personal blogposts.

If freedom of speech is not allowed then there is no point to the whole exercise and it will slowly kill off the website. There are many similar ones around so its not like people dont have a choice. We come here for the fun of the interaction as well as enjoying the content.

This is no ones house.

awan4ever
18-Jan-2012, 01:05 PM
Wassalam

AbdulRehman

I had explained to you personally why I had posted the comment. It was in no way offensive. It was only to solicit an explanation from the said person for his arrogant views and lopsided judgmental thinking.

You could have waited and seen if the exchange was going to go into personal abuse territory or into a legitimate debate instead of taking pre-emptive action like George W. Bush.

awan4ever
18-Jan-2012, 01:07 PM
You deserve this. I don't know why were you left off leash for a long time. Siasat.pk is not for RAFIDI/TAKFIRI/UNDERCOVER INDIANS who are EMPLOYED BY CIA/RAW/MOSSAD. Go and hangout with your peers in garbage bin.

:lol:

Im not going anywhere.

Itni asani say teri jaan nahi choron ga.

awan4ever
18-Jan-2012, 01:09 PM
Brother Adeel,

Adeel

So this is not offensive and derogatory?

How is this not personal?

He is calling me an enemy of the state and Islam other names only because I do not follow his perverted worldviews and yet you are allowing it?

Where is the skewered sense of justice now?

ThoughtFelon
19-Jan-2012, 07:45 AM
This is a 'public forum' not a personal blog.

Whoever is running it is doing so with the intention of maximizing traffic and user posted content and not through his or her personal blogposts.

If freedom of speech is not allowed then there is no point to the whole exercise and it will slowly kill off the website. There are many similar ones around so its not like people dont have a choice. We come here for the fun of the interaction as well as enjoying the content.

This is no ones house.

Yes, it is a private property, it's a political website and owners can make their own rules!!

You obviously don't understand the rules of private property.

This is internet, are you really concerned about your "freedom of expression"? Just go and open up your own website to express your freedom of expression!!

bons
19-Jan-2012, 08:33 AM

So this is not offensive and derogatory?

How is this not personal?

He is calling me an enemy of the state and Islam other names only because I do not follow his perverted worldviews and yet you are allowing it?

Where is the skewered sense of justice now?

Why are you complaining? You proudly claim that you are:

RAFIDI/TAKFIRI/UNDERCOVER INDIAN and are EMPLOYED BY: CIA/RAW/MOSSAD

What else can I call you?

BTW your posts fully support your claim.

awan4ever
19-Jan-2012, 12:57 PM
Why are you complaining? You proudly claim that you are:

RAFIDI/TAKFIRI/UNDERCOVER INDIAN and are EMPLOYED BY: CIA/RAW/MOSSAD

What else can I call you?

BTW your posts fully support your claim.

I can call myself whatever I want...I have not 'denounced' my religion anywhere ever...these are stupid titles given by idiots like you so i just save some effort on your part and include them in my signature so you dont have to call me names again and again.

Which post of mine makes me an enemy of Islam?

awan4ever
19-Jan-2012, 12:58 PM
Yes, it is a private property, it's a political website and owners can make their own rules!!

You obviously don't understand the rules of private property.

This is internet, are you really concerned about your "freedom of expression"? Just go and open up your own website to express your freedom of expression!!

I 'obviously' want to know what the rules are. That is why I posted the 'question' in the header you moron.

Mojo-jojo
20-Jan-2012, 08:39 AM
I also support moderators to interfere and stop nasty kind of posts. We have to learn how to have civilized discussion.

I also feel that there are too many posts and threads on religious matters sparking heated exchanges. Religious extremism is so deeply rooted now in our society that it is spilling over here on this forum. You can practice religion the way you like it but don't preach it to others here on this forum. Every Pakistani already has been exposure to more than enough religious lecturing anyway.Please Do Not Make Religion an Issue. Let us talk about the real issues faced by majority of Pakistanis and discuss some solutions.:)