PDA

View Full Version : A slap on Lord Nazir + London Post + Jamat-e-Islami from Scotland Yard

Ammad Hafeez
06-Oct-2011, 03:09 AM
The below attached letter is a slap on the face of those who are always planing a new propaganda against MQM after failing in the previous. Enjoy :

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Whw8rxVzZzI/ToxVT2rzejI/AAAAAAAAADg/eHIocQu9Ubg/s640/Letter+from+the+Metropolitan+Police+regarding+murd er+of+Dr+Imran+farooq+page+1.jpeg (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Whw8rxVzZzI/ToxVT2rzejI/AAAAAAAAADg/eHIocQu9Ubg/s1600/Letter+from+the+Metropolitan+Police+regarding+murd er+of+Dr+Imran+farooq+page+1.jpeg)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TpH-Nccs0Wk/ToxVYEXzcmI/AAAAAAAAADk/D4MfkAtQw8g/s640/Letter+from+the+Metropolitan+Police+regarding+murd er+of+Dr+Imran+farooq+page+2.jpeg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TpH-Nccs0Wk/ToxVYEXzcmI/AAAAAAAAADk/D4MfkAtQw8g/s1600/Letter+from+the+Metropolitan+Police+regarding+murd er+of+Dr+Imran+farooq+page+2.jpeg)

anyie1
06-Oct-2011, 03:59 AM
So what is and where is the slap thingy.....................

WatanDost
06-Oct-2011, 04:10 AM
I am watching NATION SLAPS on MQM face Right now.
After Rejoining GOVT,
LAA.NTI s are Claiming that they are SAINTS infront of MQM.

UKPakistani
06-Oct-2011, 04:19 AM
Um we released this letter yesterday in our thread, it says they are still looking for the killers, um where is the slap ? Its not like Pak, they just going to leave it pending for 20 years. Sooner or later, something will break. Just because you manage to evade the law for a while, does not mean you can for ever. If you think they are saints then look at the evidence, you must be deaf dumb and blind to ignore what MQM is. Terrorists

mehwish_ali
06-Oct-2011, 04:37 AM
Um we released this letter yesterday in our thread, it says they are still looking for the killers, um where is the slap ? Its not like Pak, they just going to leave it pending for 20 years. Sooner or later, something will break. Just because you manage to evade the law for a while, does not mean you can for ever. If you think they are saints then look at the evidence, you must be deaf dumb and blind to ignore what MQM is. Terrorists

یہاں نشانہ آپ لوگوں کے اس غلط رویہ کو بنایا جا رہا ہے جہاں امت اور دیگر کذاب اخبار اپنی طرف سے جھوٹی خبریں گھڑتے ہیں اور ہماری دشمنی میں آپ لوگ فورا آمنا صدقنا کہتے ہوئے ان کذابوں پر ایمان لے آتے ہیں۔
جناح پور کے جھوٹے الزام سے لیکر آج تک آپ لوگوں کا یہ طرز عمل تبدیل نہیں ہو سکا۔
وقت آئے گا جب آپ جیسے بہتان تراشوں پر کوئی کان نہیں دھرے گا۔

Star Gazer
06-Oct-2011, 05:58 AM
mqm is such an expert at declaring slaps! slap this, slap that,one slap many slaps etc.etc. Grow up people investigation is on going and Insha Allah the truth will come out. I can only wish that the last slap spares mqm!

aneeskhan
06-Oct-2011, 07:10 AM
I am not MQM supporter but must say Lord Nazir is fraudia,he is more interested in pk politics,saying since 2001 he will influence british govt to arrrest AH ,he did arrange failed lyari gangsters protest fiasco,similarly thisUMMAT is also most stupid newspaper,his reporter is always under sofa when some body having dialogues .All rubbish those who want to change political leadership in karachi come & work for karachites tell them they can work more than mustafa kamal or naimat ullah for them.Not Haram Khori,mehnat strugle sacrifice, no dream to capture from back door.

Saboo
06-Oct-2011, 07:34 AM
I am not MQM supporter but must say Lord Nazir is fraudia,he is more interested in pk politics,saying since 2001 he will influence british govt to arrrest AH ,he did arrange failed lyari gangsters protest fiasco,similarly thisUMMAT is also most stupid newspaper,his reporter is always under sofa when some body having dialogues .All rubbish those who want to change political leadership in karachi come & work for karachites tell them they can work more than mustafa kamal or naimat ullah for them.Not Haram Khori,mehnat strugle sacrifice, no dream to capture from back door.

First of all, why don't you use a regular font like a normal person? This one you using is surely an eye sour.
Secondly, all Mushy lovers kind of like MQM no matter how bad they realy are. In your opinion Lord Nazir is a fraudia. If fraud is the criteria to be a Lord, Altaf bhai should be a lord too. ( in my own way he is a lard! )
Being a true pakistani, off cource he will be interested in pk politics like so many other over-seas pakistanies.
Just look around. You will see many faces smiling at you.
And don't give me that crap that Mustafa Kamal or Naimat Ullah is the best of the best you can come up with.
A 2 to 4 inches of rain will tell you. There is always and I repeat always a chance for improvement. Every year word records are being broken in every field. Now that is a solid proof for people who think. Do you have a brain? Or Mushi washed it already

Raaz
06-Oct-2011, 07:42 AM
The below attached letter is a slap on the face of those who are always planing a new propaganda against MQM after failing in the previous. Enjoy :

باندر کے ہاتھ ہینگ لگ گئی تو وہ سمجھنے لگا کہ میں پنساری بن گیا

What is special in it , why Jumping like monkey....

U r behaving like : چور کی داڑھی میں تنکا :lol::lol::lol::lol:

UKPakistani
06-Oct-2011, 07:44 AM
MK Malik

Its amazing they want to blow the trumpet of MQM, day and noght have you EVER seen a single MQM member criticise another, however high or low, they never make mistakes, they are all perfect saints. Its Amazing that the Fat Git has them all so scared and brain washed that he could do a press conference, with his backside into the microphone and camera, and I swear these lot would say whats wrong, out Quaid decided to talk out of the right end for a change

aneeskhan
06-Oct-2011, 07:52 AM
First of all, why don't you use a regular font like a normal person? This one you using is surely an eye sour.
Secondly, all Mushy lovers kind of like MQM no matter how bad they realy are. In your opinion Lord Nazir is a fraudia. If fraud is the criteria to be a Lord, Altaf bhai should be a lord too. ( in my own way he is a lard! )
Being a true pakistani, off cource he will be interested in pk politics like so many other over-seas pakistanies.
Just look around. You will see many faces smiling at you.
And don't give me that crap that Mustafa Kamal or Naimat Ullah is the best of the best you can come up with.
A 2 to 4 inches of rain will tell you. There is always and I repeat always a chance for improvement. Every year word records are being broken in every field. Now that is a solid proof for people who think. Do you have a brain? Or Mushi washed it alreadyMalik sheb i always wanted you not to come up with cheap words but you are more eager to remain with those,i will still say please discuss things without using bad words to one another i did use fraudia not for you its for public figure ,any way please accept this one that any change you want in karachi/lahore you have to go struggle there (convince people you will deliver better than past ones,no one is perfect either IK,PM ) if you are political worker, allthough my vote is for you if you contest,hope next discussion will be more healthy with shaistigi & good words &gesture.

UKPakistani
06-Oct-2011, 07:56 AM
The way they are celebrating this letter, they seem to have proved that Lord Nazir is guilty of something It is aboutImran Farooqs killers not Lord Nazir who are still being protected by MQM

Saboo
06-Oct-2011, 08:55 AM
@MK Malik (http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?u=13761)

Its amazing they want to blow the trumpet of MQM, day and noght have you EVER seen a single MQM member criticise another, however high or low, they never make mistakes, they are all perfect saints. Its Amazing that the Fat Git has them all so scared and brain washed that he could do a press conference, with his backside into the microphone and camera, and I swear these lot would say whats wrong, out Quaid decided to talk out of the right end for a change

Yes it is amazing really.
Altaf and his so-called Rabitta Committee are a gang of terrorists and black mailers who have made poor people of Karachi hostage charging 2% fee ( bhutta ) not only to its members but almost every body wheather you like it or not. At every election they get votes by the barrel of a gun. Be in a voting booth or in a bori. With the target killers in their ranks, the likes of which have been captures recently, I would be scared too.
So the name of the game is money being collected and sent to London so that Altaf bhai can buy properties, on his name and not on the party. Kashif has digged four of them out and I am sure there are more. So Rave chain hi chain likhta hay filhaal till some biggrra dil shehzada aaye aur inhein ulta lutkaye. but I am afraid we are stuck with them for now. Aap bhi dua kurrein aur mein bhi keh Allah Mian iss 'Pir e khota Pa' se humari jaan chhurrwaye!

Saboo
06-Oct-2011, 09:04 AM
Malik sheb i always wanted you not to come up with cheap words but you are more eager to remain with those,i will still say please discuss things without using bad words to one another i did use fraudia not for you its for public figure ,any way please accept this one that any change you want in karachi/lahore you have to go struggle there (convince people you will deliver better than past ones,no one is perfect either IK,PM ) if you are political worker, allthough my vote is for you if you contest,hope next discussion will be more healthy with shaistigi & good words &gesture.
I beg you pardon but could you please tell me which words did not suit your fancy?
I have tried to answer your points politely but may be my pointing out of your silly font size and color irritated you. Any way please do tell me which are those cheap words I used and what could have been the costly words I should have used? Thanks.

TruPakistani
06-Oct-2011, 09:15 AM
http://ummat.com.pk/2011/10/06/images/cartoon1.jpg

mehwish_ali
06-Oct-2011, 11:09 AM
باندر کے ہاتھ ہینگ لگ گئی تو وہ سمجھنے لگا کہ میں پنساری بن گیا

ہاں بندروں کے ہاتھ میں ہینگ لگی تھی نا جب وہ امت کذاب کے جھوٹوں کو ہینگ سمجھ کر پنساری بنے بیٹھے تھے اور ہر ہر جھوٹی خبر اور الزام پر بندروں کی طرح ناچ رہے تھے۔ سکاٹ لینڈ یارڈ کے نام پر ناچے، ایئر پورٹ پر پکڑے جانے والے متحدہ کے 2 اراکین کے نام پر ناچے، لارڈ نذیر کے خط پر ناچے۔۔۔۔

Agarwal
06-Oct-2011, 11:30 AM
.................................................. .................................................. ..............
Mehwish_ali & others including U are real goofs who 'believe' that 'wishful' thinking (Alone) can be-fool them who had some 'gray-matter'! Propaganda is all that MQM, PTI & alike parties are doing on this forum by misleading threads/posts. For heaven sake, spare this forum which is meant for healthy debate, alone!

Agarwal
06-Oct-2011, 11:34 AM
ہاں بندروں کے ہاتھ میں ہینگ لگی تھی نا جب وہ امت کذاب کے جھوٹوں کو ہینگ سمجھ کر پنساری بنے بیٹھے تھے اور ہر ہر جھوٹی خبر اور الزام پر بندروں کی طرح ناچ رہے تھے۔ سکاٹ لینڈ یارڈ کے نام پر ناچے، ایئر پورٹ پر پکڑے جانے والے متحدہ کے 2 اراکین کے نام پر ناچے، لارڈ نذیر کے خط پر ناچے۔۔۔۔

.................................................. ..............................

No doubt you are the "Mother" of all illiterates

mehwish_ali
06-Oct-2011, 11:51 AM
.................................................. ..............................

ہمیں لیکچر دینے سے قبل اس پوسٹ کو بھی پڑھ لیا ہوتا جس کے جواب میں ہمیں یہ لہجہ اپنانا پڑا۔

مگر یہ کیا دوغلا پن ہے کہ جب ہم پر ان الفاظ کے ساتھ حملہ کیا جائے تو اسوقت آپ کی آنکھیں بند ہو جاتی ہیں اور سب کچھ نظر آنا بند ہو جاتا ہے، اور جب ہم جواب دیں تو آپ لیکچر دینے کے لیے حاضر ہو جاتے ہیں؟

aneeskhan
06-Oct-2011, 01:25 PM
.................................................. .................................................. ..............
Mehwish_ali & others including U are real goofs who 'believe' that 'wishful' thinking (Alone) can be-fool them who had some 'gray-matter'! Propaganda is all that MQM, PTI & alike parties are doing on this forum by misleading threads/posts. For heaven sake, spare this forum which is meant for healthy debate, alone! initially i thought i should not answer but its also immoral,let me clear you i am not affliated with any party ,but also not ready to sing a dictating song on monotonous pattern,what was wrong when i qouted two mayors of karachi both of them are respectable bcz they worked for karachi ,if i said if some one wants change should go karachi work there whats wrong or publicity for any party?still if you are any way offended then i must say sorry,tolerate truths may be some time bitter, have a good day.

such bolo
06-Oct-2011, 02:10 PM
ایم کیو ایم کے کارکن عمران فاروق کے قتل پر کسی پیش رفت نا ہونے پر خوش کتنے ہیں!!!ھ
عجیب
شک تو انکو بھی الطاف پر ہی ہے

SaadKnight
06-Oct-2011, 02:19 PM
یہاں نشانہ آپ لوگوں کے اس غلط رویہ کو بنایا جا رہا ہے جہاں امت اور دیگر کذاب اخبار اپنی طرف سے جھوٹی خبریں گھڑتے ہیں اور ہماری دشمنی میں آپ لوگ فورا آمنا صدقنا کہتے ہوئے ان کذابوں پر ایمان لے آتے ہیں۔

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6q-f-zD4xPY/TCRH9fkStUI/AAAAAAAAX78/u_v45KxfULY/s1600/LaughingSmiley.gif

WatanDost
06-Oct-2011, 02:36 PM

[/HI]

Ji Ji BAAJI IBLEES
Kam az Kam es Siasat.pk per AAP per YEAH waqt
AA CHUKA HAI.
Aur TAKAYA BAZOON ki kis BAAT per YAQEEN KARAIN?

Agarwal
06-Oct-2011, 02:39 PM
ہمیں لیکچر دینے سے قبل اس پوسٹ کو بھی پڑھ لیا ہوتا جس کے جواب میں ہمیں یہ لہجہ اپنانا پڑا۔

مگر یہ کیا دوغلا پن ہے کہ جب ہم پر ان الفاظ کے ساتھ حملہ کیا جائے تو اسوقت آپ کی آنکھیں بند ہو جاتی ہیں اور سب کچھ نظر آنا بند ہو جاتا ہے، اور جب ہم جواب دیں تو آپ لیکچر دینے کے لیے حاضر ہو جاتے ہیں؟

.................................................. .........................................
For your information, all fingers are not equal. Even, before the 'birth' of MQM this idiot was never among them who were the 1st admirers of Z.A.Bhutto and till today, they are still 'blind'. PTI lovers are the recent 'goofs'. Musharraf/Zardari 'Fans' are equally, worst. NONE will ever support the cause of illiterate/poor masses. Keep on singing to the "Tune of Music". No sympathy with them who burn their future with own hands!

mehwish_ali
06-Oct-2011, 02:52 PM
Ji Ji BAAJI IBLEES
Kam az Kam es Siasat.pk per AAP per YEAH waqt
AA CHUKA HAI.
Aur TAKAYA BAZOON ki kis BAAT per YAQEEN KARAIN?

جب جواب نہیں ہوتا اس وقت فرقے بازی شروع کر دو۔ منافقت نہیں کر رہے تو اپنی اس بہتان تراشیوں کا جواب دیں۔

WatanDost
06-Oct-2011, 03:11 PM
جب جواب نہیں ہوتا اس وقت فرقے بازی شروع کر دو۔ منافقت نہیں کر رہے تو اپنی اس بہتان تراشیوں کا جواب دیں۔

Baaji Iblees
JO SARAPA e BOHTAN hon un per BOHTAN nahi lagaya jata.
Un ka NAAM sun kar UN ki har BAAT ko RADDI ki TOOKRI mai
Painkh dia jata hai.

AAOZ U BILLAH HAI MINASH SHAITANIR RAJEEM
Baagh JAO AB SHAHBASH.

SaadKnight
06-Oct-2011, 04:42 PM
Baaji Iblees
JO SARAPA e BOHTAN hon un per BOHTAN nahi lagaya jata.
Un ka NAAM sun kar UN ki har BAAT ko RADDI ki TOOKRI mai
Painkh dia jata hai.

AAOZ U BILLAH HAI MINASH SHAITANIR RAJEEM
Baagh JAO AB SHAHBASH.
Yar please radi ki tokri ko kharab nahein karo ;)

littlemaster
06-Oct-2011, 04:48 PM
and when you gona slap terrorist,meraci higra junab altaf kungar.?

littlemaster
06-Oct-2011, 04:50 PM
ایم کیو ایم کے کارکن عمران فاروق کے قتل پر کسی پیش رفت نا ہونے پر خوش کتنے ہیں!!!ھ
عجیب

very well said................another prof that altaf the terrorist is involved.

Raaz
07-Oct-2011, 06:12 AM

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)

She represents MQM (cry)

mehwish_ali

mehwish_ali
07-Oct-2011, 11:02 AM
عجیب

ہم تو ڈاکٹر عمران کے "حقیقی" قاتلوں کو گرفتار کروانے کے لیے کوششیں کر رہے ہیں۔

مگر خوشی اس بات کی ہے کہ بہتان تراشوں نے جھوٹ بول کر جو ڈاکٹر عمران کے حقیقی قاتلوں سے توجہ ہٹانے کی کوشش کی تھی، اس جھوٹ کا پول کھل گیا ہے اور بہتان تراشوں کے مکروہ چہرے پر پڑا پردہ پھر سے چاک ہو گیا ہے۔

mchaudhary
07-Oct-2011, 11:33 AM
It is 100% true story that two people are arrested at Karachi airport. Scotland yard asked to handover to them but pakistani agencies have refused it. now keeping this in mind, tell me why Lord Nazir and UImat have to ashamed. One more thing is M16 is patronizing Kaly**a and M Q(attal) M

such bolo
07-Oct-2011, 06:32 PM
ہم تو ڈاکٹر عمران کے "حقیقی" قاتلوں کو گرفتار کروانے کے لیے کوششیں کر رہے ہیں۔

مگر خوشی اس بات کی ہے کہ بہتان تراشوں نے جھوٹ بول کر جو ڈاکٹر عمران کے حقیقی قاتلوں سے توجہ ہٹانے کی کوشش کی تھی، اس جھوٹ کا پول کھل گیا ہے اور بہتان تراشوں کے مکروہ چہرے پر پڑا پردہ پھر سے چاک ہو گیا ہے۔

تو آپ کے نزدیک حقیق قاتل کون ہیں؟؟
اور آپ کیسے جانتی ہیں کے الطاف حسین کا اس قتل سے کوئی تعلق نہیں؟؟
الطاف اور عمران کے اختلافات چاہے وہ کسی بھی نوعیت کے ہوں آن ریکارڈ ہیں
قاتل کون ہے کون نہیں..فلحال کوئی نہیں جانتا ...مگر آپ الطاف کو معصوم کیوں ثابت کر رہی ہیں؟؟

mehwish_ali
07-Oct-2011, 07:10 PM
قاتل کون ہے کون نہیں..فلحال کوئی نہیں جانتا ...مگر آپ الطاف کو معصوم کیوں ثابت کر رہی ہیں؟؟

ہم نے کسی کو معصوم ثابت نہیں کیا، مگر آپ لوگوں نے جھوٹ کی بنیاد پر بہتان تراشیاں شروع کر رکھی ہیں۔ اور اب بے شرمی کی ساتھ ان بہتان تراشیوں کا دفاع بھی کر رہے ہیں۔

عذر گناہ بدتر از گناہ است

shining
07-Oct-2011, 07:37 PM

"You all saying where is slap, slap on all faces who was said that mqm involve and 2 persons arrested at khi airport :lol: "

shining
07-Oct-2011, 07:47 PM

"کسی کو بھی ا لطاف بھائی کو معصوم ثابت کرنے کی ضرورت نہیں ہے، پارٹی پا لیسی پر ا ختلاف تو ہو سکتا ہے، مگر قتل کرنا ایسا ہے جیسے اپنے بھائی کا قتل کیا، اسکارٹ لینڈ یارڈ نے اتنی زور سے ان لو گوں کے منہ پر طمانچہ مارا ہے جو طرح طرح کی الزام تراشیاں کر رہے تھے، عمران فاروق بھاِی پارٹی کے ہیرو تھے اور رہینگے، اب یہ لوگوں کے سوچنے کی بات ہے کہ اسکارٹ لینڈ یارڈ جیسا ادارہ بھی قتل کا یے معمہ حل نہ کر سکا، کہیں خد بڑی طاقتیں جنکا ا ظہار الطاف بھائی نے اپنی پریس کانفرنس مین کیا تھا تو اس کیس میں ملوث تو نہیں؟؟؟ سو چئے"

shining
07-Oct-2011, 07:51 PM
It is 100% true story that two people are arrested at Karachi airport. Scotland yard asked to handover to them but pakistani agencies have refused it. now keeping this in mind, tell me why Lord Nazir and UImat have to ashamed. One more thing is M16 is patronizing Kaly**a and M Q(attal) M

"ماگر پروبلم تو یہ ہے کہ ا سکارٹ لینڈ یارڈ اس ڈرامہ کہ ما ننے سے انکار کر دیا ہے آ فیشیلی، اب آ پ کی بات کون مانے گا ؟؟؟؟"

shining
07-Oct-2011, 07:54 PM
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)

She represents MQM (cry)

@mehwish_ali (http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?u=6897)

"SHE REPRESENT HAQ, AND TRUTH FOR BLINDERS :lol::lol:"

frenes
07-Oct-2011, 08:25 PM
"Thuday Maro In Haramzado ko". Altaf Kalu ar humnawa Ja teri v main p,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

http://ummat.com.pk/2011/10/06/images/cartoon1.jpg

Scorpion
07-Oct-2011, 08:25 PM
was it a slap ?. . . . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

frenes
07-Oct-2011, 08:27 PM
Tum per b kise ney BUHTAN lga diya?(omg)

ہم نے کسی کو معصوم ثابت نہیں کیا، مگر آپ لوگوں نے جھوٹ کی بنیاد پر بہتان تراشیاں شروع کر رکھی ہیں۔ اور اب بے شرمی کی ساتھ ان بہتان تراشیوں کا دفاع بھی کر رہے ہیں۔

such bolo
07-Oct-2011, 09:40 PM
"کسی کو بھی ا لطاف بھائی کو معصوم ثابت کرنے کی ضرورت نہیں ہے، پارٹی پا لیسی پر ا ختلاف تو ہو سکتا ہے، مگر قتل کرنا ایسا ہے جیسے اپنے بھائی کا قتل کیا، اسکارٹ لینڈ یارڈ نے اتنی زور سے ان لو گوں کے منہ پر طمانچہ مارا ہے جو طرح طرح کی الزام تراشیاں کر رہے تھے، عمران فاروق بھاِی پارٹی کے ہیرو تھے اور رہینگے، اب یہ لوگوں کے سوچنے کی بات ہے کہ اسکارٹ لینڈ یارڈ جیسا ادارہ بھی قتل کا یے معمہ حل نہ کر سکا، کہیں خد بڑی طاقتیں جنکا ا ظہار الطاف بھائی نے اپنی پریس کانفرنس مین کیا تھا تو اس کیس میں ملوث تو نہیں؟؟؟ سو چئے"

آپ کی پارٹی میں کون بھائی ہے اور کون دشمن اسکا فیصلہ آپ نے نہیں بلکے الطاف نے کرنا ہے

آفاق بھی کبھی بھائی تھا جو آج دشمن ہے
عامر خان پہلے بھائی تھا پھر دشمن اور اب پھر بھائی

عمران فاروق کے الطاف حسین سے کیا اختلافات تھے کبھی منظر عام پر اے؟؟؟
کیوں پارٹی سے نکالا گیا اور پھر لایا گیا اور پھر نکالدیا گیا، کیا پارٹی نے کبھی وضاحت کی کہ وجوہات کیا تھیں؟؟؟

الطاف پر شک کرنے کی بہت سی وجوہات ہیں.. تحقیقات ہورہی ہیں..جب تک اصل ملزم پکڑے نہیں جاتے الطاف پر بہرحال شک تو رہے گا, آپ چاہتے ہیں کے لوگ شک بھی نا کریں تو آپ کی مرضی نہیں چلےگی، شک تو سکاٹ لینڈ یارڈ کو بھی ہوگا الطاف پر

mehwish_ali
08-Oct-2011, 01:17 AM
الطاف پر شک کرنے کی بہت سی وجوہات ہیں.. تحقیقات ہورہی ہیں..جب تک اصل ملزم پکڑے نہیں جاتے الطاف پر بہرحال شک تو رہے گا, آپ چاہتے ہیں کے لوگ شک بھی نا کریں تو آپ کی مرضی نہیں چلےگی، شک تو سکاٹ لینڈ یارڈ کو بھی ہوگا الطاف پر

شک کے نام پر جھوٹے بہتان تراش اپنے اس گناہ و جرم کو نہیں چھپا سکتے۔ اتنے بڑے بڑے جھوٹ بول کر بھی انہیں شرم نہیں آ رہی۔

اتنے لمبے لمبے جھوٹ بولے ہیں کہ انہیں اب سنبھالا ہی نہیں جا سکتا اور یہ جھوٹ الٹا جوتے کی طرح انکے اپنے منہ پر برس رہے ہیں۔

sanwal
08-Oct-2011, 07:13 PM
Khuda zalim ki rassi daraz karta hai taake wo fironiat ke nashe main aur gunah kare.. takay baad main uss zalim ki sakht pakad ki ja sakay...