PDA

View Full Version : Musharraf informed US, Pak need no dictation in war against terrorism : Yet another proof for the ignorants

adnan_younus
22-Sep-2011, 01:33 AM
Musharraf informed US, Pak need no dictation in war against terrorismSouth Asian News Agency (SANA) ⋅ September 21, 2011 ⋅

Share/Save (http://www.addtoany.com/share_save#url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sananews.net%2Feng lish%2F2011%2F09%2Fmusharraf-informed-us-pak-need-no-dictation-in-war-against-terrorism%2F&title=Musharraf informed US%2C Pak need no dictation in war against terrorism&description=sana news deliver latest and breaking news in Urdu from Pakistan%2C World%2C Sports%2C Business%2C Cricket and Weather. Find Pakistan news in Urdu %26 english. No.1 Urdu %26 english news services .)

ISLAMABAD (SANA): Wikileaks disclosed that former president Pervez Musharraf said it clearly to United States that US could not dictate Pakistan of taking steps against terrorism, meanwhile he also demanded that United States should not violate the deal of purchase of F-16 fighter planes by Pakistan.A diplomatic cable of 21 October 2007 disclosed the details of meeting of Deputy Secretary John Negro Ponte and other US officials with Pervez Musharaf.The cable said that Pervaiz Musharaf told that Pakistan had good strategy against terrorist in FATA and other tribal areas, but it would take time to implement this strategy, adding that no dictation is needed to Islamabad in war against terrorism.Pervez Musharraf gave hint of taking support of the Amir Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam Maulana Fazalur Rehman for extracting Uzbek and other foreigners from the tribal areas and maintaining peace in the tribal areas, meanwhile he showed reservations that US could think that the Pakistani president is supporting the terrorists in case of negotiations with Maulana Fazalur Rehman for implementing the strategy.According to the cable, Pervez Musharraf told that Pakistan Air Force is confused about the purchasing of F-16 fighter planes, adding that US cannot damage the relationship between US and Pakistan by violating the deal of F-16 fighter planes.
Ends-SANA-FD-ZS

http://www.sananews.net/english/2011/09/musharraf-informed-us-pak-need-no-dictation-in-war-against-terrorism/ (http://www.sananews.net/english/2011/09/musharraf-informed-us-pak-need-no-dictation-in-war-against-terrorism/)

murfi
22-Sep-2011, 01:39 AM
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

mrk123
22-Sep-2011, 01:45 AM
You missed the most important part of that news item - it was told to a "deputy secretary." I am sure he was singing a different tune to the people who really mattered - lets see a cable where he told this to bush, powell, rice, rumsfeld.....

adnan_younus
22-Sep-2011, 01:52 AM
gv me one cable where musharraf said sm thing else to the US and else to the public.... u just hear what the jahil politicians and corrupt lawyers hv tld u in his GLORIOUS era....
jyeaaa musharraf sada jyeaaa

You missed the most important part of that news item - it was told to a "deputy secretary." I am sure he was singing a different tune to the people who really mattered - lets see a cable where he told this to bush, powell, rice, rumsfeld.....

pakistan1947
22-Sep-2011, 02:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChIFkX45Bjs&feature=related

GraanG2
22-Sep-2011, 02:01 AM
Joke of the century.

mrk123
22-Sep-2011, 02:02 AM
gv me one cable where musharraf said sm thing else to the US and else to the public.... u just hear what the jahil politicians and corrupt lawyers hv tld u in his GLORIOUS era....

I love the way people assume things about people they have never met or know anything about. But, then how could we be so ignorant - we take pride in our ignorance. Well, ignorance is bliss. I can't imagine that in the 21st century there are people in this world who are sold about military dictators and can't stop praising them and the "glorious" era of the dictator! What was so glorious about it? it was so shortlived that within 3 years its all gone? hint hint - that was all a charade!!!! I tend to think that I am smart enough to not listen to ANY politicians unlike some simpletons who buy sotries from an imported mid level citibank exec of abundant growth and prosperity - laughable really if you ask me and sad for the people who believe the dictators and his sychophantic coteries. Musharraf will jiyah sada as long as he is living in the safe confines of the western capitals or the protection of corrupt shiekhs and kings of the middle east - he claims to be a commando but a really coward one at that!

Saboo
22-Sep-2011, 03:05 AM

Pakistan needs no dictation, only a simple phone call will do!

haqiqat
22-Sep-2011, 03:20 AM

how much uncle mushy pay u for the post u post for uncle mushy ? or he handles ur account differently like aslam sukharia (bigsmile)

cefspan
22-Sep-2011, 03:29 AM
WHat he said was that Musharaf alone can cause enough carnage.........

THIS WAR WAS NEVER OURS , BUT MUSHARAF MADE IT , NOW IT IS..........

lovely_pk
22-Sep-2011, 03:59 AM
Jab tak suraj chand rahei gai.. Musharraf tera name rahei gai.............

Saboo
22-Sep-2011, 01:36 PM
Jab tak suraj chand rahei gai.. Musharraf tera name rahei gai.............

Musharraf tera naam rahei ga
Adiala jail ki dewar per.....I was here signed by Musharraf:lol::lol:

Urooj_lbw
22-Sep-2011, 01:45 PM
gr8 leader, Pakistan is now in the hands of idiots, Nawazu Shehbazu, Zardaru, all same, Allah malik he, compare the situation when he was in power and now honesty and u have the answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChIFkX45Bjs&feature=related

lovely_pk
22-Sep-2011, 04:58 PM
Musharraf tera naam rahei ga
Adiala jail ki dewar per.....I was here signed by Musharraf:lol::lol:

MK THarkiye MK tharkiye MK tharkiye.... Boht zidiye hai toi sala... Boht zidiye hai.. tere koi apnie beistei boht pasand hai... jitnei merziye thapper tere koi aur tere leader koi maroi... table bhe aqel nahee atei.... Apnie leader kai batai kaha hai aj kal.... Aj kal phir western countries kiye dorei per hia.. aur goroi koi book beech ker khod dollar kama raha hia... Pakistan mei bhet ker goroi koi galei deitai hai... aur bhar ja ker goroin sei paisa wasool kartai hia... kaya poplitics hia tere leader kiye... MK tharkiye MK tharkiye...

Saboo
22-Sep-2011, 09:30 PM
MK THarkiye MK tharkiye MK tharkiye.... Boht zidiye hai toi sala... Boht zidiye hai.. tere koi apnie beistei boht pasand hai... jitnei merziye thapper tere koi aur tere leader koi maroi... table bhe aqel nahee atei.... Apnie leader kai batai kaha hai aj kal.... Aj kal phir western countries kiye dorei per hia.. aur goroi koi book beech ker khod dollar kama raha hia... Pakistan mei bhet ker goroi koi galei deitai hai... aur bhar ja ker goroin sei paisa wasool kartai hia... kaya poplitics hia tere leader kiye... MK tharkiye MK tharkiye...

You are just trying to be a ' kore chasham Mushki '
Musharraf definately belongs to Adiala but why you worry
Woh durta wurta kissi se nahin hay!

Dil lurraz jata hay Adiala dekh ker
Aye Musharraf teray unjaam pe rona aaya!

adnan_younus
22-Sep-2011, 09:52 PM
:lol: I love the way people assume .

I am in APML UK chapter and we have regular meetings with the true President of Pakistan and every time we meet and he speaks he always inspires me and there are soo many things to learn just by listening to his interviews and addresses. I am not some lazy blogger who just wants to waste time on blogging. Im an active member and will inshaAllah accompany the President with our party members to lahore

I love the way people assume things about people they have never met or know anything about. But, then how could we be so ignorant - we take pride in our ignorance. Well, ignorance is bliss. I can't imagine that in the 21st century there are people in this world who are sold about military dictators and can't stop praising them and the "glorious" era of the dictator! What was so glorious about it? it was so shortlived that within 3 years its all gone? hint hint - that was all a charade!!!! I tend to think that I am smart enough to not listen to ANY politicians unlike some simpletons who buy sotries from an imported mid level citibank exec of abundant growth and prosperity - laughable really if you ask me and sad for the people who believe the dictators and his sychophantic coteries. Musharraf will jiyah sada as long as he is living in the safe confines of the western capitals or the protection of corrupt shiekhs and kings of the middle east - he claims to be a commando but a really coward one at that!

mrk123
22-Sep-2011, 10:03 PM
:lol: I love the way people assume .

I am in APML UK chapter and we have regular meetings with the true President of Pakistan and every time we meet and he speaks he always inspires me and there are soo many things to learn just by listening to his interviews and addresses. I am not some lazy blogger who just wants to waste time on blogging. Im an active member and will inshaAllah accompany the President with our party members to lahore

Share with us what people are assuming about?

Good luck to you and "the elected president" who came to power in the dark of the night in full military garb and stayed on for 8 years. I am not sure that military dictators do inspire certain creed of people - you claim to live in the UK - go to any public square and the ask the people of one of the longest running democracy of what and how do they feel about military dictators in this centrury - I think that should open your eyes and wake you up from the cool aid infused slumber that you were put to by the dictator and his coterie of sycophantic admirers who dont know better.

As I said - ignorance is bliss - you rejoice in the false sense of development and prosperity that the military dictator gave us with the help of imported and now "bhagorra" PM.....if you believe their stories then I have a bridge that I would like to sell you. I pity the simpletons who are sold by the rejects and duffers of the society who end up being the self boasting generals who have given nothing but a feeling of shame and defeat and then end becoming rulers of our destiny!

Good luck with the trip back to Pakistan - please do share us the date of the return - I am sure it will be changed more than a few times.

adnan_younus
22-Sep-2011, 11:09 PM
huh. yes ive went to ppl in UK and asked abt dictators and they said they are evil.. but when i say musharraf.. they immediately say he was more of a democract than a dictator... allowed media channels, educated people, local body government and tons more...

Our courts remarked:
badtaareen jamhooryat behtareen dictatorship se behtar hai

To them i say
badtareeen dictatorship munafiq jamhoorayt se behtar hai

our poltical lot are the worst form of dictators...

Good luck to you and "the elected president" who came to power in the dark of the night in full military garb and stayed on for 8 years. I am not sure that military dictators do inspire certain creed of people - you claim to live in the UK - go to any public square and the ask the people of one of the longest running democracy of what and how do they feel about military dictators in this centrury - I think that should open your eyes and wake you up from the cool aid infused slumber that you were put to by the dictator and his coterie of sycophantic admirers who dont know better.

As I said - ignorance is bliss - you rejoice in the false sense of development and prosperity that the military dictator gave us with the help of imported and now "bhagorra" PM.....if you believe their stories then I have a bridge that I would like to sell you. I pity the simpletons who are sold by the rejects and duffers of the society who end up being the self boasting generals who have given nothing but a feeling of shame and defeat and then end becoming rulers of our destiny!

Good luck with the trip back to Pakistan - please do share us the date of the return - I am sure it will be changed more than a few times.

adnan_younus
22-Sep-2011, 11:11 PM
:D:D:D

u say he boasted to us...

we were the first group of peole to hold demonstration out of our pocket in 2008 in frount of pakistan embassy when he was no where in the political scene.... when Musharraf came to knw abt this from the media.. he contacted us through his PA and invited us for tea.. thats where i met him for the first time.. and then after 2 years he made a political party...

ive been watching him since he came into power... and i dont follow ppl blindly.. i have my reasons and can defend him at any forum any time.... hes a civilian now and im asking for votes by the people....

democracy fantasist just go too much into teh love affair to this western democratic process...

huh. yes ive went to ppl in UK and asked abt dictators and they said they are evil.. but when i say musharraf.. they immediately say he was more of a democract than a dictator... allowed media channels, educated people, local body government and tons more...

Our courts remarked:

To them i say

mrk123
22-Sep-2011, 11:25 PM
This is a reflection of defeatist and intellectually bankrupt mentallity.

Its funny the way you contradicted yourself - people say dictatorship is bad but they like musharraf - ask them would they like musharraf to rule them? tell them that musharraf did wonders in pakistan and there was prosperity all around - maybe he can replicate same growth along with his imported incompetent runaway PM aziz in the UK and take them out of the mess they are in economically - lets what the people will say then.

People who are unsure of their capabilities and who leave their fate in the hands of military dictators get politicians like sharifs and zardari who are bred in the laps of the military dictators.

You claim that your idol musharraf was the savior and put pakistan on a path of unprecendented growth - but when I ask you to list his achievement then you have nothing to say.....and dont list the exaggerated and false number that shortcut aziz fed you - and give me some solid facts after taking the US and all the other aid that came pakistan's way after 9/11 ...... there is zilch that musharraf has to show for himself.....

subservient people like you would be thankful for musharraf for opening up channels! nothing could be more laughable than that......its people like you who think that whats a basic human right is a favor by the military dictator - no wonder we are in the state we are in.

Go to even some of the underveloped countries in africa and you will find open media - wake up - the world has changed! if the coward commando was so much for freedom of the media then why did he put sanctions on the media when they started to report the facts? why did he have to use force to close them down?

this is the problem - these idiot dictators breed people like sharifs, zardaris, asfandyars, altaf hussains, fazlu, JI, chaudries of gujrat and then let them loose on the poor "awaaam" - then after these impotent demagogues ruin the country the same desptic dictators and their sycophantic coteries point us to the shortcoming of these politicians.

Like you, the admirers of Ayub and Zia also sang the praise of how military dictators are good for the country - and look at where we are! going down the drain fast......and no stopping that! the irony is that the shamed dictator who had to run away with his tail between his legs is threatening to come back and there are SOME who still want the "glory" days back - laugable really!

Our courts remarked:

To them i say

Pak1stani
22-Sep-2011, 11:34 PM
یہ 2007 کی بات ہے 6 سال بعد مشرف کو یاد آیا کہ پاکستان کو امریکہ سے ہدایات لینے کی ضرورت نہیں . ہاں واقعی پاکستان کو مزید ہدایات لینے کی ضرورت بھی نہیں تھی مشرف نے پہلے ہی ایڈوانس میں اتنی
لے لی تھی کہ مزید لینے کی ضرورت نہیں تھی.

ویسے یہ کیا راز ہے کہ پاکستانی لیڈرز اقتدار کے بعد یا اقتدار کے خاتمے کے قریب بڑی اچھی اچھی باتیں کرنا شروع کر دیتے ہیں جیسا کے مشرف نے کی یا کر رہا ہے

:D:D:D

u say he boasted to us...

we were the first group of peole to hold demonstration out of our pocket in 2008 in frount of pakistan embassy when he was no where in the political scene.... when Musharraf came to knw abt this from the media.. he contacted us through his PA and invited us for tea.. thats where i met him for the first time.. and then after 2 years he made a political party...

ive been watching him since he came into power... and i dont follow ppl blindly.. i have my reasons and can defend him at any forum any time.... hes a civilian now and im asking for votes by the people....

democracy fantasist just go too much into teh love affair to this western democratic process...

adnan_younus
23-Sep-2011, 01:23 AM
who said i liekd Zia; he has screwed thins up....

u want list of Musharrafs achievements here it goes.. in his first 6 years in which I was in pakistan just graduated from university and im glad it was musharraf who ruled us

1. Pakistan economy is among the fastest growing economies in the world as its economy has reached the size of $170 billion (http://www.dawn.net/wps/wcm/connect/Dawn%20Content%20Library/dawn/news/pakistan/govt-appreciates-economic-policies-of-musharraf-regime-aah) from a mere $70 billion in 1999. Pakistan attracted a record FDI of $8.6 billion (http://dailymailnews.com/200903/28/news/dmcitypage10.html) in 2007-08.

2. 2007: National revenues had swelled from Rs 308 billion during 1988-99 to around Rs 800bn in 2007; and FBR estimates now 2.8 million Income Tax payers.
Year Total CBR Direct Indirect Custom Sales Central excise

1998-99 308.5bn 110.4bn 198.1bn 65.3bn 72bn 60.8bn
2005-06 712.5bn 224.6bn 487.9bn 138.2bn 294.6bn 55bn
2008-09 810.3bn 305bn – 105.3bn 319.3bn 80.5bn (2008-09 Progressive)
3. Public sector development program (PSDP) has also grown from Rs 80 billion in 1999; to Rs 520 billion (http://www.app.com.pk/en_/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9961) in 2007 and increased further to Rs 549.7 billion (http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Politics/12-Jun-2008/Rs5497b-for-PSDP) in 2008.
4. FACT: The rate of growth in Pakistan Large Scale Manufacturing (http://economicpakistan.wordpress.com/2009/02/01/large-scale-manufacturing/) (LSM) is at a 30-year high. Construction activity is at a 17-year high.
LSM: 1999-00 was 1.5% and 2004-05 was 19.9% and 2006-07 was 8.6% and 2007-8 is 5%.
5. FACT: The Infrastructure Industries Index, which measures the performance of Seven industries, i.e. Electricity generation, Natural gas, Crude oil, Petroleum products, Basic metal, Cement and coal, has recorded a 26.2 percent growth in Industrial sector of Pakistan.
6. FACT: Jan 14: Pakistan now has a total of 245,682 Educational institutions in all categories, including 164,579 (i.e. 67 per cent) in the public sector and 81,103 (i.e. 100 per cent) in the private sector, reports the National Education Census (NEC-2005). The census — jointly conducted by the Ministry of Education, the Academy of Educational Planning and Management (AEPAM) and the Federal Bureau of Statistics (FBS) — reveals that the number of private-sector institutions has increasedfrom 36,096 in 1999-2000 to 81,103 in 2005, i.e. by 100 per cent. 45,007 Educational Institutions have increased in Musharraf Era.
7. FACT: Pakistan is 3rd in world in Banking (http://economicpakistan.wordpress.com/2009/01/26/financial-services-sector/) profitability, a report of IMF said. On the IMF chart, Pakistan’s banking profitability is on third position after Colombia and Venezuela. On the IMF chart India is on 36th position and China is on 40th position. Pakistan’s Banking sector turned profitable in 2002. Their profits continued to rise for the next five years and peaked to Rs 84.1 ($1.1 billion) billion in 2006
8. 11 May 2009: By producing 7.746 tonnes of gold during the last five years – 2004 to 2008 – Pakistan joins the ranks of gold producing countries (http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2009511story_11-5-2009_pg7_2). According to the data with the Saindak Metal Limited – during the last five years – Pakistan has produced 86,013 tonnes of copper, 7.746 tonne gold and 11.046 tonne silver, besides the production of 14,482 tonnes of magnetite concentrate (iron), bringing in a total of $633.573 million.
9. In 1999 what we earned as GDP: we used to give away 64.1 % as foreign debt and liabilities. Now in 2006, what we earn as GDP: we give ONLY 28.3 % as foreign debt and liabilities. Now we are SAVING 35 % of Our GDP for economic growth.
According to Department of Finance (http://www.finance.gov.pk/admin/images/survey/chapters/09-External%20debt08.pdf), External debt & liabilities (EDL) and DAWN (http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/business/11-govt-misses-all-major-targets--economic-survey-2008-09--il--07):
1988 – $ 18 bn —–> 1990 – $ 20.5 bn —–> 1999 – $ 38.9 bn —–> 2000 – $ 35.48 bn —–> 2001 – $ 37.2 bn —–> 2002 – $ 34.8 bn —–> 2003 – $ 35.4 bn —–> 2004 – $ 35.3 bn —–> 2005 – $ 35.8 bn —–> 2006 – $ 37.6 bn —–> 2007 – $ 40.5 bn —–> 2008 – $ 45.9 bn —–> 2009 – $ 50 bn
10. According to Economic Survey 2005. Poverty in Pakistan in 2001 was 34.46%. And, now after 7 years of Musharraf; Poverty in 2005 was 23.9%. Poverty DECREASED by 10.56%. Overall, 12 million people have been pushed out of Poverty in 2001 -2005!
11. Literacy rate in Pakistan has increased from 45% (in 2002) to 53% (in 2005). And, Education now receives 4% of GDP and English has been introduced as compulsory subject from grade 1.
12. 12-4-07: The IT industry, which was virtually non-existent seven years ago, has grown to be worth $2 billion of which $1 billion is export related. It rregistered a 50% growth. 55 foreign IT companies have already entered the market. Now the sector employed 90,000 professionals.
13. 30-1-08: The government has decided to set up a modern hospital cum Medical University in collaboration with the Harvard Medical International, USA, at a cost of Rs 18 billion. The university will be built at the Defence Housing Authority (DHA), Islamabad. A total of 2,500 students will be taught at the graduate level, while additional 600 seats will be available for postgraduate research courses.
14. Nov 2006: President Musharraf says that Pakistan will set up Nine Engineering World Class Science and Technology Federal Universities by 2008 with foreign assistance. He said the institutions of higher learning would be established in collaboration with Italy, South Korea, Japan, France, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, Austria and China. The Cost of building these Foreign Universities will be above Rs 96.5 billion.
The Vice Chancellors, Heads of department, Professors and Faculty of the planned university will be from these Foreign Universities; while the Examination system, Quality assurance followed and the Degree awarded will also be from these Foreign Universities.
15. Government has approved to give at least 4% of GDP to Education in 2007 budget.
16. In 1999-2000 there were 31 Public Universities. Now 2005-2006 there are 49 Public Universities. HEC setup 47 Universities (http://www.paktribune.com/news/index.shtml?206922).
a) Air University (established 2002)
b) Institute of Space technology, ISB (established 2002)
c) Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University, Quetta (established 2004)
d) University of Science & Technology, Bannu (established 2005)
e) University of Hazara (founded 2002)
f) Malakand university, Chakdara (established 2002)
g) Karakurum International university, Gilgit (established 2002)
h) University of Gujrat (established 2004)
i) Virtual University of Pak, Lahore (established 2002)
j) Sarhad University of IT, Peshawar (established 2001)
k) National Law University, ISB (2007)
l) Media University, ISB (2007)
m) University of Education, Lahore (2002)
n) Lasbella University of Marine Sciences, Baluchistan (2005)
o) Baluchistan University of IT & Management, Quetta (2002), etc.
17. 6-member delegation of Australian Department of Education, Science & Technology and AusAID, is visited Pakistan on the request of PM Shaukat Aziz to help Pakistan in its efforts to realign its TVET (Technical and Vocational Education and Training) according to the market needs. Chairman NAVTEC Altaf Saleem informed the delegation about NAVTEC plans to increase the capacity to train one million people annually by 2010 from the present annual capacity of 320,000.

18. Defense Exports of Pakistan have crossed the $200 million mark as the country’s robust Defense manufacturing industry continues to expand. This was disclosed by Major General Syed Absar Hussain, Director General, Defense Export Promotion Organization; after IDEAS 2006 Karachi .
19. President Musharraf inaugurated an over Rs. 1.36 billion 18 Mega Watt Naltar hydro power project. The project, completed in four years at Naltar near Gilgit.
20. Pakistan is now in Large-scale Nuclear expansion. The reactor under construction… could produce over 200kg of weapons-grade plutonium per year, assuming it operates at full power for a modest 220 days per year. At 4 to 5 kilograms of plutonium per weapon, this stock would allow the production of 40-50 Nuclear weapons a year,” the report said.
21. The Karachi Port Trust (KPT) and Hutchison Port Holdings (HPH) of Hong Kong will sign a concession agreement tomorrow for setting up a US$1 billion Deep-water container port, the first in Pakistan. KPT will invest $450 million for infrastructure development for the project. HPH will invest $557 million. In the first phase, a 1,500m quay wall will be built with a designed dept of 18m.
22. GILGIT: President Musharraf inaugurated the dry port in the border town of Sust, 200km north of Gilgit. The Dry port, a Pakistan-China joint venture, was built in 2004 at a cost of Rs90 million. It is 10,000-foot high Sust Dry Port.
23. Dec 2006: President Musharraf said many canals, including the Thal and Raini canals, were being constructed for better utilization of the water available. He said Rs66 billion was being spent on brick-lining of 87,000 canals in the country, adding that 6,000 new canals would be brick-lined next year.
24. The Private Power Infrastructure Board (PPIB) has approved expansion of Tarbela dam power project that would generate 960 MW costing $500 million.
25. President Musharraf Thursday inaugurated the Mirani Dam. Mirani Dam in Kech area of Mekran district with a catchment area of 12,000 square kilometre has been built in four years at a cost of Rs6 billion that includes Rs1.5 billion in compensation to the affected people. It will have a storage capacity of over 300,000 million acre feet of water.
26. Gomal Zam Dam: This projectstarted Aug 2002 and is expected to be completed early 2008. It is located in the Damaan in NWFP. It is 437 feet high and will irrigate about 163,000 acres of land. The total costs amounts to Rs. 12 billion. Having a gross storage of 1.14 MAF. It will produce 17.4 MW of electricity.
27. Mushrraf says the government is constructing the Rs40 billion Katchi Canal and Punjab had been gracious to provide land for its 350 kilometre stretch that will pass through the province.
28. The Economic Coordination Committee decided to set up a $2-billion mega Oil refinery at Khalifa Point in district Hub, Balochistan. The refinery, commissioned by 2010, would have a maximum refining capacity of 13 million tons of petroleum products – higher than the country’s total existing capacity of 12.8 million tons.
29. Pakistan Steel Mills Corporation (PSMC) during the quarter July-Sept 2007 recorded the highest ever-sales figure of Rs 9.3012 billion.
30. The Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) sector of Pakistan has attracted over Rs 70 billion investments during the last five years as a result of liberal and encouraging policies of the government. Presently, some 1,765 CNG stations are operating in the country, in 85 cities and towns, and 1000 more would be setup in the next three years. It has provided employment to 30,000 people in the country.
31. The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) has registered 1,135 companies during the first quarter (July-September 2007). With the new registrations the total number of registered companies with SECP as on September 30 has reached 50,125.
32. Telecom sector has attracted an investment of $ 9 billion in last three years. It created of 80,000 jobs directly and 500,000 jobs indirectly.
33. Corrupt & Incompetent Nawaz Sharif made one motorway M2 (Lahore – Islamabad). Under Musharraf 6 Motorways completed or under construction:
M1 (Islamabad to Peshawar) – (Rs.13 bn) – [155 km] – (started 2003 – Completed Oct 2007)
M3 (Pindi to Faisalabad) – (Rs.5.6 bn) – [53 km] – (started 2002 – Completed 2004)
M8 (Gwadar to Ratodero) – [1072 km] – (started 2004 – will complete 2009)
M9 (Karachi to Hyderabad) – (Rs.6.3 bn) – [136 km] – (
M10 (Karachi Northern bypass) – (Rs 3.5 bn) – [56 km] – (completed 2007)
M11 (Lahore to Sialkot) – (Rs.23 bn) -[101 km] – (started 2006 – under construction)
34. Under Musharraf various Highways under construction throughout the country. Including N5, N-25, N-35, N-45, N-50, N-55, N-65, N-70, N-75, N-80, S-1, etc.
35. General Pervez Musharraf inaugurated the Makran Coastal Highway (N-10) project in August 2001, consisting of Karachi-Gwadar, Pasni-Gwadar, and Ormara-Liari (Balochistan) Highways. The Liari-Ormara Highway costed Rs3.9 billion and Pasni-Gwadar Highway Rs2.8 billion respectively. The total length of Makran Coastal Highway is 533 kilometers.”
36. 2-12-07: Sialkot International Airport Limited (SIAL) completed. The 1,002-acre airport is 13 km west of Sialkot and is linked by a road to Gujranwala, Wazirabad, Gujrat, Narowal, the Export Processing Zone (EPZ) and the Sialkot Dry Port Trust.
37. Ghandara International Airport (Islamabad) the first-ever green-field airport being built at a cost of $400 million; with a renowned international consultant, Louis Berger Group of USA. President Musharraf laid the foundation stone of the project on April 7, 2007 and will be completed by Dec 2010. Its total area is 3700 acres (15 km²).
38. Major Industrial estates are being developed under Musharraf’s vision: M3 Industrial estate, Sundar Industrial estate, Chakri Industrial, Port Qasim Industrial estate, etc.
39. Oct 2007: In the current fiscal year the Mining and Quarrying sector has registered a growth rate of 5.6 percent. Increased growth was propelled by strong growths recorded in magnetite (30 percent), dolomite (26.1 percent), Limestone (25.2 percent) and chromites.
40. The government has already started various initiatives, to discover and develop world-class copper-gold deposits in Chagai Baluchistan; by Australian Firms that would fetch $500 million to $600 million per year.
41. Major reserves of COPPER & GOLD in Baluchistan’s Rekodiq area have been discovered in early 2006. It has ranked Rekodiq among the world’s top seven copper reserves. The Rekodiq mining area has proven estimated reserves of 2 billion tons of copper and 20 million ounces of gold. According to the current market price, the value of the deposits has been estimated at about $65 billion, which would generate thousands of jobs.
42. Executive Committee of National Economic Council (ECNEC) on Wednesday approved 45 developmental projects in its meeting, including six revised projects with a total cost of Rs 154.1 billion with a foreign exchange component (FEC) of Rs 36.8 billion.
43. Rs 9.8 billion have been allocated for 91 different mega projects at Public Sector Universities across the province, said Sindh Governor Dr Ishrat-ul-Ebad Khan.
44. Oct 2007: A fully functional TMS (Tax Management System), including profiling, withholding, return/payment filing, rectification, refunds, audit, and legal tracking is scheduled to be operational by 2007 in Pakistan, to process the tax year 2007 returns, according to World Bank.
45. The government is providing Sui Gas facility to areas of South Punjab at a cost of Rs 1.311 billion. A total of 1,138 kilometre gas pipeline is being laid. The districts benefiting from these schemes mainly include Multan, Khanewal, Bahawalnagar, Rajanpur, DG Khan, Vehari and Muzaffargarh.
46. The KHI city government’s rehabilitation of Industrial zones and improvement plan for all those four industrial zones, of the city needs to be completed in 7-8 months. Projects worth Rs 2.5 billion and beautification Rs 4.5 billion.
47. 27-11-07: Pakistan Navy Ship Zarrar, the first of Multi-Role Tactical Platform (MRTP-33), was commissioned into Pakistan Navy at a ceremony at PN Dockyard.
48. 29-12-07: City Nazim Mustafa Kamal said the construction work of 47-storey IT Tower in the vicinity of Civic Center at a cost of $200m would start soon. Around 40,000 youth would get employment in the IT Tower. It will have 10,000 call centers of which 6,000 have been booked so far.
49. The President approved the project of laying of 940-kilometre-long “standard gauge” Railway track between Gwadar and Quetta that would cost Rs 75 billion. A German firm won the contract.
50. To increase the income of Farmers, the Government is investing Rs7.80 billion under which a Food Security Program will be launched. Initially it will be launched in 1,000 villages. He said Rs 3.60 billion would be invested in live-stocks and dairy sectors. About 1,200 model dairy farms and 2,950 cattle breeding farms will be established under this investment.
51. Pakistan will launch a Self-controlled Remote Sensing Satellite System (RSSS) at a cost of Rs19.3 billion to ensure strategic and unconditional supply of satellite remote sensing data for any part of the globe over the year. SUPARCO will implement it over a period of six years. President Musharraf has approved the project in principle.
52. Governor inaugurated the DUHS Medical Research City with Dow Diagnostic Reference and Research Laboratories and Jinnah Genome Centre as its important components. He also laid the foundation stone for a library and sports complex which houses different constituent institutions of the university.
53. President Musharraf also inaugurated a 50-bed state-of-the-art Workers Welfare Fund Kidney Center. The first-ever kidney center in Baluchistan, constructed on 7.5 acres at a cost of Rs385 million and having the diagnostic, dialysis, surgical and lab facilities will help the people of this area.
54. Karachi: The building of the 50-bed Kidney Centre in Landhi has been completed. Minister Muhammad Adil Siddiqui . He said that the building of this centre had been built at a cost of Rs70 million.
55. CM Pervaiz Elahi inaugurated Pakistan’s first Software technology park (STP) on Ferozpur Road to be implemented by Punjab IT Board (PITB). The Rs 1.5 billion project is set over area of 32 kanals; will be completed in 12 months and is expected to create direct 10,000 jobs and generate economic activity of Rs 9 billion per year.
56. In what is considered a major leap for Pakistan, a Polytechnic Institute is being established to produce skilled workforce that will rescue the manufacturing industry from the clutches of foreign dependence. Being built in Korangi at a cost of Rs450 million, this government-funded institute will start operating in January 2007 and prepare 500 workers by the end of first year, besides producing 22 different types of dies and moulds for aviation, telecom, pharmaceutical and other industries. Experts from Germany, Japan and Thailand assisted in developing curriculum.
57. Police Act 1861 replaced by Police Order 2002 after 141 years. Police force divided into three separate wings: Watch and ward, Investigation and Prosecution.
58. Federal Minister for Commerce in order to modernize tobacco farming in the country; is setting up a state-of-the-art Tobacco Research Center in Bunner. Annually 8 million kilograms of Virginia tobacco (fine quality), worth Rs 9.2 billion is cultivated in Bunner. Under construction.
59. The government has formed “Pakistan Gems and Jewellery Development Company (PGJDC)” with a cost of Rs 1.4 billion, to increase the export of gem and Jewellery from $25 million to $1.5 billion by 2017.
60. In 1999, Pakistanis could only afford to buy a total of 32,461 locally assembled Cars. The latest annual figure stands at 115,000. Currently, there are 1.3 million cars on Pakistani roads as opposed to 815,000 cars some five years ago; a 60 percent jump in car ownership.
61. In 1999, a total of 94,881 new Motorcycles were sold in Pakistan. In 2005, Pakistanis bought or leased some 500,000 new motorcycles.
62. ISB: To convert the Karachi Fisheries Harbour Authority (KFHA) in a style of Sydney Fish Market, the government proposes an action plan worth $10 million so as to make the KFHA a profitable authority. Estimated, Pakistan has a fish and seafood industry worth $1.2 billion. Exports alone are worth nearly $200 million per annum. More than 0.8 million people rely directly or indirectly on the industry for their livelihood.
63. FACT: Pakistan globally ranks 10th among the countries which were among the most active in perusing pro-business policies. A report “Doing Business in 2006″ co-sponsored by World Bank and International Finance Corporation (IFC).

This is a reflection of defeatist and intellectually bankrupt mentallity.

Its funny the way you contradicted yourself - people say dictatorship is bad but they like musharraf - ask them would they like musharraf to rule them? tell them that musharraf did wonders in pakistan and there was prosperity all around - maybe he can replicate same growth along with his imported incompetent runaway PM aziz in the UK and take them out of the mess they are in economically - lets what the people will say then.

People who are unsure of their capabilities and who leave their fate in the hands of military dictators get politicians like sharifs and zardari who are bred in the laps of the military dictators.

You claim that your idol musharraf was the savior and put pakistan on a path of unprecendented growth - but when I ask you to list his achievement then you have nothing to say.....and dont list the exaggerated and false number that shortcut aziz fed you - and give me some solid facts after taking the US and all the other aid that came pakistan's way after 9/11 ...... there is zilch that musharraf has to show for himself.....

subservient people like you would be thankful for musharraf for opening up channels! nothing could be more laughable than that......its people like you who think that whats a basic human right is a favor by the military dictator - no wonder we are in the state we are in.

Go to even some of the underveloped countries in africa and you will find open media - wake up - the world has changed! if the coward commando was so much for freedom of the media then why did he put sanctions on the media when they started to report the facts? why did he have to use force to close them down?

this is the problem - these idiot dictators breed people like sharifs, zardaris, asfandyars, altaf hussains, fazlu, JI, chaudries of gujrat and then let them loose on the poor "awaaam" - then after these impotent demagogues ruin the country the same desptic dictators and their sycophantic coteries point us to the shortcoming of these politicians.

Like you, the admirers of Ayub and Zia also sang the praise of how military dictators are good for the country - and look at where we are! going down the drain fast......and no stopping that! the irony is that the shamed dictator who had to run away with his tail between his legs is threatening to come back and there are SOME who still want the "glory" days back - laugable really!

adnan_younus
23-Sep-2011, 01:25 AM
u jsut assumed i have not met musharraf.... may be u are one of teh category i call couch potato bloggers...

mrk123
23-Sep-2011, 01:41 AM
u jsut assumed i have not met musharraf.... may be u are one of teh category i call couch potato bloggers...

HAHAHA - this is beyond being funny. When did i ever say that i doubt you ever met musharraf - i guess in your zeal and thought level that you are a big honcho now that you got to shake musharraf's hand then you imagined me doubting you meeting musharraf. I would care less if you met or babysat musharraf's grandchildren! Personally i would leave if I find myself in the company of a military dictator who have no right ruling me and not walk around like someone who would use a meeting with a military dictator as a badge of honor.

mrk123
23-Sep-2011, 01:55 AM
So you pulled news clippings with tall claims of "what musharraf and his cohorts announced." this is bordering on naivety. Keep in mind that the world in the early 2000s was in for a financial bubble - pakistan is part of a global economy and it was benifitting from this bubble plus as I have stated earlier Paksitan was benefiting from a lot of aid flowing in after 9/11. Pick up the newspapers from just and a little after 9/11 and you will find news items where all the western countries plus japan, korea, australia etc. were pouring in aid into the country. So these numbers dont really have real value. Plus if you talk to some of the ex IMF officials they will tell you how the numbers were fudged and inflated by shortcut aziz - if he was so confident of his work why did he have to run away and vows never to return!

You list that musharraf said that universities will be established - where are all those universities? Forget about new universities - what about the existing universities in Pakistan - they are in dismal state - with the standards going down and no real teaching talent and resources added.

My question to you is that if all what you posted is true and ACTUALLY HAPPENED and it put Pakistan as one of the best places to do business then how many new companies established industries in Pakistan - which major company invested in Pakistan - which international airline started flying in to pakistan? what industries were established? why there is a steady stream of people moving their wealth and families from pakistan? why are there major power shortages in pakistan? when the bubble burst the real economies were able to withstand the aftermath even though they are still struggling but the exagerated and fluffed up economies like pakistan faded away fast.....because it was all a charade and BS fed by musharraf, in fact he is not smart enough to come up with these tall claims and numbers, he had to import some spineless and immoral bankers from overseas to do it for him.

May God help those who bought into this craziness fed to them by a military dictator and his team. All military dictators are delusional - some are more than others - look at Gadhafi, Mubarak, Zain al abideen.....they think that they did great for their people and made their countries a true picture of heaven on earth and people love them.

who said i liekd Zia; he has screwed thins up....

u want list of Musharrafs achievements here it goes.. in his first 6 years in which I was in pakistan just graduated from university and im glad it was musharraf who ruled us

1. Pakistan economy is among the fastest growing economies in the world as its economy has reached the size of $170 billion (http://www.dawn.net/wps/wcm/connect/Dawn%20Content%20Library/dawn/news/pakistan/govt-appreciates-economic-policies-of-musharraf-regime-aah) from a mere $70 billion in 1999. Pakistan attracted a record FDI of $8.6 billion (http://dailymailnews.com/200903/28/news/dmcitypage10.html) in 2007-08.

2. 2007: National revenues had swelled from Rs 308 billion during 1988-99 to around Rs 800bn in 2007; and FBR estimates now 2.8 million Income Tax payers.
Year Total CBR Direct Indirect Custom Sales Central excise

2008-09 810.3bn 305bn – 105.3bn 319.3bn 80.5bn (2008-09 Progressive)
3. Public sector development program (PSDP) has also grown from Rs 80 billion in 1999; to Rs 520 billion (http://www.app.com.pk/en_/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9961) in 2007 and increased further to Rs 549.7 billion (http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Politics/12-Jun-2008/Rs5497b-for-PSDP)in 2008.
4. FACT: The rate of growth in Pakistan Large Scale Manufacturing (http://economicpakistan.wordpress.com/2009/02/01/large-scale-manufacturing/) (LSM) is at a 30-year high. Construction activity is at a 17-year high.
LSM: 1999-00 was 1.5% and 2004-05 was 19.9% and 2006-07 was 8.6% and 2007-8 is 5%.
5. FACT: The Infrastructure Industries Index, which measures the performance of Seven industries, i.e. Electricity generation, Natural gas, Crude oil, Petroleum products, Basic metal, Cement and coal, has recorded a 26.2 percent growth in Industrial sector of Pakistan.
6. FACT: Jan 14: Pakistan now has a total of 245,682 Educational institutions in all categories, including 164,579 (i.e. 67 per cent) in the public sector and 81,103 (i.e. 100 per cent) in the private sector, reports the National Education Census (NEC-2005). The census — jointly conducted by the Ministry of Education, the Academy of Educational Planning and Management (AEPAM) and the Federal Bureau of Statistics (FBS) — reveals that the number of private-sector institutions has increasedfrom 36,096 in 1999-2000 to 81,103 in 2005, i.e. by 100 per cent. 45,007 Educational Institutions have increased in Musharraf Era.
7. FACT: Pakistan is 3rd in world in Banking (http://economicpakistan.wordpress.com/2009/01/26/financial-services-sector/) profitability, a report of IMF said. On the IMF chart, Pakistan’s banking profitability is on third position after Colombia and Venezuela. On the IMF chart India is on 36th position and China is on 40th position. Pakistan’s Banking sector turned profitable in 2002. Their profits continued to rise for the next five years and peaked to Rs 84.1 ($1.1 billion) billion in 2006
8. 11 May 2009: By producing 7.746 tonnes of gold during the last five years – 2004 to 2008 – Pakistan joins the ranks of gold producing countries (http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2009511story_11-5-2009_pg7_2). According to the data with the Saindak Metal Limited – during the last five years – Pakistan has produced 86,013 tonnes of copper, 7.746 tonne gold and 11.046 tonne silver, besides the production of 14,482 tonnes of magnetite concentrate (iron), bringing in a total of $633.573 million.
9. In 1999 what we earned as GDP: we used to give away 64.1 % as foreign debt and liabilities. Now in 2006, what we earn as GDP: we give ONLY 28.3 % as foreign debt and liabilities. Now we are SAVING 35 % of Our GDP for economic growth.
According to Department of Finance (http://www.finance.gov.pk/admin/images/survey/chapters/09-External%20debt08.pdf), External debt & liabilities (EDL) and DAWN (http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/business/11-govt-misses-all-major-targets--economic-survey-2008-09--il--07):
1988 – $ 18 bn —–> 1990 – $ 20.5 bn —–> 1999 – $ 38.9 bn —–> 2000 – $ 35.48 bn —–> 2001 – $ 37.2 bn —–> 2002 – $ 34.8 bn —–> 2003 – $ 35.4 bn —–> 2004 – $ 35.3 bn —–> 2005 – $ 35.8 bn —–> 2006 – $ 37.6 bn —–> 2007 – $ 40.5 bn —–> 2008 – $ 45.9 bn —–> 2009 – $ 50 bn
10. According to Economic Survey 2005. Poverty in Pakistan in 2001 was 34.46%. And, now after 7 years of Musharraf; Poverty in 2005 was 23.9%. Poverty DECREASED by 10.56%. Overall, 12 million people have been pushed out of Poverty in 2001 -2005!
11. Literacy rate in Pakistan has increased from 45% (in 2002) to 53% (in 2005). And, Education now receives 4% of GDP and English has been introduced as compulsory subject from grade 1.
12. 12-4-07: The IT industry, which was virtually non-existent seven years ago, has grown to be worth $2 billion of which $1 billion is export related. It rregistered a 50% growth. 55 foreign IT companies have already entered the market. Now the sector employed 90,000 professionals.
13. 30-1-08: The government has decided to set up a modern hospital cum Medical University in collaboration with the Harvard Medical International, USA, at a cost of Rs 18 billion. The university will be built at the Defence Housing Authority (DHA), Islamabad. A total of 2,500 students will be taught at the graduate level, while additional 600 seats will be available for postgraduate research courses.
14. Nov 2006: President Musharraf says that Pakistan will set up Nine Engineering World Class Science and Technology Federal Universities by 2008 with foreign assistance. He said the institutions of higher learning would be established in collaboration with Italy, South Korea, Japan, France, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, Austria and China. The Cost of building these Foreign Universities will be above Rs 96.5 billion.
The Vice Chancellors, Heads of department, Professors and Faculty of the planned university will be from these Foreign Universities; while the Examination system, Quality assurance followed and the Degree awarded will also be from these Foreign Universities.
15. Government has approved to give at least 4% of GDP to Education in 2007 budget.
16. In 1999-2000 there were 31 Public Universities. Now 2005-2006 there are 49 Public Universities. HEC setup 47 Universities (http://www.paktribune.com/news/index.shtml?206922).
a) Air University (established 2002)
b) Institute of Space technology, ISB (established 2002)
c) Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University, Quetta (established 2004)
d) University of Science & Technology, Bannu (established 2005)
e) University of Hazara (founded 2002)
f) Malakand university, Chakdara (established 2002)
g) Karakurum International university, Gilgit (established 2002)
h) University of Gujrat (established 2004)
i) Virtual University of Pak, Lahore (established 2002)
j) Sarhad University of IT, Peshawar (established 2001)
k) National Law University, ISB (2007)
l) Media University, ISB (2007)
m) University of Education, Lahore (2002)
n) Lasbella University of Marine Sciences, Baluchistan (2005)
o) Baluchistan University of IT & Management, Quetta (2002), etc.
17. 6-member delegation of Australian Department of Education, Science & Technology and AusAID, is visited Pakistan on the request of PM Shaukat Aziz to help Pakistan in its efforts to realign its TVET (Technical and Vocational Education and Training) according to the market needs. Chairman NAVTEC Altaf Saleem informed the delegation about NAVTEC plans to increase the capacity to train one million people annually by 2010 from the present annual capacity of 320,000.

18. Defense Exports of Pakistan have crossed the $200 million mark as the country’s robust Defense manufacturing industry continues to expand. This was disclosed by Major General Syed Absar Hussain, Director General, Defense Export Promotion Organization; after IDEAS 2006 Karachi .
19. President Musharraf inaugurated an over Rs. 1.36 billion 18 Mega Watt Naltar hydro power project. The project, completed in four years at Naltar near Gilgit.
20. Pakistan is now in Large-scale Nuclear expansion. The reactor under construction… could produce over 200kg of weapons-grade plutonium per year, assuming it operates at full power for a modest 220 days per year. At 4 to 5 kilograms of plutonium per weapon, this stock would allow the production of 40-50 Nuclear weapons a year,” the report said.
21. TheKarachiPortTrust (KPT) and Hutchison Port Holdings (HPH) of Hong Kong will sign a concession agreement tomorrow for setting up a US$1 billion Deep-water container port, the first in Pakistan. KPT will invest $450 million for infrastructure development for the project. HPH will invest $557 million. In the first phase, a 1,500m quay wall will be built with a designed dept of 18m.
22. GILGIT: President Musharraf inaugurated the dry port in the border town of Sust, 200km north of Gilgit. The Dry port, a Pakistan-China joint venture, was built in 2004 at a cost of Rs90 million. It is 10,000-foot high Sust Dry Port.
23. Dec 2006: President Musharraf said many canals, including the Thal and Raini canals, were being constructed for better utilization of the water available. He said Rs66 billion was being spent on brick-lining of 87,000 canals in the country, adding that 6,000 new canals would be brick-lined next year.
24. The Private Power Infrastructure Board (PPIB) has approved expansion of Tarbela dam power project that would generate 960 MW costing $500 million.
25. President Musharraf Thursday inaugurated the Mirani Dam. Mirani Dam in Kech area of Mekran district with a catchment area of 12,000 square kilometre has been built in four years at a cost ofRs6 billion that includes Rs1.5 billion in compensation to the affected people. It will have a storage capacity of over 300,000 million acre feet of water.
26. Gomal Zam Dam: This projectstarted Aug 2002 and is expected to be completed early 2008. It is located in the Damaan in NWFP. It is 437 feet high and will irrigate about 163,000 acres of land. The total costs amounts to Rs. 12 billion. Having a gross storage of 1.14 MAF. It will produce 17.4 MW of electricity.
27. Mushrraf says the government is constructing the Rs40 billion Katchi Canal and Punjab had been gracious to provide land for its 350 kilometre stretch that will pass through the province.
28. The Economic Coordination Committee decided to set up a $2-billion mega Oil refinery at Khalifa Point in district Hub, Balochistan. The refinery, commissioned by 2010, would have a maximum refining capacity of 13 million tons of petroleum products – higher than the country’s total existing capacity of 12.8 million tons.
29. Pakistan Steel Mills Corporation (PSMC) during the quarter July-Sept 2007 recorded the highest ever-sales figure of Rs 9.3012 billion.
30. The Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) sector of Pakistan has attracted over Rs 70 billion investments during the last five years as a result of liberal and encouraging policies of the government. Presently, some 1,765 CNG stations are operating in the country, in 85 cities and towns, and 1000 more would be setup in the next three years. It has provided employment to 30,000 people in the country.
31. The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) has registered 1,135 companies during the first quarter (July-September 2007). With the new registrations the total number of registered companies with SECP as on September 30 has reached 50,125.
32. Telecom sector has attracted an investment of $ 9 billion in last three years. It created of 80,000 jobs directly and 500,000 jobs indirectly.
33. Corrupt & Incompetent Nawaz Sharif made one motorway M2 (Lahore – Islamabad). Under Musharraf 6 Motorways completed or under construction:
M1 (Islamabad to Peshawar) – (Rs.13 bn) – [155 km] – (started 2003 – Completed Oct 2007)
M3 (Pindi to Faisalabad) – (Rs.5.6 bn) – [53 km] – (started 2002 – Completed 2004)
M8 (Gwadar to Ratodero) – [1072 km] – (started 2004 – will complete 2009)
M9 (Karachi to Hyderabad) – (Rs.6.3 bn) – [136 km] – (
M10 (Karachi Northern bypass) – (Rs 3.5 bn) – [56 km] – (completed 2007)
M11 (Lahore to Sialkot) – (Rs.23 bn) -[101 km] – (started 2006 – under construction)
34. Under Musharraf various Highways under construction throughout the country. Including N5, N-25, N-35, N-45, N-50, N-55, N-65, N-70, N-75, N-80, S-1, etc.
35. General Pervez Musharraf inaugurated the Makran Coastal Highway (N-10) project in August 2001, consisting of Karachi-Gwadar, Pasni-Gwadar, and Ormara-Liari (Balochistan) Highways. The Liari-Ormara Highway costed Rs3.9 billion and Pasni-Gwadar Highway Rs2.8 billion respectively. The total length of Makran Coastal Highway is 533 kilometers.”
36. 2-12-07: Sialkot International Airport Limited (SIAL) completed. The 1,002-acre airport is 13 km west of Sialkot and is linked by a road to Gujranwala, Wazirabad, Gujrat, Narowal, the Export Processing Zone (EPZ) and the Sialkot Dry Port Trust.
37. Ghandara International Airport (Islamabad) the first-ever green-field airport being built at a cost of $400 million; with a renowned international consultant, Louis Berger Group of USA. President Musharraf laid the foundation stone of the project on April 7, 2007 and will be completed by Dec 2010. Its total area is 3700 acres (15 km²).
38. Major Industrial estates are being developed under Musharraf’s vision: M3 Industrial estate, Sundar Industrial estate, Chakri Industrial, Port Qasim Industrial estate, etc.
39. Oct 2007: In the current fiscal year the Mining and Quarrying sector has registered a growth rate of 5.6 percent. Increased growth was propelled by strong growths recorded in magnetite (30 percent), dolomite (26.1 percent), Limestone (25.2 percent) and chromites.
40. The government has already started various initiatives, to discover and develop world-class copper-gold deposits in Chagai Baluchistan; by Australian Firms that would fetch $500 million to $600 million per year.
41. Major reserves of COPPER & GOLD in Baluchistan’s Rekodiq area have been discovered in early 2006. It has ranked Rekodiq among the world’s top seven copper reserves. The Rekodiq mining area has proven estimated reserves of 2 billion tons of copper and 20 million ounces of gold. According to the current market price, the value of the deposits has been estimated at about $65 billion, which would generate thousands of jobs.
42. Executive Committee of National Economic Council (ECNEC) on Wednesday approved 45 developmental projects in its meeting, including six revised projects with a total cost of Rs 154.1 billion with a foreign exchange component (FEC) of Rs 36.8 billion.
43. Rs 9.8 billion have been allocated for 91 different mega projects at Public Sector Universities across the province, said Sindh Governor Dr Ishrat-ul-Ebad Khan.
44. Oct 2007: A fully functional TMS (Tax Management System), including profiling, withholding, return/payment filing, rectification, refunds, audit, and legal tracking is scheduled to be operational by 2007 in Pakistan, to process the tax year 2007 returns, according to World Bank.
45. The government is providing Sui Gas facility to areas of South Punjab at a cost of Rs 1.311 billion. A total of 1,138 kilometre gas pipeline is being laid. The districts benefiting from these schemes mainly include Multan, Khanewal, Bahawalnagar, Rajanpur, DG Khan, Vehari and Muzaffargarh.
46. The KHI city government’s rehabilitation of Industrial zones and improvement plan for all those four industrial zones, of the city needs to be completed in 7-8 months. Projects worth Rs 2.5 billion and beautification Rs 4.5 billion.
47. 27-11-07: Pakistan Navy Ship Zarrar, the first of Multi-Role Tactical Platform (MRTP-33), was commissioned into Pakistan Navy at a ceremony at PN Dockyard.
48. 29-12-07: City Nazim Mustafa Kamal said the construction work of 47-storey IT Tower in the vicinity of Civic Center at a cost of $200m would start soon. Around 40,000 youth would get employment in the IT Tower. It will have 10,000 call centers of which 6,000 have been booked so far.
49. The President approved the project of laying of 940-kilometre-long “standard gauge” Railway track between Gwadar and Quetta that would cost Rs 75 billion. A German firm won the contract.
50. To increase the income of Farmers, the Government is investing Rs7.80 billion under which a Food Security Program will be launched. Initially it will be launched in 1,000 villages. He said Rs 3.60 billion would be invested in live-stocks and dairy sectors. About 1,200 model dairy farms and 2,950 cattle breeding farms will be established under this investment.
51. Pakistan will launch a Self-controlled Remote Sensing Satellite System (RSSS) at a cost of Rs19.3 billion to ensure strategic and unconditional supply of satellite remote sensing data for any part of the globe over the year. SUPARCO will implement it over a period of six years. President Musharraf has approved the project in principle.
52. Governor inaugurated the DUHS Medical Research City with Dow Diagnostic Reference and Research Laboratories and Jinnah Genome Centre as its important components. He also laid the foundation stone for a library and sports complex which houses different constituent institutions of the university.
53. President Musharraf also inaugurated a 50-bed state-of-the-art Workers Welfare Fund Kidney Center. The first-ever kidney center in Baluchistan, constructed on 7.5 acres at a cost of Rs385 million and having the diagnostic, dialysis, surgical and lab facilities will help the people of this area.
54. Karachi: The building of the 50-bed Kidney Centre in Landhi has been completed. Minister Muhammad Adil Siddiqui . He said that the building of this centre had been built at a cost of Rs70 million.
55. CM Pervaiz Elahi inaugurated Pakistan’s first Software technology park (STP) on Ferozpur Road to be implemented by Punjab IT Board (PITB). The Rs 1.5 billion project is set over area of 32 kanals; will be completed in 12 months and is expected to create direct 10,000 jobs and generate economic activity of Rs 9 billion per year.
56. In what is considered a major leap for Pakistan, a Polytechnic Institute is being established to produce skilled workforce that will rescue the manufacturing industry from the clutches of foreign dependence. Being built in Korangi at a cost of Rs450 million, this government-funded institute will start operating in January 2007 and prepare 500 workers by the end of first year, besides producing 22 different types of dies and moulds for aviation, telecom, pharmaceutical and other industries. Experts from Germany, Japan and Thailand assisted in developing curriculum.
57. Police Act 1861 replaced by Police Order 2002 after 141 years. Police force divided into three separate wings: Watch and ward, Investigation and Prosecution.
58. Federal Minister for Commerce in order to modernize tobacco farming in the country; is setting up a state-of-the-art Tobacco Research Center in Bunner. Annually 8 million kilograms of Virginia tobacco (fine quality), worth Rs 9.2 billion is cultivated in Bunner. Under construction.
59. The government has formed “Pakistan Gems and Jewellery Development Company (PGJDC)” with a cost of Rs 1.4 billion, to increase the export of gem and Jewellery from $25 million to $1.5 billion by 2017.
60. In 1999, Pakistanis could only afford to buy a total of 32,461 locally assembled Cars. The latest annual figure stands at 115,000. Currently, there are 1.3 million cars on Pakistani roads as opposed to 815,000 cars some five years ago; a 60 percent jump in car ownership.
61. In 1999, a total of 94,881 new Motorcycles were sold in Pakistan. In 2005, Pakistanis bought or leased some 500,000 new motorcycles.
62. ISB: To convert the Karachi Fisheries Harbour Authority (KFHA) in a style of Sydney Fish Market, the government proposes an action plan worth $10 million so as to make the KFHA a profitable authority. Estimated, Pakistan has a fish and seafood industry worth $1.2 billion. Exports alone are worth nearly $200 million per annum. More than 0.8 million people rely directly or indirectly on the industry for their livelihood.
63. FACT: Pakistan globally ranks 10th among the countries which were among the most active in perusing pro-business policies. A report “Doing Business in 2006″ co-sponsored by World Bank and International Finance Corporation (IFC).

yasir1981
23-Sep-2011, 02:57 AM
Mr Adnan these people wont understand let them face worse person than zardari and he would be Nawazu.....Long live PM and i am eagerly waiting for his arrival in pak

Temojin
23-Sep-2011, 03:06 AM
By the by, not to offend anybody but was it because he was already more than following the plan that they had chalked out? It isn't even funny mates. I don't need any dictation. I myself will destroy everything because I am a commando. Come on mates.

adnan_younus
23-Sep-2011, 03:48 AM
no point talking to a cry baby....
waa waa waa.. sab kharab hai ...waa waa waa... not a single univ. .. waa waa waa (cry)(cry)(cry)

i hv firends graduated from a PAKI universty working in top companies.. but for u.... WAAA WAA WAAAAA(cry)(cry)(cry)

So you pulled news clippings with tall claims of "what musharraf and his cohorts announced." this is bordering on naivety. Keep in mind that the world in the early 2000s was in for a financial bubble - pakistan is part of a global economy and it was benifitting from this bubble plus as I have stated earlier Paksitan was benefiting from a lot of aid flowing in after 9/11. Pick up the newspapers from just and a little after 9/11 and you will find news items where all the western countries plus japan, korea, australia etc. were pouring in aid into the country. So these numbers dont really have real value. Plus if you talk to some of the ex IMF officials they will tell you how the numbers were fudged and inflated by shortcut aziz - if he was so confident of his work why did he have to run away and vows never to return!

You list that musharraf said that universities will be established - where are all those universities? Forget about new universities - what about the existing universities in Pakistan - they are in dismal state - with the standards going down and no real teaching talent and resources added.

My question to you is that if all what you posted is true and ACTUALLY HAPPENED and it put Pakistan as one of the best places to do business then how many new companies established industries in Pakistan - which major company invested in Pakistan - which international airline started flying in to pakistan? what industries were established? why there is a steady stream of people moving their wealth and families from pakistan? why are there major power shortages in pakistan? when the bubble burst the real economies were able to withstand the aftermath even though they are still struggling but the exagerated and fluffed up economies like pakistan faded away fast.....because it was all a charade and BS fed by musharraf, in fact he is not smart enough to come up with these tall claims and numbers, he had to import some spineless and immoral bankers from overseas to do it for him.

May God help those who bought into this craziness fed to them by a military dictator and his team. All military dictators are delusional - some are more than others - look at Gadhafi, Mubarak, Zain al abideen.....they think that they did great for their people and made their countries a true picture of heaven on earth and people love them.

Saboo
23-Sep-2011, 04:10 AM
Most of the facts and figures during Musharraf's era are bogus.
They were cooked by Shaukat Aziz and his cronies.

mrk123
23-Sep-2011, 04:33 AM
not surprised that you are a supporter of a military dictator - yeah pakistanis are in top companies OVERSEAS - now that negates all you said earlier that pakistani is a shining example of development and prosperity - Not surprised at all if the leader is the dimwitted military dictator.....they will see all green pastures all around - I think you need to wake up and give up the luxurious confines of your abode in UK and watch and listen to the wider population of Pakistan which is crying and wailing .....since nothing is going right - but you being the elite living overseas and with friends who studied in english speaking schools of pakistan and graduated from expensive private universities and are able to secure important position outside of pakistan then all is well for you.......wake and smell the coffee my friend....there is a limit of naivity.....I am not crying the whole nation is crying but you are blinded by the BS of a dictator!

no point talking to a cry baby....
waa waa waa.. sab kharab hai ...waa waa waa... not a single univ. .. waa waa waa (cry)(cry)(cry)

i hv firends graduated from a PAKI universty working in top companies.. but for u.... WAAA WAA WAAAAA(cry)(cry)(cry)

atensari
23-Sep-2011, 05:00 AM
Musharraf informed US, Pak need no dictation in war against terrorism

ایک فون پر اس کی پینٹ گیلی ہو گئی تھی

adnan_younus
23-Sep-2011, 05:26 AM
i being elite??? My father didnt had enuff money so i may buy lunch in the uni... just enuffto pay my wagon fare from fb rea to bhains colony... and lunch was given by my mother.. my father in law gave some money for my university studies.... went to work for 3 years on public bus transport... then bought my first 2nd hand mehran.... then moving to UK .... in 2007 using my own earned money....

u need to get yr head right.... which is pretty messed up .... from not able to buy lunch in pakistan to working in one of teh top company n the world..... I give some credit to Pervez Musharraf whose leadership and policies gave us and my batch mates that enviroment where we cud excell.... and this is my way to show respect to him by joiing his party and working to bring him back to power...

not surprised that you are a supporter of a military dictator - yeah pakistanis are in top companies OVERSEAS - now that negates all you said earlier that pakistani is a shining example of development and prosperity - Not surprised at all if the leader is the dimwitted military dictator.....they will see all green pastures all around - I think you need to wake up and give up the luxurious confines of your abode in UK and watch and listen to the wider population of Pakistan which is crying and wailing .....since nothing is going right - but you being the elite living overseas and with friends who studied in english speaking schools of pakistan and graduated from expensive private universities and are able to secure important position outside of pakistan then all is well for you.......wake and smell the coffee my friend....there is a limit of naivity.....I am not crying the whole nation is crying but you are blinded by the BS of a dictator!

mrk123
23-Sep-2011, 06:58 AM
You are correct that my head is not right because its not filled with delusional thoughts of a military dictators benevolence....

If you read correctly you contradicted yourself by proving that everything that you are today is because of yourself, your father, your mom parathas and your in laws and I am sure you wife or soon to be wife.....but then you put all the credit in musharraf's lap....not sure if musharraf was the conductor or the driver of the wagon you travelled in or he helped rolled the dough so that your mom can make chapatis for his chaand ka tukraa....
or he probably loaned money or employed your father in law so that he can loan you money or invest money on you.....i am not getting where musharraf comes into play....maybe he helped you in group study sessions while you were toiling away in the university.....still I commend you on your achievement - there are hundreds if not thousands who have similar stories - i am one of them but I dont thank zia-ul-haq or benazir or sharifs or musharraf for anything - i am who i am because of my efforts and my family and my teachers and education is a RIGHT which we dont realize by commercializing it in our country......anyway - good luck with your support for a military dictator cuz you will need a lot of it!

i being elite??? My father didnt had enuff money so i may buy lunch in the uni... just enuffto pay my wagon fare from fb rea to bhains colony... and lunch was given by my mother.. my father in law gave some money for my university studies.... went to work for 3 years on public bus transport... then bought my first 2nd hand mehran.... then moving to UK .... in 2007 using my own earned money....

u need to get yr head right.... which is pretty messed up .... from not able to buy lunch in pakistan to working in one of teh top company n the world..... I give some credit to Pervez Musharraf whose leadership and policies gave us and my batch mates that enviroment where we cud excell.... and this is my way to show respect to him by joiing his party and working to bring him back to power...

adnan_younus
23-Sep-2011, 07:13 AM
u chng ur point like like a flash.. first u call me an elite... then instead of retracting.. ur start talking non sense... ur kind of peson who in meetings we just ignore and wait when the crap will end so we move on to teh correct point....

it was musharrafs policy that brought investment and job opportunities in pakistan .... but ur pessimistic pea democratic brain wont understand so i wont argue with a negative dumb head....

You are correct that my head is not right because its not filled with delusional thoughts of a military dictators benevolence....

If you read correctly you contradicted yourself by proving that everything that you are today is because of yourself, your father, your mom parathas and your in laws and I am sure you wife or soon to be wife.....but then you put all the credit in musharraf's lap....not sure if musharraf was the conductor or the driver of the wagon you travelled in or he helped rolled the dough so that your mom can make chapatis for his chaand ka tukraa....
or he probably loaned money or employed your father in law so that he can loan you money or invest money on you.....i am not getting where musharraf comes into play....maybe he helped you in group study sessions while you were toiling away in the university.....still I commend you on your achievement - there are hundreds if not thousands who have similar stories - i am one of them but I dont thank zia-ul-haq or benazir or sharifs or musharraf for anything - i am who i am because of my efforts and my family and my teachers and education is a RIGHT which we dont realize by commercializing it in our country......anyway - good luck with your support for a military dictator cuz you will need a lot of it!

mrk123
23-Sep-2011, 07:47 AM
hahaha - I changed the topic?!?!?! i think i stuck to the topic and disected your statements - now I dont know how i veered away from the discussions - then i asked you questions which your half wit and dimwitted bird brain cant comprehend and you start to boast that you are so important that you go to meetings ---ooooh we are so impressed that mr. adnan is invited to meetings - i am in awe now - i am supposed to fall and roll over since adnanapml is in the room -I feel for the people who employ you - they should look to hire musharraf too - that will hasten the fall of the company ROFL - kiddo! one day you will have a rude awakening from your slumber and the dictatorial kool aid infused delusional state....yes, i am a proud pakistani who doesnt want duffer, dumbwit, asanine, cluleless, intellectually challenged, society's rejects who end up being generals and then ruling us and ruining our generations! sold out people like you have brought us the bad name....one other thing which the dictators did was to bring the intellectual level of the people down drastically and you are a prime example of that.....educated unenlightened - I AM STILL IN AWE OF YOU -- MAN YOU ARE IN MEETINGS AND THERE ARE DUMBER PEOPLE THERE THAN YOU THAT YOU GET TO IGNORE - please do record those meetings and post them on utube - i am sure it will get millions of visits as the most funniest videos....can't wait to see you in action!

u chng ur point like like a flash.. first u call me an elite... then instead of retracting.. ur start talking non sense... ur kind of peson who in meetings we just ignore and wait when the crap will end so we move on to teh correct point....

it was musharrafs policy that brought investment and job opportunities in pakistan .... but ur pessimistic pea democratic brain wont understand so i wont argue with a negative dumb head....

lovely_pk
23-Sep-2011, 08:00 AM
You are just trying to be a ' kore chasham Mushki '
Musharraf definately belongs to Adiala but why you worry
Woh durta wurta kissi se nahin hay!

Dil lurraz jata hay Adiala dekh ker
Aye Musharraf teray unjaam pe rona aaya!

Dil lurraz jata hay Tharkiye dekh ker
Aye MK tharkie teray unjaam pe rona aata hai!

Saboo
23-Sep-2011, 08:28 AM
Dil lurraz jata hay Tharkiye dekh ker
Aye MK tharkie teray unjaam pe rona aata hai!

Uth kummandu!
Darogha ji tujhay lenay aaye!:lol::lol::lol:

adnan_younus
23-Sep-2011, 03:44 PM
negative electron.. it was u who first commented..
" i cant believe how people assume things about some person whom they have never met"

some crap liek that... and then forgot what u said....

u jist pick words and then say bla bla bla bla bla... not with the intention of a discussion but jsut to prolong it....

so

YOU ARE IGNORED...

hahaha - I changed the topic?!?!?! i think i stuck to the topic and disected your statements - now I dont know how i veered away from the discussions - then i asked you questions which your half wit and dimwitted bird brain cant comprehend and you start to boast that you are so important that you go to meetings ---ooooh we are so impressed that mr. adnan is invited to meetings - i am in awe now - i am supposed to fall and roll over since adnanapml is in the room -I feel for the people who employ you - they should look to hire musharraf too - that will hasten the fall of the company ROFL - kiddo! one day you will have a rude awakening from your slumber and the dictatorial kool aid infused delusional state....yes, i am a proud pakistani who doesnt want duffer, dumbwit, asanine, cluleless, intellectually challenged, society's rejects who end up being generals and then ruling us and ruining our generations! sold out people like you have brought us the bad name....one other thing which the dictators did was to bring the intellectual level of the people down drastically and you are a prime example of that.....educated unenlightened - I AM STILL IN AWE OF YOU -- MAN YOU ARE IN MEETINGS AND THERE ARE DUMBER PEOPLE THERE THAN YOU THAT YOU GET TO IGNORE - please do record those meetings and post them on utube - i am sure it will get millions of visits as the most funniest videos....can't wait to see you in action!

aneeskhan
23-Sep-2011, 04:43 PM
who said i liekd zia; he has screwed thins up....

U want list of musharrafs achievements here it goes.. In his first 6 years in which i was in pakistan just graduated from university and im glad it was musharraf who ruled us

1. pakistan economy is among the fastest growing economies in the world as its economy has reached the size of $170 billion (http://www.dawn.net/wps/wcm/connect/dawn%20content%20library/dawn/news/pakistan/govt-appreciates-economic-policies-of-musharraf-regime-aah) from a mere $70 billion in 1999. Pakistan attracted a record fdi of $8.6 billion (http://dailymailnews.com/200903/28/news/dmcitypage10.html) in 2007-08.

2. 2007: national revenues had swelled from rs 308 billion during 1988-99 to around rs 800bn in 2007; and fbr estimates now 2.8 million income tax payers.
year total cbr direct indirect custom sales central excise

2008-09 810.3bn 305bn – 105.3bn 319.3bn 80.5bn (2008-09 progressive)
3. Public sector development program (psdp) has also grown from rs 80 billion in 1999; to rs 520 billion (http://www.app.com.pk/en_/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9961) in 2007 and increased further to rs 549.7 billion (http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/politics/12-jun-2008/rs5497b-for-psdp)in 2008.
4. fact: the rate of growth in pakistan large scale manufacturing (http://economicpakistan.wordpress.com/2009/02/01/large-scale-manufacturing/) (lsm) is at a 30-year high. construction activity is at a 17-year high.
lsm: 1999-00 was 1.5% and 2004-05 was 19.9% and 2006-07 was 8.6% and 2007-8 is 5%.
5. fact: the infrastructure industries index, which measures the performance of seven industries, i.e. Electricity generation, natural gas, crude oil, petroleum products, basic metal, cement and coal, has recorded a 26.2 percent growth in industrial sector of pakistan.
6. fact: Jan 14: Pakistan now has a total of 245,682 educational institutions in all categories, including 164,579 (i.e. 67 per cent) in the public sector and 81,103 (i.e. 100 per cent) in the private sector, reports the national education census (nec-2005). The census — jointly conducted by the ministry of education, the academy of educational planning and management (aepam) and the federal bureau of statistics (fbs) — reveals that the number of private-sector institutions has increasedfrom 36,096 in 1999-2000 to 81,103 in 2005, i.e. by 100 per cent. 45,007 educational institutions have increased in musharraf era.
7. fact: pakistan is 3rd in world in banking (http://economicpakistan.wordpress.com/2009/01/26/financial-services-sector/) profitability, a report of imf said. On the imf chart, pakistan’s banking profitability is on third position after colombia and venezuela. On the imf chart india is on 36th position and china is on 40th position. pakistan’s banking sector turned profitable in 2002. Their profits continued to rise for the next five years and peaked to rs 84.1 ($1.1 billion) billion in 2006
8. 11 may 2009: By producing 7.746 tonnes of gold during the last five years – 2004 to 2008 – pakistan joins the ranks of gold producing countries (http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2009511story_11-5-2009_pg7_2). According to the data with the saindak metal limited – during the last five years – pakistan has produced 86,013 tonnes of copper, 7.746 tonne gold and 11.046 tonne silver, besides the production of 14,482 tonnes of magnetite concentrate (iron), bringing in a total of $633.573 million.
9. In 1999 what we earned as gdp: We used to give away 64.1 % as foreign debt and liabilities. Now in 2006, what we earn as gdp: We give only 28.3 % as foreign debt and liabilities. Now we are saving 35 % of our gdp for economic growth.
according to department of finance (http://www.finance.gov.pk/admin/images/survey/chapters/09-external%20debt08.pdf), external debt & liabilities (edl) and dawn (http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/business/11-govt-misses-all-major-targets--economic-survey-2008-09--il--07):
10. According to economic survey 2005. poverty in pakistan in 2001 was 34.46%. And, now after 7 years of musharraf; poverty in 2005 was 23.9%. poverty decreased by 10.56%. overall, 12 million people have been pushed out of poverty in 2001 -2005!
11. literacy rate in pakistan has increased from 45% (in 2002) to 53% (in 2005). and, education now receives 4% of gdp and english has been introduced as compulsory subject from grade 1.
12. 12-4-07: The it industry, which was virtually non-existent seven years ago, has grown to be worth $2 billion of which $1 billion is export related. It rregistered a 50% growth. 55 foreign it companies have already entered the market. Now the sector employed 90,000 professionals.
13. 30-1-08: The government has decided to set up a modern hospital cum medical university in collaboration with the harvard medical international, usa, at a cost of rs 18 billion. the university will be built at the defence housing authority (dha), islamabad. A total of 2,500 students will be taught at the graduate level, while additional 600 seats will be available for postgraduate research courses.
14. Nov 2006: President musharraf says that pakistan will set up nine engineering world class science and technology federal universities by 2008 with foreign assistance. He said the institutions of higher learning would be established in collaboration with italy, south korea, japan, france, sweden, netherlands, germany, austria and china. The cost of building these foreign universities will be above rs 96.5 billion.
the vice chancellors, heads of department, professors and faculty of the planned university will be from these foreign universities; while the examination system, quality assurance followed and the degree awarded will also be from these foreign universities.
15. Government has approved to give at least 4% of gdp to education in 2007 budget.
16. In 1999-2000 there were 31 public universities. Now 2005-2006 there are 49 public universities. hec setup 47 universities (http://www.paktribune.com/news/index.shtml?206922).
a) air university (established 2002)
b) institute of space technology, isb (established 2002)
c) sardar bahadur khan women university, quetta (established 2004)
d) university of science & technology, bannu (established 2005)
e) university of hazara (founded 2002)
f) malakand university, chakdara (established 2002)
g) karakurum international university, gilgit (established 2002)
h) university of gujrat (established 2004)
i) virtual university of pak, lahore (established 2002)
j) sarhad university of it, peshawar (established 2001)
k) national law university, isb (2007)
l) media university, isb (2007)
m) university of education, lahore (2002)
n) lasbella university of marine sciences, baluchistan (2005)
o) baluchistan university of it & management, quetta (2002), etc.
17. 6-member delegation of australian department of education, science & technology and ausaid, is visited pakistan on the request of pm shaukat aziz to help pakistan in its efforts to realign its tvet (technical and vocational education and training) according to the market needs. Chairman navtec altaf saleem informed the delegation about navtec plans to increase the capacity to train one million people annually by 2010 from the present annual capacity of 320,000.

18. defense exports of pakistan have crossed the $200 million mark as the country’s robust defense manufacturing industry continues to expand. This was disclosed by major general syed absar hussain, director general, defense export promotion organization; after ideas 2006 karachi .
19. President musharraf inaugurated an over rs. 1.36 billion 18 mega watt naltar hydro power project. the project, completed in four years at naltar near gilgit.
20. Pakistan is now in large-scale nuclear expansion. The reactor under construction… could produce over 200kg of weapons-grade plutonium per year, assuming it operates at full power for a modest 220 days per year. At 4 to 5 kilograms of plutonium per weapon, this stock would allow the production of 40-50 nuclear weapons a year,” the report said.
21. Thekarachiporttrust (kpt) and hutchison port holdings (hph) of hong kong will sign a concession agreement tomorrow for setting up a us$1 billion deep-water container port, the first in pakistan. Kpt will invest $450 million for infrastructure development for the project. Hph will invest $557 million. In the first phase, a 1,500m quay wall will be built with a designed dept of 18m.
22. Gilgit: President musharraf inaugurated the dry port in the border town of sust, 200km north of gilgit. The dry port, a pakistan-china joint venture, was built in 2004 at a cost of rs90 million. It is 10,000-foot high sust dry port.
23. Dec 2006: President musharraf said many canals, including the thal and raini canals, were being constructed for better utilization of the water available. He said rs66 billion was being spent on brick-lining of 87,000 canals in the country, adding that 6,000 new canals would be brick-lined next year.
24. The private power infrastructure board (ppib) has approved expansion of tarbela dam power project that would generate 960 mw costing $500 million.
25. President musharraf thursday inaugurated the mirani dam. Mirani dam in kech area of mekran district with a catchment area of 12,000 square kilometre has been built in four years at a cost ofrs6 billion that includes rs1.5 billion in compensation to the affected people. It will have a storage capacity of over 300,000 million acre feet of water.
26. gomal zam dam: This projectstarted aug 2002 and is expected to be completed early 2008. It is located in the damaan in nwfp. It is 437 feet high and will irrigate about 163,000 acres of land. The total costs amounts to rs. 12 billion. having a gross storage of 1.14 maf. It will produce 17.4 mw of electricity.
27. Mushrraf says the government is constructing the rs40 billion katchi canal and punjab had been gracious to provide land for its 350 kilometre stretch that will pass through the province.
28. The economic coordination committee decided to set up a $2-billion mega oil refinery at khalifa point in district hub, balochistan. The refinery, commissioned by 2010, would have a maximum refining capacity of 13 million tons of petroleum products – higher than the country’s total existing capacity of 12.8 million tons.
29. Pakistan steel mills corporation (psmc) during the quarter july-sept 2007 recorded the highest ever-sales figure of rs 9.3012 billion.
30. The compressed natural gas (cng) sector of pakistan has attracted over rs 70 billion investments during the last five years as a result of liberal and encouraging policies of the government. Presently, some 1,765 cng stations are operating in the country, in 85 cities and towns, and 1000 more would be setup in the next three years. It has provided employment to 30,000 people in the country.
31. The securities and exchange commission of pakistan (secp) has registered 1,135 companies during the first quarter (july-september 2007). With the new registrations the total number of registered companies with secp as on september 30 has reached 50,125.
32. telecom sector has attracted an investment of $ 9 billion in last three years. It created of 80,000 jobs directly and 500,000 jobs indirectly.
33. Corrupt & incompetent nawaz sharif made one motorway m2 (lahore – islamabad). Under musharraf 6 motorways completed or under construction:
m1 (islamabad to peshawar) – (rs.13 bn) – [155 km] – (started 2003 – completed oct 2007)
m3 (pindi to faisalabad) – (rs.5.6 bn) – [53 km] – (started 2002 – completed 2004)
m8 (gwadar to ratodero) – [1072 km] – (started 2004 – will complete 2009)
m9 (karachi to hyderabad) – (rs.6.3 bn) – [136 km] – (
m10 (karachi northern bypass) – (rs 3.5 bn) – [56 km] – (completed 2007)
m11 (lahore to sialkot) – (rs.23 bn) -[101 km] – (started 2006 – under construction)
34. Under musharraf various highways under construction throughout the country. Including n5, n-25, n-35, n-45, n-50, n-55, n-65, n-70, n-75, n-80, s-1, etc.
35. General pervez musharraf inaugurated the makran coastal highway (n-10) project in august 2001, consisting of karachi-gwadar, pasni-gwadar, and ormara-liari (balochistan) highways. The liari-ormara highway costed rs3.9 billion and pasni-gwadar highway rs2.8 billion respectively. The total length of makran coastal highway is 533 kilometers.”
36. 2-12-07: sialkot international airport limited (sial) completed. The 1,002-acre airport is 13 km west of sialkot and is linked by a road to gujranwala, wazirabad, gujrat, narowal, the export processing zone (epz) and the sialkot dry port trust.
37. ghandara international airport (islamabad) the first-ever green-field airport being built at a cost of $400 million; with a renowned international consultant, louis berger group of usa. President musharraf laid the foundation stone of the project on april 7, 2007 and will be completed by dec 2010. Its total area is 3700 acres (15 km²).
38. Major industrial estates are being developed under musharraf’s vision: M3 industrial estate, sundar industrial estate, chakri industrial, port qasim industrial estate, etc.
39. Oct 2007: In the current fiscal year the mining and quarrying sector has registered a growth rate of 5.6 percent. Increased growth was propelled by strong growths recorded in magnetite (30 percent), dolomite (26.1 percent), limestone (25.2 percent) and chromites.
40. The government has already started various initiatives, to discover and develop world-class copper-gold deposits in chagai baluchistan; by australian firms that would fetch $500 million to $600 million per year.
41. Major reserves of copper & gold in baluchistan’s rekodiq area have been discovered in early 2006. It has ranked rekodiq among the world’s top seven copper reserves. the rekodiq mining area has proven estimated reserves of 2 billion tons of copper and 20 million ounces of gold. According to the current market price, the value of the deposits has been estimated at about $65 billion, which would generate thousands of jobs.
42. Executive committee of national economic council (ecnec) on wednesday approved 45 developmental projects in its meeting, including six revised projects with a total cost of rs 154.1 billion with a foreign exchange component (fec) of rs 36.8 billion.
43. rs 9.8 billion have been allocated for 91 different mega projects at public sector universities across the province, said sindh governor dr ishrat-ul-ebad khan.
44. Oct 2007: A fully functional tms (tax management system), including profiling, withholding, return/payment filing, rectification, refunds, audit, and legal tracking is scheduled to be operational by 2007 in pakistan, to process the tax year 2007 returns, according to world bank.
45. The government is providing sui gas facility to areas of south punjab at a cost of rs 1.311 billion. A total of 1,138 kilometre gas pipeline is being laid. The districts benefiting from these schemes mainly include multan, khanewal, bahawalnagar, rajanpur, dg khan, vehari and muzaffargarh.
46. The khi city government’s rehabilitation of industrial zones and improvement plan for all those four industrial zones, of the city needs to be completed in 7-8 months. Projects worth rs 2.5 billion and beautification rs 4.5 billion.
47. 27-11-07: Pakistan navy ship zarrar, the first of multi-role tactical platform (mrtp-33), was commissioned into pakistan navy at a ceremony at pn dockyard.
48. 29-12-07: City nazim mustafa kamal said the construction work of 47-storey it tower in the vicinity of civic center at a cost of $200m would start soon. Around 40,000 youth would get employment in the it tower. It will have 10,000 call centers of which 6,000 have been booked so far.
49. The president approved the project of laying of 940-kilometre-long “standard gauge” railway track between gwadar and quetta that would cost rs 75 billion. A german firm won the contract.
50. To increase the income of farmers, the government is investing rs7.80 billion under which a food security program will be launched. Initially it will be launched in 1,000 villages. He said rs 3.60 billion would be invested in live-stocks and dairy sectors. About 1,200 model dairy farms and 2,950 cattle breeding farms will be established under this investment.
51. Pakistan will launch a self-controlled remote sensing satellite system (rsss) at a cost of rs19.3 billion to ensure strategic and unconditional supply of satellite remote sensing data for any part of the globe over the year. Suparco will implement it over a period of six years. President musharraf has approved the project in principle.
52. Governor inaugurated the duhs medical research city with dow diagnostic reference and research laboratories and jinnah genome centre as its important components. He also laid the foundation stone for a library and sports complex which houses different constituent institutions of the university.
53. President musharraf also inaugurated a 50-bed state-of-the-art workers welfare fund kidney center. The first-ever kidney center in baluchistan, constructed on 7.5 acres at a cost of rs385 million and having the diagnostic, dialysis, surgical and lab facilities will help the people of this area.
54. Karachi: The building of the 50-bed kidney centre in landhi has been completed. Minister muhammad adil siddiqui . He said that the building of this centre had been built at a cost of rs70 million.
55. Cm pervaiz elahi inaugurated pakistan’s first software technology park (stp) on ferozpur road to be implemented by punjab it board (pitb). The rs 1.5 billion project is set over area of 32 kanals; will be completed in 12 months and is expected to create direct 10,000 jobs and generate economic activity of rs 9 billion per year.
56. In what is considered a major leap for pakistan, a polytechnic institute is being established to produce skilled workforce that will rescue the manufacturing industry from the clutches of foreign dependence. Being built in korangi at a cost of rs450 million, this government-funded institute will start operating in january 2007 and prepare 500 workers by the end of first year, besides producing 22 different types of dies and moulds for aviation, telecom, pharmaceutical and other industries. Experts from germany, japan and thailand assisted in developing curriculum.
57. police act 1861 replaced by police order 2002 after 141 years. Police force divided into three separate wings: Watch and ward, investigation and prosecution.
58. Federal minister for commerce in order to modernize tobacco farming in the country; is setting up a state-of-the-art tobacco research center in bunner. Annually 8 million kilograms of virginia tobacco (fine quality), worth rs 9.2 billion is cultivated in bunner. Under construction.
59. The government has formed “pakistan gems and jewellery development company (pgjdc)” with a cost of rs 1.4 billion, to increase the export of gem and jewellery from $25 million to $1.5 billion by 2017.
60. In 1999, pakistanis could only afford to buy a total of 32,461 locally assembled cars. The latest annual figure stands at 115,000. Currently, there are 1.3 million cars on pakistani roads as opposed to 815,000 cars some five years ago; a 60 percent jump in car ownership.
61. In 1999, a total of 94,881 new motorcycles were sold in pakistan. In 2005, pakistanis bought or leased some 500,000 new motorcycles.
62. Isb: To convert the karachi fisheries harbour authority (kfha) in a style of sydney fish market, the government proposes an action plan worth $10 million so as to make the kfha a profitable authority. Estimated, pakistan has a fish and seafood industry worth $1.2 billion. Exports alone are worth nearly $200 million per annum. More than 0.8 million people rely directly or indirectly on the industry for their livelihood.
63. fact: Pakistan globally ranks 10th among the countries which were among the most active in perusing pro-business policies. A report “doing business in 2006″ co-sponsored by world bank and international finance corporation (ifc).adnan congratulations for giving solid achiements of musharraf era,but i think its use less two jahils who are arguing you,they need 7 generations to understand your balance sheets great musharraf great pakistan.

mrk123
23-Sep-2011, 04:48 PM
look at me i am so special - i travelled on the wagon - oooh i am so special my n-laws took care of me - oooh my momma made me lunch - oooh i went to university - oooh i am so special i came to uk and to top all of that i am in MEETINGS - can anyone believe that??? Yes, that really unbelieveable hahahahahha

negative electron.. it was u who first commented..
" i cant believe how people assume things about some person whom they have never met"

some crap liek that... and then forgot what u said....

u jist pick words and then say bla bla bla bla bla... not with the intention of a discussion but jsut to prolong it....

so

YOU ARE IGNORED...

adnan_younus
23-Sep-2011, 05:21 PM
u shud be acting in southpartk.. knw that fat kid eric cartman... u sound just like him... [hilar][hilar][hilar]

look at me i am so special - i travelled on the wagon - oooh i am so special my n-laws took care of me - oooh my momma made me lunch - oooh i went to university - oooh i am so special i came to uk and to top all of that i am in MEETINGS - can anyone believe that??? Yes, that really unbelieveable hahahahahha

mrk123
23-Sep-2011, 05:46 PM
Look at me I am so good that I watch south park and i know the names of the characters too - is everyone impressed now, please? now can you believe that i am smart? okay i am not an elite but i am just a wannabe elite.....oooh i am so special.....i am nothing to look at but I am so special that i can call people fat and short....i smell bad cuz i never washed my hand with which i shook the hand of an autocratic military dictator....go pound sand kiddo! and keep dreaming of the days that will never come inshaAllah of the return of the dimwit military dictator! those days are gone.......and even though you are not but keep trying to act smart in those meetings......

btw, i thought that you were ignoring me? did i lit a fire under someone's bu**? hahaha

u shud be acting in southpartk.. knw that fat kid eric cartman... u sound just like him... [hilar][hilar][hilar]

adnan_younus
23-Sep-2011, 08:56 PM
not a fire beneath but yr just like a long hair in my tush that i soo wanna remove.. yr annoying... byeeee

Look at me I am so good that I watch south park and i know the names of the characters too - is everyone impressed now, please? now can you believe that i am smart? okay i am not an elite but i am just a wannabe elite.....oooh i am so special.....i am nothing to look at but I am so special that i can call people fat and short....i smell bad cuz i never washed my hand with which i shook the hand of an autocratic military dictator....go pound sand kiddo! and keep dreaming of the days that will never come inshaAllah of the return of the dimwit military dictator! those days are gone.......and even though you are not but keep trying to act smart in those meetings......

btw, i thought that you were ignoring me? did i lit a fire under someone's bu**? hahaha

aneeskhan
23-Sep-2011, 09:19 PM
Adnan cool please you must show tolerence, your answers are so logical & full of credibility that these luchaas now must stop asking any thing, they need 7 generations to understand what you wroete you really did brilliant job,we must pray GOD for their wisdom,we as PM SUPPORTER very clear if people votes him he will try to revive the best of pakistan glory if people want to continue with zardari,nawaz,ch iftikhar,gilani the current governing authority good luck.

lovely_pk
24-Sep-2011, 03:36 AM
Uth kummandu!
Darogha ji tujhay lenay aaye!:lol::lol::lol:

MK Tharkiye... Kaya baat hai tere........

Saboo
24-Sep-2011, 05:39 AM
MK Tharkiye... Kaya baat hai tere........

Joking aside, Musharraf is a national treasure,we should take a good care of him.
Don't you think it is a good idea if this treasure should be burried for safe keeping?

Saboo
24-Sep-2011, 05:53 AM
Adnan cool please you must show tolerence, your answers are so logical & full of credibility that these luchaas now must stop asking any thing, they need 7 generations to understand what you wroete you really did brilliant job,we must pray GOD for their wisdom,we as PM SUPPORTER very clear if people votes him he will try to revive the best of pakistan glory if people want to continue with zardari,nawaz,ch iftikhar,gilani the current governing authority good luck.

You are a PM supporter too?
Don't you think he should be hanged for breaking the constitution?

lovely_pk
24-Sep-2011, 05:59 AM
Joking aside, Musharraf is a national treasure,we should take a good care of him.
Don't you think it is a good idea if this treasure should be burried for safe keeping?

Very soon your leader will be burried soon by taliban hands.... LOL.....

king1982
24-Sep-2011, 06:01 AM
ppl are just jealous from him

Saboo
24-Sep-2011, 06:26 AM
Very soon your leader will be burried soon by taliban hands.... LOL.....

Mine is the only leader going freely any where in Pakistan without any security at all
And your's the commandu!, the coward of the cowards, can't even come to pakistan, even with security.
I am telling you Adiala will be the safest place for him. Don't you want him safe?

Kehnay ko commandu
Hay khobay ka g*nd*!:lol:

Saboo
24-Sep-2011, 06:34 AM
ppl are just jealous from him

Jealous of an unfortunate person who can't even come to his home country?
Even a Pakistani butcher's d*g has a leg up on him!:)

sok
24-Sep-2011, 07:08 AM
Guys pls go easy on Mushy. He is our brave commando who fell down to his knees on just a single call from US Sec of state.

I am sure a lot of people here will say that what he did was best otherwise America would have flattened Pakistan. Yep exactly. Like they have flattened Iraq and Afghanistan.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

mrk123
24-Sep-2011, 07:26 AM

Could you describe the logical achievements of the military dictator that we, the illogical people , dont understand? maybe it will take us 70 generations. what is the credibility you are talking about by the way? we got quiet and ignored the BS since there were no REAL answers that the musharraf supporter could provide - if he had done actually a good job (which is wishful thinking from a military dictator and on top of that a duffer and khushamadee general) people would have not let him go....except for people who are as smart as musharraf will know and recognize his achievements otherwise they are invisible to everyone - this is pretty strange that the party created by musharraf got a drubbing in the polls when musharraf was the military dictator - then they abandoned their benefactor faster than they discard a piece of bath tissue....then the proud PM under whose direction this "supposed" glorious period of unprecedented growth happened had to abscond with plans of never returning - thats some achievement from a dictator!

mrk123
24-Sep-2011, 07:36 AM
Thats a very logical point that people miss every time. I dont know why people want us to praise and respect our military which has given us nothing by shame and defeat - dont have to go back too far - over the past couple of months we have had the mehran base incident - it took us almost 18/20 hours for hundreds of the military folks to fend off an attack by less than half a dozen amateurs - the military was sleeping when americans penetrated deep into pakistan, right next to the military academy where future good for nothing generals are produced, plucked the MOST WANTED PERSON ON EARTH and left without waking up anyone from pak military. Its this incompetence of the top echelons of the military and their knowledge of how incapable our forces are that musharraf, the coward commando, thought that USA will really be able to flatten a nuclear armed country of 180 million....as you rightly pointed they did to iraq, or afghanistan, or somalia or they have done to cuba right in their own neighborhood or iran or north korea or they did to vietnam.....the list is long - but the problem is that the people in some of these countries had self respect and they stood up to the hollow threats of the USA and there are fine....they may be suffering but they have self respect in the world......whereas our so called military brass has no self respect adn musharraf of course has none of that self respect and smarts to do it. One point i would like to make is that pak military's jawaan's are not to be blamed - they are the best and dedicated - its the clueless generals who mislead them make them die make sacrifices due to their misadventures and incompetence.....

Guys pls go easy on Mushy. He is our brave commando who fell down to his knees on just a single call from US Sec of state.

I am sure a lot of people here will say that what he did was best otherwise America would have flattened Pakistan. Yep exactly. Like they have flattened Iraq and Afghanistan.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

aneeskhan
24-Sep-2011, 09:01 AM
You are a PM supporter too?
Don't you think he should be hanged for breaking the constitution? Malik saheb army action was legalised by our all time great suo moto champion(badly criticised by intrenational court of justice) judge honourable iftikhar ch as LFO if your memory is not short,so before hanging army generals your beloved to be hanged first.Please logical give answer to achievements as mentioned by adnan lekin malik saheb you can,t deny this truth which is present on international documents not pakistani made,keep on abusing musharraf try to support zardari,nawaz,gilani,ch iftikhar,wali,altaf for your pakistan good luck.

aneeskhan
24-Sep-2011, 09:09 AM
Could you describe the logical achievements of the military dictator that we, the illogical people , dont understand? maybe it will take us 70 generations. what is the credibility you are talking about by the way? we got quiet and ignored the BS since there were no REAL answers that the musharraf supporter could provide - if he had done actually a good job (which is wishful thinking from a military dictator and on top of that a duffer and khushamadee general) people would have not let him go....except for people who are as smart as musharraf will know and recognize his achievements otherwise they are invisible to everyone - this is pretty strange that the party created by musharraf got a drubbing in the polls when musharraf was the military dictator - then they abandoned their benefactor faster than they discard a piece of bath tissue....then the proud PM under whose direction this "supposed" glorious period of unprecedented growth happened had to abscond with plans of never returning - thats some achievement from a dictator! Very simple now please read what adnan wrote achievements by PM either accept this daylight reallity or continue to abuse PM like our cj will hang we will kill at airport etc,i am sure if you go through honestly you will admire his work for pakistan simply count number of universities he made no body in 62 yrs but what benefit of universities for jahils.what benefits to jahils if internationally pakistan degree gets more credible?Those literate pakistani who live abroad face international competition can realize.

Saboo
24-Sep-2011, 09:18 AM
Malik saheb army action was legalised by our all time great suo moto champion(badly criticised by intrenational court of justice) judge honourable iftikhar ch as LFO if your memory is not short,so before hanging army generals your beloved to be hanged first.Please logical give answer to achievements as mentioned by adnan lekin malik saheb you can,t deny this truth which is present on international documents not pakistani made,keep on abusing musharraf try to support zardari,nawaz,gilani,ch iftikhar,wali,altaf for your pakistan good luck.

All Musharraf era books were cooked by crooked Shaukat Aziz
And why are you accusing me of supporting Zardari Nawaz Wali nexus when you know I support Imran ?

mrk123
24-Sep-2011, 09:52 AM
Khan sahib, i was born at night but it wasn't last night. Instead of answering you keep pointint to musharraf's claims as to what he did or planned to do - i can put similar statements from the current government about its achievements, have you ever watched faisal raza abidi convincing people with all the proof as to how his government is the best.....so dont tell me that i have to believe what the imported mid level citbiank exec PM "claimed" to have done. Hum tu jaahil he sahee - aap buhat zee shaoor hain khan sahib tu yeah tu batain zara - how come all that development fizzled in few months and why did the imported PM and his benefector military dictator had to run away if people were to happy and content and things were so great - i am sure people would be dying to bring that PM back - I can bet you that the architect, the bhagorra PM, of the so called "progress" would struggle to get even 1000 votes anywhere in pakistan - not sure if people are dying for him to get back to pakistan.

Also not sure who are you calling jahil - the awaam or addressing people who oppose musharraf jahils? and i missed the point of pakistani degree more credible internationally? what are exactly are you referring to? could you please enlighten us?

Very simple now please read what adnan wrote achievements by PM either accept this daylight reallity or continue to abuse PM like our cj will hang we will kill at airport etc,i am sure if you go through honestly you will admire his work for pakistan simply count number of universities he made no body in 62 yrs but what benefit of universities for jahils.what benefits to jahils if internationally pakistan degree gets more credible?Those literate pakistani who live abroad face international competition can realize.

aneeskhan
24-Sep-2011, 10:03 AM
All Musharraf era books were cooked by crooked Shaukat Aziz
And why are you accusing me of supporting Zardari Nawaz Wali nexus when you know I support Imran ? malik saheb thanks God you isolating yourself from current lots of idiots leadership thats appreciable,it should be clear with you international court of justice or international finance institute can not be manipulated by shaukat aziz/any pakistani champion even obama cannot change 1 cent of dollar value the people who are sitting there can not bear single penny difference bcz on these reports all international financer decide their future investment.MALIK sheb please now don,t argue musharraf was selling fake dollars in Rs 59,& no 2 quality sugar at Rs 21,Atta at 12 RS my few enthusiastic friends are saying like that now we are selling orignal dollar at 87,sugar at 86, atta at 36 bcz all in musharraf era ( for 8 long yrs) was fake you also support this idea.

lovely_pk
24-Sep-2011, 04:59 PM
Mine is the only leader going freely any where in Pakistan without any security at all
And your's the commandu!, the coward of the cowards, can't even come to pakistan, even with security.
I am telling you Adiala will be the safest place for him. Don't you want him safe?

Kehnay ko commandu
Hay khobay ka g*nd*!:lol:

He is only favourite person for taliban in the whole Pakistan. Actually your leader got no balls to say anything against taliban, which is why, he does not require any security. He is pathetic coward, vision less, and above of everything he is big lier. He talk against America and at the same time he loves American dollars. Look which country he choose for this book publication. I think he should have selcted North wazristan which might have been more siutable area for his book release as taliban love him. Your leader is relying on "As* whole" like you to win the next election. Look at last year bi-election rawalpindi where his Party were hardly able to get even 1000 votes. Samething will happen in the next election as well then i am not sure what will be the future of puppets like you, who are burning their day and night in his support over internet.

"Mk Tharkiye "Fed 18 2013" kai bad koi aur danda dhond lei nia..." Laiken mere koi pehlei contact karnai mei mere bhaiye,,,

aneeskhan
24-Sep-2011, 06:19 PM
Khan sahib, i was born at night but it wasn't last night. Instead of answering you keep pointint to musharraf's claims as to what he did or planned to do - i can put similar statements from the current government about its achievements, have you ever watched faisal raza abidi convincing people with all the proof as to how his government is the best.....so dont tell me that i have to believe what the imported mid level citbiank exec PM "claimed" to have done. Hum tu jaahil he sahee - aap buhat zee shaoor hain khan sahib tu yeah tu batain zara - how come all that development fizzled in few months and why did the imported PM and his benefector military dictator had to run away if people were to happy and content and things were so great - i am sure people would be dying to bring that PM back - I can bet you that the architect, the bhagorra PM, of the so called "progress" would struggle to get even 1000 votes anywhere in pakistan - not sure if people are dying for him to get back to pakistan.

Also not sure who are you calling jahil - the awaam or addressing people who oppose musharraf jahils? and i missed the point of pakistani degree more credible internationally? what are exactly are you referring to? could you please enlighten us? you are wrong Faisal always come to defend zardari,not govt performance,i just higlighted about universities/economy but unortunately you did not answer single word that this was good or bad? if musharraf can not get 1000 vote take a good holiday why you are so puzzle let this poor fellow come & get less than 1000 votes no need to use third degree tricks to obstruct him, am i right?My dear truth is that,he is the most popular among public highest number of viewers are there for him,yes he does not have good party structure ,he is age wise old, he does not have any wealth/factory/murraba,non of his relative put on top slought if any give exmple his son self made doing his own in USA,his daughter married in a middle class family never posed she is daughter of the power full president of pakistan,total asset now proved by azad adlia as they seized only 7 crore in 45 yrs of service, what a SHO OR HEAD CLERKS make it in two yrs in pakistan, he has been deceived by all oppurtunist like chaudries( now their son facing worst charges but soon muk mukao),altaf,fazlu,wali & his army colleagues,but his oponents are having diarrhoea after listening he is coming, i hope you don,t, carry on your mission just for opposing & supporting 3rd degree tricks to stop him without any rationale inside fear is high.

Saboo
24-Sep-2011, 09:00 PM
He is only favourite person for taliban in the whole Pakistan. Actually your leader got no balls to say anything against taliban, which is why, he does not require any security. He is pathetic coward, vision less, and above of everything he is big lier. He talk against America and at the same time he loves American dollars. Look which country he choose for this book publication. I think he should have selcted North wazristan which might have been more siutable area for his book release as taliban love him. Your leader is relying on "As* whole" like you to win the next election. Look at last year bi-election rawalpindi where his Party were hardly able to get even 1000 votes. Samething will happen in the next election as well then i am not sure what will be the future of puppets like you, who are burning their day and night in his support over internet.

"Mk Tharkiye "Fed 18 2013" kai bad koi aur danda dhond lei nia..." Laiken mere koi pehlei contact karnai mei mere bhaiye,,,

Imran Khan win or lose, probably win not lose,
but Mushy, the commandu, the coward of cowards, the so-called leader of paki fools like you
and some others if they are still with him, not like Sher Afgan who said goodbye to Mushy and you should
do the same, to save you from embarassment coming your way, I doubt if he is even coming to Pakistan
never mind wining and if he reaches pakistan, he is going straight to Adiala!

Aye Mushy tujhay hua kia hay?
Pakistan aana aik juwwa hay!
Lekin teray puttay hein burray khussi
You could only win Adiala or a Russi.:)

lovely_pk
24-Sep-2011, 10:27 PM
Imran Khan win or lose, probably win not lose,
but Mushy, the commandu, the coward of cowards, the so-called leader of paki fools like you
and some others if they are still with him, not like Sher Afgan who said goodbye to Mushy and you should
do the same, to save you from embarassment coming your way, I doubt if he is even coming to Pakistan
never mind wining and if he reaches pakistan, he is going straight to Adiala!

Aye Mushy tujhay hua kia hay?
Pakistan aana aik juwwa hay!
Lekin teray puttay hein burray khussi
You could only win Adiala or a Russi.:)

HAHAHAH.. the win for taliban khan can only be possible if election commission of Pakistan set up election on INternet.... Hahahhahahah.. or else he can win election only in your dreams. Ask your leader why his wife quit Imran Khan? is it bcz of his politics or some other think which hasn't been exposed yet.. hahahahahah... You and your pathetic leader will soon disappear after the next coming election..

mrk123
24-Sep-2011, 11:34 PM
Khan sahib I didnt answer your questions since what would i know about universities in pakistan and outside of pakistan? as you called me, I am a "jahil" ;-) so i leave that question unanswered since you already "assumed" that I wouldn't know a thing about higher education or foreign universities and how to compete in the global market and academia - i would remain silent on that account - ignorance is bliss....

I guess you couldn't deduce from my replies that I am no fan of military dictators - but you are in love with musharraf just as some in the past were in love with ayub or yayha or zia.....in fact it was funny that musharraf in his interview ayub as the best - ho wironic - i was making a point that you missed altogether in your infatuation with musharraf. In his interview it seems that he was the "owner" of our destinies ....he talked about how he manipulated the politicians for HIS OWN advantage. Everywhere he got stuck in the interview - it was either he has a short memory problem, or it was the "other guys." He could do no wrong - even the NRo was someone else' doing - for all the wrong reasons he was just an infant with a pacifier in his mouth and had no idea what people around were doing - but at the same time he was a visionary and everyone else was working for him.....confusing isnt it? but then what can you say of a self boasting medoicre personality who was way above his head .....just as zardari or gilani or sharifs are! and i will let you in on the surprise - which you dont get - that these idiots are the product of dictators and are imposed on us by the dictators!

I am going to say it again - cuz you probably missed the last time i said it - I AM A PROUD AND SELF RESPECTING WHO CAN THINK FOR HIMSELF and wont abdicate my right to my destiny to a military dictator like some simpletons would want to do. I know military officers I know how they are trained at the military academies and what they are taught there and the intellectual level of the cadets who end up there. I can't foresake my future and my kids' future in the hands of these generals.

Just for kicks i will give you this link from an independent and non-jahil pakistani economist that i personally know and have had discussions....
read this article from him in the News newspaper.....he is no slouch - a PhD in economics from Oxford - worked in Pakistan planning commission and also worked for IMF - through and through a patriotic and concerned Pakistani....lives a simple life unlike the "sarkari" economists who want to make their masters happy and do things for self interest and may sell the country and as a result their souls......Enjoy and "think" what some independent economists thought about the "manufactured statitistics" during every government in Pakistan.....

http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=186683&Cat=9&dt=7/6/2009

you are wrong Faisal always come to defend zardari,not govt performance,i just higlighted about universities/economy but unortunately you did not answer single word that this was good or bad? if musharraf can not get 1000 vote take a good holiday why you are so puzzle let this poor fellow come & get less than 1000 votes no need to use third degree tricks to obstruct him, am i right?My dear truth is that,he is the most popular among public highest number of viewers are there for him,yes he does not have good party structure ,he is age wise old, he does not have any wealth/factory/murraba,non of his relative put on top slought if any give exmple his son self made doing his own in USA,his daughter married in a middle class family never posed she is daughter of the power full president of pakistan,total asset now proved by azad adlia as they seized only 7 crore in 45 yrs of service, what a SHO OR HEAD CLERKS make it in two yrs in pakistan, he has been deceived by all oppurtunist like chaudries( now their son facing worst charges but soon muk mukao),altaf,fazlu,wali & his army colleagues,but his oponents are having diarrhoea after listening he is coming, i hope you don,t, carry on your mission just for opposing & supporting 3rd degree tricks to stop him without any rationale inside fear is high.

Saboo
25-Sep-2011, 12:36 AM
HAHAHAH.. the win for taliban khan can only be possible if election commission of Pakistan set up election on INternet.... Hahahhahahah.. or else he can win election only in your dreams. Ask your leader why his wife quit Imran Khan? is it bcz of his politics or some other think which hasn't been exposed yet.. hahahahahah... You and your pathetic leader will soon disappear after the next coming election..

I don't discuss other people's wives neither should you; may be to-morrow every majha gamma will be discussing
your wife and family. Musharraf is a lost case and if he goes to Adiala, what would happen to all
'Mushkies' like you?

lovely_pk
25-Sep-2011, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE=MK Malik;532684]I don't discuss other people's wives neither should you; may be to-morrow every majha gamma will be discussing
your wife and family. Musharraf is a lost case and if he goes to Adiala, what would happen to all
'Mushkies' like you?[/QUOTE

Hahahahah... Kaisei bhagai ab Mk Tharkiye....