PDA

View Full Version : An Adabi Thread - Share your favorite books

Pages : [1] 2

Waseem
26-Nov-2010, 07:53 AM
http://www.page1book.com/images/bookstack.jpg

Brothers!! let's share our favorite literary books with each other. The purpose is to get those reading againg... who stopped the reading habbit after intense internet usage..

As I am the thread initiator here I go with my Urdu books, unfortunately my English literature reading is limited to Sidney Sheldon's and some other writers' but hopefully I will get inspiration from you guys and would come to know & read some good stuff....

Urdu

Gadariya (Short story)- Ashfaq Ahmed
Nadar looag (Novel) - Abdullah Hussain
Ali Pur ka aili (Autobiography) - Mumtaz Mufti
Raja Gidh (Novel) - Bano Qudsia
Shahab Nama - (Autobiography) - Qudrat ullah Shahab
Jangloos (Novel) - Shauket Siddiqui
Bajang Amad - Col. Muhammad Khan

English

Sea Phoenix (Story of a midget (small submarine) that sank and was raised by Pakistan Navy) - Admiral Mian Zaheer Shah
Bubbles of Water (Naval Anecdotes) - Admiral Mian Zaheer Shah

KhanHaripur
26-Nov-2010, 09:23 AM
how come u didn't even share a single book of A.M.IQBAL
Payam -e- Mashriq
Bang -e- Dra
Asrar -o- Ramooz
& the one im reading these days is "THREE CUPS OF TEA" by Greg Mortenson,from a mountain-climber to a humanitarian in Pakistan & Afghanistan .

UPDATE 30/07/2014

Quran e Pak jasi koi Kitab hi nahi,you read it over and over & still dont get bore.

Aijazahmed
26-Nov-2010, 09:52 AM
Udas NasleiN (Abdullah Hussain)
Raja Gidh (Bano Qudsiya)
Shahab Nama (Qudratulllah Shahab)
MeiN ne Dhaka Doobtey Dekha (Siddique Salik)
Urdu Ki Aakhri Kitab (Ibn-e-Insha)
Pyar ka pehla Shaher (Mustansar Hussain Tarar)

Need time to read "Aag ka Dariya" of Qurratul Ain Haider.

moazzamniaz
26-Nov-2010, 10:54 AM
دھرتی کا سفر------قمر اجنالوی
چاہ بابل-------------
مقدس مورتی-----------
اے بریف ہسٹری آف ٹائم ----سٹیفن ہاکنگ

Waseem
26-Nov-2010, 11:04 AM
@khan Haripur, sorry dear I am not fan of poetry, so didn't read Iqbal's books.

@Aijaz bhai Udas Naslain is also good read, but if you didn't read Nadar Loag you should read it, I hope you will like it. I didn't read Quratul ain Hadier but want to read her. Thanks for sharing.

Raaz
26-Nov-2010, 11:07 AM
Iqbal books.

Zinda rood

Asfaq Ahmed

Qudrat ullah Shahab - books

And above all Quran. ( Al hamdu Lillah)

Aijazahmed
26-Nov-2010, 11:11 AM
@khan Haripur, sorry dear I am not fan of poetry, so didn't read Iqbal's books.

@Aijaz bhai Udas Naslain is also good read, but if you didn't read Nadar Loag you should read it, I hope you will like it. I didn't read Quratul ain Hadier but want to read her. Thanks for sharing.

You must read "Pyar ka pehla shehar" of Tarar Sahib. I think this is the best romantic novel I ever read in Urdu. Very nice master piece to relax your mind.

Waseem
26-Nov-2010, 11:23 AM
Aijaz bhai i have read some of his safarnamay but they looked imaginary coz every other girl was falling in love with Tarar sahab, lol. but I will definitely try to read it. Thanks

Pragmatic
26-Nov-2010, 12:27 PM
Tehzeebi Nargasiat BY MOBARAK HAIDER (Prof. Punjab University) ------ (Free at)
http://*****************/books/urdu/tehzeebi-nargasiat/book.php?fldr=book

The book above depicts the current or present situation of Pakistan in particular and Muslims in general.

Khilafat or Malookiyat BY Maolana Maudodi --------------(Free at) http://www.scribd.com/doc/14008410/Khilafat-o-Malookeyat-Syed-Abul-Ala-Maududi-Urdu

Second book beautifully narrates the era of Khulfa-e-Rashdeen especially the major policy decisions of the time.After reading this book you can relate past with present.

Certainly after reading these two books one will definitely find answers to many contemporary questions.

Both Books are Highly Recommended

Bret Hawk
26-Nov-2010, 12:36 PM
Excellent effort from you Waseem bro to promote one more (one of the rarest on this forum) thread dedicated to the literature and fiction writing. Not much time ago I also posted a similar kind of thread where I inquired about the decline in quality and quantity of meaningful literature in Pakistan and guess what how much replies that thread of mine generated less than two figure mark. That sort of reaction from the forum members was in itself a clear indication or may I say a revelation for me to understand the phenomena of this decline of attenuating habits of book readings (Not the curricula of academies and universities per se) among the wide spectrum of different age groups of Pakistan especially among the major chunk of our cyber and electronic infested youth. Subsequently I can sense the eventual effects which stems from this sort of negligence and indifference among the people of Pakistan like deficiency to speak and write effectively and free from errors (Both in Urdu and English mediums), the subsequent decline of content and subject matters of drama, theatre & feature films and poor awareness of their cultural, traditional and ideological values. However I hope that on this thread the response rate among the members might improve and further discussions might take place on some specific literary masterpieces of some selective line of literates and intellectuals of Pakistan and the English speaking western nations. Some of my personal favourites among the literature are as follows;

· Kimiya E Sadaat (The Alchemy of Happiness) of a legendary Imam of Islam Al Ghazali RA
· Mishkat ul Anwaar (The Niche of Lights) by Imam Al Ghazali
· Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam by Dr Muhammad Iqbal
· Dilip Kumar: The Star Legend of Indian Cinema by Bunny Reuben
· Asrar e Khudi & Ramuz e Bekhudi by Dr Muhammad Iqbal

Among the fiction / fictional based forms of literature my favourite writers are as follows;

Saadat Hassan Manto
Ahmad Nadeem Qasmi
Ashfaq Ahmad
Mumtaz Mufti
William Shakespeare

Knowledge Seeker
26-Nov-2010, 12:52 PM
I really appreciate brother Waseem for initiating very valuable thread. some of my favorite books are as follows:

Iḥya Ulum Id-dīn( The Revival of the Religious Sciences ) and other books of Imam Abu Hamid al-Ghazali (May Allah Bless Him)

Books of Baba Ashfaq Ahmed (R.A.)

Chiragh talay and Khakam ba dahan : Mushtaq Ahmad Yusufi

Bajang Amad : Col. Muhammad Khan

Shahab Nama : Qudrat ullah Shahab

humaa yaran dozakh : Siddiq Salik

Book about Sultan Salahuddin Ayubi (Sorry, I Forgot the name) : Qamar Ajnalvi

M javed
26-Nov-2010, 12:58 PM
All the colours are very attractive

the one spinkled by allama iqbal must be the need of all times - the prsent past and future

take care of it - it is an extremely precious inheritance that we need to preserve and follow for ourselves and our identity as heirs of iqbal and other respected ancestors whose souls are looking forward to bring them soul consoling gifts from their beloved sons and daughters.

Salik
26-Nov-2010, 03:12 PM
It would be difficult to list my favorite book....but I will name the writers I love to read... Some books are in the wishlist....which I will read when I go back Inshallah

All novels of Nasim Hijazi.... Alakh Nagri (Mumtaz Mufti), Zavia 1,2,3 (Ashfaq Ahmed), in peotry Allama Iqbal and Mathnavi Molana Roum.... Shahab Nama is my all time favorite...Nahj al Balagha (Khutbat of hadrat Ali R.A), Tazkiray or Suhbatain (Prof Tahir ul Qadri)

Wish list includes.. Piya Rang Kala, Kajal Kotha (Baba Yahya Khan) and Mecca Medina (Irfan Siddiqui)

@Admin:

We should also have an adbi section where people can write book reviews and tell others about the books they ve read...

Raaz
26-Nov-2010, 09:03 PM
Thanks for sharing good books.

Refreshing good memories.

Dewan e Galib is very good also..

One of the master piece.

Ham ne mana k taghaful na karo gy lekin

Khak ho jain ge ham, tum ko khabar hone tak

Parveen Shakir was good too.

Waseem
27-Nov-2010, 03:37 AM
Thank you very much for sharing you favorite books.

@ Salik brother, I would love to have this section but for that I need to know how many members want this section, and it will be judged if members start posting stuff on literature in non - siasi forum initially.

sajjad.ahmad
27-Nov-2010, 03:54 AM
I think, you guy must not forget
Urdu Ki Aakhri Kitab

Here is the online link
http://www.scribd.com/doc/43878672/Urdu-Ki-Aakhri-Kitab

by Ibne-Insha

aqeel813
27-Nov-2010, 04:33 AM
Ahhhhhh!!! na kero waseem.. Aisay na kero. muje wo haseen din na yad dilao jab mein kesay kesay shahkaroon k mazay leta tha. hay hay. kin jhamelon mein daal diya dunya walon ne. ab haal yeh hai k fursat nai milti, werna meri zindagi ka sab se bada shauq tha ye. kahan gaya wo mumtaz mufti, kahan gaiin wo baano ji, kahan k ashfaaq sahab, aur shahaab ji. Aur Ahmad basheer ko kyun bhool gay sab, boht thoda likha lekin jo likha kamaal ka likha. ae kaash k woh din phir se laut aaen. kya zindagi pichli sadii mein bhi aisi jhamelon aur afra tafri wali rahi hogi. kitni sahooltain deen science ki taraqi ne per insaan se ous ki fitri cheezain sab cheen leen. hay! kesay hotay hun gay wo din jab duur perdes mein bethay apnon k khaton ka mahinon intazar krtay hun gay. aur aik aik khat ko hazaron bar perhtay hun gay. khud engineer hun per iss taraqi aur technology se sab zyada nafrat bhi shayad muji ko hogi. kya yad kerwa diya yar waseem. tera kakh na javay yar.

Star Gazer
27-Nov-2010, 05:43 AM
One book I think every Muslim atleast every Pakistani should read even if just once is "Reconstruction of religious thought in Islam" by Allama Iqbal. All children aged 15 onwards should be encouraged to read this one, Thankyou BretHawk for bringing it up.
This is not just a great book on the religious thought but also excellent english prose writting, and if aperson can reda this through trust me they can improve their language by miles.

rahat
27-Nov-2010, 06:17 AM
QURAN is the only Book which we all must read and understand. It is the only book of "KNOWLEDGE" and if we can understand it first then only we will develop the capacity to analysis any material/informations.

we must pray Allah to give us courage and determination to understand QURAN.

Aijazahmed
27-Nov-2010, 08:04 AM
Ahhhhhh!!! na kero waseem.. Aisay na kero. muje wo haseen din na yad dilao jab mein kesay kesay shahkaroon k mazay leta tha. hay hay. kin jhamelon mein daal diya dunya walon ne. ab haal yeh hai k fursat nai milti, werna meri zindagi ka sab se bada shauq tha ye. kahan gaya wo mumtaz mufti, kahan gaiin wo baano ji, kahan k ashfaaq sahab, aur shahaab ji. Aur Ahmad basheer ko kyun bhool gay sab, boht thoda likha lekin jo likha kamaal ka likha. ae kaash k woh din phir se laut aaen. kya zindagi pichli sadii mein bhi aisi jhamelon aur afra tafri wali rahi hogi. kitni sahooltain deen science ki taraqi ne per insaan se ous ki fitri cheezain sab cheen leen. hay! kesay hotay hun gay wo din jab duur perdes mein bethay apnon k khaton ka mahinon intazar krtay hun gay. aur aik aik khat ko hazaron bar perhtay hun gay. khud engineer hun per iss taraqi aur technology se sab zyada nafrat bhi shayad muji ko hogi. kya yad kerwa diya yar waseem. tera kakh na javay yar.

You are absolutely right my friend. I still remember those days when I was studying abroad and whenever my AMMI sent me any parcel, I always asked her to send me some copies of The Daily Jung and Akhbar-e-Jehan, and then we friends used to read these papers repeatedly many times. I read Tarzan Stories or even Tender Notices published in Jung. Those days are gone now.

Aijazahmed
27-Nov-2010, 08:06 AM

@ Salik brother, I would love to have this section but for that I need to know how many members want this section, and it will be judged if members start posting stuff on literature in non - siasi forum initially.
Or at least you make this thread as STICKY, so more members can see it and add.

Star Gazer
27-Nov-2010, 11:38 AM
You are absolutely right my friend. I still remember those days when I was studying abroad and whenever my AMMI sent me any parcel, I always asked her to send me some copies of The Daily Jung and Akhbar-e-Jehan, and then we friends used to read these papers repeatedly many times. I read Tarzan Stories or even Tender Notices published in Jung. Those days are gone now.

some after thoughts about:
Tarzan & Amir Hamza stories.
Naseem Hijazi's books are easy reading and great historically too.

Aijazahmed
27-Nov-2010, 01:10 PM
How about Tariq Ismail Sagher. Worth to read him on Kashmir issue.

Night_Hawk
30-Nov-2010, 12:56 AM
My List of Books.
1:Muhammadpbuh by Martin Lings
His life based on the earlier sources.
2:The Life of Muhammad by Muhammad Husayn Haykal
translated from the 8th Edition of Hayat Muhammadpbuh by Isma'il Ragi A Al Faruqi

3: Books by Jefferey Lang
Losing My Religion
A call for Help.

4: Purification of the Heart
Signs, Symptoms and Cures of the Spiritual Diseases of the Heart
By Hamza Yusuf
Available in Audio format also.
I have read all the books By Naseem Hijazi
5: 1 AKHARI CHATAN,
2 KHAK-O-KHOON: I read this book twice.
6:Kashmir ( A Disputed Legacy by Alastair Lamb)
Incomplete Partition: The Genesis of the Kashmir Dispute.

Recently publish Book: The Lies About Muhammad pbuh
How you were Deceived into Islamophobia By Moustafa Zayed
Refuting the lies about Muhammadpbuh and Islam.

Allama Iqbal:
Some Books

Earl Stanley Gardener's Books
Almost all his Books (Fiction: Perry Mason)

Almost all The Books By John Grisham. (23 Books)
All fiction, number 1 New York Times Bestsellers.
Namely
Pelican Brief
A Time to Kill.
The Firm.
The Client.

An Audio
Sheikh Hamza Yusuf: The 17 Benefits of Tribulation
All Parts are available on the net.

Night_Hawk
30-Nov-2010, 04:12 AM
I forgot to add.
Towards Understanding The Qur'an
English Version of Tafheem-ul-Qur'an
Translated and Edited BY
Zafar Ishaq Ansari.

Still Reading.

Night_Hawk
30-Nov-2010, 04:16 AM
Jinnah Of Pakistan
By Stanley Wolpert

Zulfi Bhutto of Pakistan: His Life and Times
By Stanley Wolpert
I would recommend this book, this book is an eye opener.

Salik
30-Nov-2010, 04:51 PM
@Waseem bhai...

Thanks for considering the idea... think you can generate a poll.... and see how many people are interested... even if you get few people... others will develop their interest and gradually the interest will increase...

Akaila hi chala tha janib e manzil magar.....

Naeem
30-Nov-2010, 06:39 PM
Aijaz bhai i have read some of his safarnamay but they looked imaginary coz every other girl was falling in love with Tarar sahab, lol. but I will definitely try to read it. Thanks

Waseem brother..
Read these safarnaamas of Mr Justice Taqi Usmani
1-Jahan-e-deeda
2- Dunia mere aagay..

PETER.PHIL
20-Dec-2010, 03:46 PM
Or at least you make this thread as STICKY, so more members can see it and add.

jh_haroon
04-Feb-2011, 05:41 PM
(دنیا مرے آگے، تراشے (مفتی تقی عثمانی
(دجال کون کب کہاں (مفتی ابو لبابہ شاہ منصور
(تیسری جنگ عظیم اور دجال، (مولانا عاصم عمر
(لطائف علمیہ (امام ابن القیم جوزی
( داستان مجاہد ، یوسف بن تاشفین، خاک اورخون، اور تلوار ٹوٹ گئی، قافلہ حجاز (نسیم حجازی
(شہاب نامہ (قدرت الله شہاب

Here are two link from where you can read and download book in urdu fonts.
http://www.kitaabghar.com/
http://www.e-iqra.info/books-library.html

JewayPakistan
10-Feb-2011, 11:34 PM
1-Shahab Nama-by Qudratullah Shahab
2-Yadoon ki Barat-Josh Malihabadi
3-Manto kay afsanay-Saadat hassan manto
4-Udas Naslain-Abdullah Hussain
5-Muftyanay-Mumtaz Mufti
6-Talash-Mumtaz mufti
7-Mainda Saien-Tehmina Daultana
8-Agar Mujay Qatal kia gaya-Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto
9-Mashriq ki Baiti-Benazir Bhutto
10-Aur Line kat gayee-moulana kousar niazi
11-Maan-Qudratullah Shahab
12-Pitras kay mazameen-Pitras Bukhari
13-Urdu ki aakhri kitab-Ibne Insha
14-Dunya gol hay-ibne insha
15-Ibne batuta ke tuaaqub mey-ibne insha
16-Pressure Cooker-Sadiq salik
17-Hamaqatain-Shafiq-ur-Rehamn
18-Mazeed hamqatain
19-Khakam badehen-Mushtaq yousafi
20-Charagh talay-- do
21-Zar gushat --- do
22-Aabe Gum--- do
23-Qisas-ul-Ambia
24-Tazkira-e-Ouliyaa
25-Janann janaan -faraz
26-khwab meray raiza raiza--faraz
27-ghazal bahana karoon--faraz
28-na yaaft ----faraz
29-Mujamooa-e farz---last consolidated book
30-Aabe zar---abdul hamid adam
31-es gali main es koochay main---insha
and many more i have read will share some other time

Baba jee
10-Feb-2011, 11:51 PM
The Cairo Trilogy by Naguib Mahfouz
Beirut Nightmares by Ghada Samman
Khisaal by Sheikh Sadooq
AlGhadeer by Syed Amini

cefspan
10-Feb-2011, 11:56 PM
Buy books from Oxford University Press. OUP offers free home delivery to any where in Pakistan without additional charges.
http://www.oup.com.pk

cefspan
10-Feb-2011, 11:57 PM
The Tigers of Baluchistan by
Sylvia Matheson
http://www.oup.com.pk/images/books/9780195777635.jpg
Description: For five years, the author lived among the Bugtis, traditionally known as the tigers of Baluchistan, who are one of the most distinguished Baluch tribes of Pakistan. She travelled extensively in remote parts of tribal territory, sharing a tough primitive way of life unchanged for centuries and recording it on tape, cine, and still films. The result is a fascinating and very vivid eyewitness account of how the Bugtis are dealing with their sudden confrontation with twentieth century industrialization, following the discovery and development of Asia’s largest natural gas field inside their area.

cefspan
11-Feb-2011, 12:04 AM
Pakistan—A Dream Gone Sour
By Roedad Khan http://img1.wantitall.co.za/images/ShowImage.aspx?ImageId=Pakistan-A-Dream-Gone-Sour%7C4146JDAWAGL.jpg

Description:
In this unique insider’s view of those who have been at the helm of Pakistan’s affairs since 1958, Roedad Khan, from his vantage point as a senior civil servant, narrates the rise and fall of five presidents and the role of the sixth. He also examines national institutions and seeks to assess the future of democracy in Pakistan.

We’ve Learnt Nothing from History Pakistan: Politics and Military Power
Byhttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51RsT3WOqyL.jpg
M. Asghar Khan

Description:
The book focuses on the early entry of Pakistan’s armed forces into the country’s politics and the struggle for the restoration of democracy from 1968 onwards. The author played an important role in this struggle, leading a movement against Ayub Khan that resulted in his ouster, and later, opposing Yahya Khan when he refused to hand over power to Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and the Awami League after they won a clear majority in the 1970 elections. In addition, the author reviews the events that led to the re-entry, in 1999, of the armed forces into politics after a short and turbulent period of ‘democracy’, and provides some insights into possible political developments in Pakistan in the future. About the Author / Editor M. Asghar Khan was born in Jammu, Kashmir State, in 1921, and was educated at the Royal Indian Military College, Dehra Dun. He joined the Indian Military Academy in 1939. After Partition, he was posted as the Commandant of the PAF College, Risalpur. He commanded the Pakistan Air Force from 1957 to 1965, and was its first Commander-in-Chief. In November 1968, he led a movement for the restoration of democracy, renouncing the awards of Hilal-i-Pakistan and Hilal-i-Quaid-i-Azam as a mark of protest against the government’s policy of suppression. In 1972, he formed the Tehrik-i-Istaqlal, remaining party president for 25 years, and was elected to the National Assembly in 1977.

My Political Struggle
By http://img2.wantitall.co.za/images/ShowImage.aspx?ImageId=My-Political-Struggle%7C51ylWJ54YJL.jpg
M. Asghar Khan
Description:
This volume is based on extracts from the diaries of Air Marshal (Retired) M. Asghar Khan and Tehrik-i-Istiqlal’s record of events from 19 December 1971 to 12 January 1975. M. Asghar Khan has been one of Pakistan’s leading political figures over the last forty years and has made his mark as a man of integrity and standing in political circles. This book serves to outline his efforts to propel Pakistan towards democracy, and completes the picture of his life in politics presented in his earlier workWe’ve Learnt Nothing from History.

East Pakistan: The Endgame An Onlooker’s Journal
By
Brigadier A. R. Siddiqi
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51gIMkEgAdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Description:
The 1971 East Pakistan tragedy was not just a failure of the military but also the collapse of the civil society in West Pakistan. The few voices raised against the military action were too feeble to make the army change the course it had set itself leading to a military defeat and the break up of the country. The author’s assessments and forecasting of happenings in East Pakistan are objective, constructive and without any prejudice or bias. This book will contribute much towards the much-needed bridge building between Pakistan and Bangladesh.

cefspan
11-Feb-2011, 12:17 AM
My all time favourite :

NO 1:Harry Potter series.

http://www.realbollywood.com/news/up_images/harry-potter-series1627.jpg
No 2:
http://kamimgarcia.typepad.com/.a/6a010536b2044c970b0147e144548e970b-320wi
No 3:
http://s3.daemonsmovies.com/mov/up/2010/04/the-hobbit.jpg
No 4:
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/www.ign.com/2411/2011/01/9878584824MU_Inheritance_Cycle_Eragon_PDF.jpg
No 5:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Kh3k7LRqcF0/TC81bGtPi_I/AAAAAAAAAD8/Jsid1U5g--M/s1600/twilight-saga.jpg
No 8:
Legend of Sigurd and Gudrunhttp://www-images.theonering.org/torwp/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/legend-of-sigurd-gudrun.jpg

No 9:

The epic of Gilgamesh
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6iY2WY-zyW8/TMrigntXZfI/AAAAAAAAAAM/67j8SSzSEoQ/s1600/epc+of+gilgamesh.jpg

wanderer
24-Feb-2011, 07:09 PM
You might wanna try

Dan Brown 's
Angels and Demons
Deception Point
Digital fortress
The lost symbol

John Grisham's - The Firm

Movies are better for ---- Lord of the rings and Chronicles of Narnia.

Maryam.
25-Feb-2011, 05:41 AM
Minaz Zulumati Ill'an Noor by Ghazi Ahmad (ex-Krishan Lal). He talks about his journey from Hinduism to Islam. Awesome book!

Meri Zaat Zara E Benishaan by Umera Ahmad
Main Abdul Qadir Hoon by Sarwat Nazeer
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson
Bano by Razia Butt

wanderer
26-Feb-2011, 11:19 AM
All those that have read the kite runner... ....... whats amazing about that book ? why recommend it to others ???

canadian
26-Feb-2011, 11:41 AM
Jinnah Of Pakistan
By Stanley Wolpert

Zulfi Bhutto of Pakistan: His Life and Times
By Stanley Wolpert
I would recommend this book, this book is an eye opener.

Yes I bought this on your recomendation.I have few days off and reading it these days.I would say it's fascinating !!

Maryam.
27-Feb-2011, 08:45 AM
I'm really a huge of that book, its a great novel about friendship and sacrifice. Also, its based in Afghanistan and Pakistan -- that's a major attraction for me! I love reading books like these that are based on realistic stuff. It gives a lot of details about the war in Afghanistan and how people take refuge in Pakistan. The culture, traditions and just the people..I love them all, so really fond of the book!

swing
28-Feb-2011, 08:04 PM
my Favorite is QURAN.

Night_Hawk
28-Feb-2011, 08:16 PM
Another Book in addition to the above mentioned books.
Three Cups of Tea
One Man’s Mission to Promote Peace . . . One School at a Time
By Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
http://www.threecupsoftea.com/wp-includes/images/YA3CT-small.jpg
Book Summary
The inspiring account of one man's campaign to build schools in the most dangerous, remote, and anti-American reaches of Asia

In 1993 Greg Mortenson was the exhausted survivor of a failed attempt to ascend K2, an American climbing bum wandering emaciated and lost through Pakistan's Karakoram Himalaya. After he was taken in and nursed back to health by the people of an impoverished Pakistani village, Mortenson promised to return one day and build them a school. From that rash, earnest promise grew one of the most incredible humanitarian campaigns of our time—Greg Mortenson's one-man mission to counteract extremism by building schools, especially for girls, throughout the breeding ground of the Taliban.

Award-winning journalist David Oliver Relin has collaborated on this spellbinding account of Mortenson's incredible accomplishments in a region where Americans are often feared and hated. In pursuit of his goal, Mortenson has survived kidnapping, fatwas issued by enraged mullahs, repeated death threats, and wrenching separations from his wife and children. But his success speaks for itself. At last count, his Central Asia Institute had built fifty-five schools. Three Cups of Tea is at once an unforgettable adventure and the inspiring true story of how one man really is changing the world—one school at a time.

Naeem
28-Feb-2011, 08:31 PM
i dont read novels much but one of my friend sent me a novel as a gift .. its really so emotional and full of feelings.. novel lovers must read this one..
the name of tht novel is

Jo chalay to jaan se guzar gaye..(Maha Malik)

pakistan1947
28-Feb-2011, 09:13 PM

It will be so good if we find best books and informative documentries etc with latest news under 1 forum......

I think we should gradually expand this forum with more informative material.

Night_Hawk
28-Feb-2011, 09:15 PM
1001 Inventions: Muslim Heritage in Our World
by Salim T.S. Al-Hassani

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51PAmZod6eL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Here is a link to the web site.
http://www.1001inventions.com/

wanderer
01-Mar-2011, 12:59 AM
1001 Inventions: Muslim Heritage in Our World
by Salim T.S. Al-Hassani

http://www.1001inventions.com/

this is an amazing book and the best work from the authors. Every home should have it, along with other information that we provide the children of tomorrow, this book should be there.

Night_Hawk
17-Mar-2011, 06:37 AM
this is an amazing book and the best work from the authors. Every home should have it, along with other information that we provide the children of tomorrow, this book should be there.
I would agree with you that this book should be in every Muslim household.
We actually saw the various exhibits based on this book. This was an amazing work done for the exhibition.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa
21-Mar-2011, 08:52 PM
Brothers!! let's share our favorite literary books with eachother. The purpose is to get those reading againg... who stopped the reading habbit after intense internet usage.. As I am the thread initiator here I go with my Urdu books, unfortunately my English literature reading is limited to Sidney Sheldon's and some other writers' but hopefully I will get inspiration from you guys and would come to know & read some good stuff....

Urdu

Gadariya (Short story)- Ashfaq Ahmed
Nadar looag (Novel) - Abdullah Hussain
Ali Pur ka aili (Autobiography) - Mumtaz Mufti
Raja Gidh (Novel) - Bano Qudsia

English

Sea Phoenix (Story of a midget (small submarine) that sank and was raised by Pakistan Navy) - Admiral Mian Zaheer Shah
Bubbles of Water (Naval Anecdotes) - Admiral Mian Zaheer Shah

__________________________________________________ ____________
Leaving a few read almost all above books and to me there is none other better than
But the list must include :
Dastan Chodh Aye----By Rahim Gul (Famous writer, producer & director)
Paayas ka Sahrah...... By Rahim Gul (Famous writer, producer & director)
And for them who wish to read
PhD research:
Oh You Hindu Awake! by Dr. Chatterjee & Law of Desire by an Iranian lady who was grand-daughter of two "Ayat-ullah's" on the most practiced 'temporary Marriages' in their sect.

Kashiff
24-Aug-2011, 01:16 AM
They say books are anyone's best friend. I find it hundred percent true, and leisure is spent with the lovely company of books. My favorite is """War and Peace" by Tolstoy. English literature serves the best, as a matter of fact, literature always serves the cause. Share your fav book!

KK YASIR
24-Aug-2011, 01:32 AM
Mine fav. books are

1. Quran Majeed ( The best Book in the Universe)

after that

2: Zavia : By Ashfaq ahmed
3: Dunya Mere Agey : Mufti Taqi Usmani Sahab

sanwal
13-Sep-2011, 07:01 PM
Shab Deeda by Baba Yahya Khan. An interesting collection of short stories. Here is the link for book.

http://www.4shared.com/document/LDtveEJw/Shab_Deedah_by_Yahya_Khan.htm

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui
25-Sep-2011, 07:49 PM
ISHQ KA AIN .. Aleem ul haq haqqi

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui
25-Sep-2011, 07:55 PM
Who Moved My Cheese? by Dr Spencer Johnson.

umairel
25-Sep-2011, 08:07 PM
Poetry books of
Allama Iqbal
Ahmad Faraz
Ghalib

Humour:
Dr. younus Butt particulary Ghul Dasta
Mushtaq Ahmad Yousufi
Ibne Insha

Autobiagraghy:
Col Ashfaq Hussain
QudratUllah Shahab

English: Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (the only english novel I read)

Night_Hawk
29-Dec-2011, 03:45 AM
The Kite Runner

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51aC4tiXgiL._SS400_.jpg

TruPakistani
06-Apr-2012, 10:16 AM
http://www.ferozsons.com.pk/books/large/9690018213.jpg

Pdf Download 38 MB:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?6wam1s1ae3a5fbe

TruPakistani
06-Apr-2012, 10:19 AM
http://islamicbooks7.com/product_images/p/373/fd__64316.jpg
A complete authoritative book on the life of Prophet Muhammad pbuh by Sheikh Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarkpuri. Whoever wants to know the whole life style of the Prophet in detail must read this book.

This book was awarded First prize by the Muslim world league at world-wide competition on the biography of the Prophet Muhammed (SaW) held at Makkah Al-Mukarramah in 1399 H/1979.

Download Link (Pdf)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?vbnnzhuh4w20ndz

TruPakistani
06-Apr-2012, 02:01 PM
http://ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Dastan Iman Faroshon Ki by Al-Tamash.jpg

The complete book (scanned pdf) can be downloaded from this link
http://www.mediafire.com/?gqqgsd6wc5fp7fr​http://www.itdunya.com/attachments/197055d1265288483-untitled-6-copy.jpg

Sohraab
02-May-2012, 11:47 AM
http://novelpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/shaheen.jpeg

BuTurabi
02-May-2012, 12:30 PM
منٹو نامہ
منٹو راما
منٹو نُما

سعادت حسن منٹو، جِس نے اپنی قبر کا کتبہ خود لِکھا تھا، ’’یہ سعادت حسن منٹو کی قبر ہے، جو اب بھی سمجھتا ہے کہ اس کا نام لوحِ جہاں پر حرفِ مکرر نہیں‘‘۔

rmcrazy
02-May-2012, 01:11 PM
مسلمانوں کی سائنسی خدمات

http://*****************/books/urdu/zakaria-2/book/page0001.gif

Download this book as pdf file (http://*****************/books/urdu/zakaria-2/zakaria-2.pdf)

Humi
07-Jul-2012, 10:12 AM
In Urdu: Peer e Kamil (PBUH)
In English: My Sister's Keeper

TruPakistani
13-Jul-2012, 10:00 PM
My bedside table nowadays:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QG6D-zXW0GE/T6_DKavNzLI/AAAAAAAAEXw/0SiCd4gvBdk/s1600/Faqeer+Rang+second+book+Syed+Sarfraz+Ahmad+Shah+Sa hib.jpg http://mansoorbookstore.com/cart/image/photo%201.JPG

By SARFARAZ SHAH
DIL SE NIKLI HUI ROHAANI GUFTAGOO

indigo
13-Jul-2012, 10:03 PM
now days...
http://kirstyne.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/alchemist.jpg

rajaforu
13-Jul-2012, 10:20 PM
MOHSIN E PAKISTAN.....................IMRAN HUSSAIN CHUAHDRY
AGR MUJE QATL KIYA GIYA............ZA BHUTTO
TALASH E HAQ............................MAHTMA GHANDI
its my opinion if any body also share some prechious links where we can downloads books spachily urdu books......

Boom Boom
17-Aug-2012, 01:04 PM
Thanks for sharing your great post.All of those books are most favorite of mine.I would love to read those books again and again.

wadera
03-Oct-2012, 06:12 PM
I highly recommend forumers to read following Islamic books besides the most Perfect Holy Quran:

Road To Makkah (Muhammad Asad)

This book is written by a revert to Islam. Muhammad Asad was initially a Jew hailing from Austria. It is a travelogue of his journey to Makkah by road but in parallel narrates really interesting stories about middle east, Islam and his conversion. Really good book.

Ar Raheeq Al Makhtum (The Sealed Nectar, Seerat of the Prophet)

This is one of the best biographies of our Beloved Prophet (PBUH).

Questions & Answers about Faith (Fatehullah Gullen)

This is a book written by the famous Turkish Scholar on questions that most people may have about faith but are afraid to ask? The answers are really logical and informative. Worth sharing this book with your Non Muslim friends who might be interested in Islam.

The Life of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by Muhammad Haykal
This is also one of the best biographies of our Beloved Prophet (PBUH). It is written by Muhammad Haykal in 1920's and was subsequently translated by Raja Farooq. I managed to get my hands on the forth edition which couldn't be completed due to his murder at his home in US. However, this book is worth a read as it is an answer to orientalists and is full of logic. Also, quite insightful stories of Prophet (PBUH)'s life.

There are more that I can mention but happy for others to share some good books too.

P.S Mod:Admin @Adeel (http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?u=4936) can we please make this sticky? thanks

Sedqal
03-Oct-2012, 06:16 PM
It would help a lot if you could add a line or two of your own review with the books mentioned.

wadera
04-Oct-2012, 03:14 PM
It would help a lot if you could add a line or two of your own review with the books mentioned.

Done bro :) thanks for the suggestion.

Jarral
06-Oct-2012, 08:52 AM
:jazak:
If you need something very very usefull and extract of Quran let me know,religious and it is revolutionary like Iqbal (ra)

pakistunes
13-Dec-2012, 08:13 AM
I don't know how to read Urdu, since I live in Canada. But I can speak it in a okay manner. Since I am a teen, here are some books, for other teens on this forum:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson & The Olympians

Shadow & Bone

Hunger Games

http://rickriordan.blogspot.ca/2012/08/ricks-reads-collection-from-blog.html

btghazwa
13-Dec-2012, 08:49 PM
Assalamoalykum to all, here is a collection of beautiful books you might like to read, its a small library I made. Feel free to read.

http://takbeeremusalsal.blogspot.com/p/library.html

thechosenone
26-Dec-2012, 12:32 PM
Islam and the Future of Money - Urdu (http://islamicpodcast.thechosenone.info/146-islam-and-the-future-of-money---urdu)
It is both strange and embarrasing that even at this late hour when enemies are about to weld into place the final iron gate of a financial Guantanamo, so many Muslims remain ignorant about the devilish nature of European created money in the Modern World.

thechosenone
26-Dec-2012, 12:34 PM
Jerusalem in the Quran - Urdu (http://islamicpodcast.thechosenone.info/145-jerusalem-in-the-quran---urdu)
This book has been written for precisely this purpose - to explain to Muslim the strange world in which we live today. It is a world in which the cause of Islam appears to be a lost cause. But having read this book the reader would now know, if he or she had not already known it, that the reality is quite different. When they know for certain that it is the destiny of Jerusalem to give a spectacular validation of Islam's claim to Truth, Muslim should be able to summon the strength to resist the present war on Islam in which the godless world is makng the greatest possible effort to destroy their faith in Allah Most High.

Islamic Soldier
26-Dec-2012, 12:39 PM
Shahab Nama
Alakh Nagri
My Feudal Lord
Friends not Masters
Sword of Allah
Ali Pur Ka Aeli
Tallash
Myth of Hanging Shaheed
War That Never Was
RAW
Fall of the Third Reich
Independence at Midnight

seekers
26-Dec-2012, 12:58 PM
قرآن مجید
نہج البلاغہ، حضرت علی کرم الله وجہو
صحیفہ کاملہ (امام زین العابدین ع ) مجموع دعا Sahifa e Kamila - Mufti Jaffar Hussain (http://www.scribd.com/doc/24876872/Sahifa-e-Kamila-Mufti-Jaffar-Hussain)
اسماۓ حجت ، سید جعفر ازمان نقوی

sherkhan314
26-Dec-2012, 01:03 PM
Umm, Inspector Jamshed Series?

thechosenone
27-Dec-2012, 08:45 AM
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum - Urdu (http://islamicpodcast.thechosenone.info/167-ar-raheeq-al-makhtum---urdu)
A complete authoritative book on the life of Prophet Muhammad (S) by Sheikh Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarkpuri. It was honored by the World Muslim League as first prize winner book. Whoever wants to know the whole life style of the Prophet in detail must read this book.

vitamin B15
04-Jan-2013, 05:20 PM
?.................

کی جاناں میں کون
04-Jan-2013, 05:22 PM
Quran with translation .

tariisb
04-Jan-2013, 05:26 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-t2osA4Xv8A0/TcWfunqFmzI/AAAAAAAAAUM/czJmBD5pzJI/s320/Aawaz_E_Dost.+By_Mukhtar_Masood+jkjkjkjkj.jpeg

Kindly Read it , Thanks , :jazak:

i think u can find in pdf , from net ,

AsifAmeer
04-Jan-2013, 05:27 PM
whats ur interest?

forum4email
04-Jan-2013, 05:29 PM
شہاب نامہ
علی پورکاایلی
عشق کاعین

wadera
04-Jan-2013, 05:34 PM
Try reading Road to Makkah by Muhammad Asad .. one of the most fascinating reads ..

But as Asif said .. would be good to know where your interest lies .. then suggestions can be appropriate..

wmahmooood
04-Jan-2013, 05:36 PM
Quran with translation

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui
04-Jan-2013, 05:38 PM
Urdu ? English ? drama ? novel ? poetry ?

vitamin B15
04-Jan-2013, 05:50 PM
whats ur interest?
Fiction
Horror
Thriller
Drama
Biography
Romance
You know.... Anything useful and inspiring .

AsifAmeer
04-Jan-2013, 08:01 PM
I honestly thought I would surely have something to share since i read about 2~3 books a month.. But not in these categories. I am limited to

1. Finance
2. History
3. Philosophy

Fiction
Horror
Thriller
Drama
Biography
Romance
You know.... Anything useful and inspiring .

vitamin B15
04-Jan-2013, 11:34 PM
I honestly thought I would surely have something to share since i read about 2~3 books a month.. But not in these categories. I am limited to

1. Finance
2. History
3. Philosophy
Something from finance would be good.

AsifAmeer
05-Jan-2013, 01:11 AM
If ur new to Economics, I suggest you read
"How an economy grows and why it crashes" . Its actually a comic book and pretty funny!
http://www.scribd.com/doc/118507027/How-an-Economy-Grows-and-Why-It-Crashes-2010

And if you arent a novice, I say one of my favorite books is
When Money Dies
http://www.scribd.com/doc/55773769/When-Money-Dies

Something from finance would be good.

vitamin B15
05-Jan-2013, 01:35 AM
If ur new to Economics, I suggest you read
"How an economy grows and why it crashes" . Its actually a comic book and pretty funny!
http://www.scribd.com/doc/118507027/How-an-Economy-Grows-and-Why-It-Crashes-2010

And if you arent a novice, I say one of my favorite books is
When Money Dies
http://www.scribd.com/doc/55773769/When-Money-Dies
Cheers mate.

Sohraab
19-Feb-2013, 11:57 PM
http://loadpictures.net/uploads/A%20%281%29.bmp

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 04:37 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Baraf%20ka%20jahanum%20by%20Tariq%20Ismail%20Sagar .jpg

bhaibarood
01-Mar-2013, 04:42 AM
fifty shades of grey !!! (bigsmile) isnt it adabi book?

Pakistan1992
01-Mar-2013, 04:45 AM
Zavia- Ashfaq Ahmed
Mumtaz Mufti-Talash

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 04:47 AM
http://www.jbdpress.com/images/full/2374.jpg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 04:48 AM
http://www.jbdpress.com/IMAGES/AddBanners/add_banner_15.jpg?rid=634976630669797509

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 04:49 AM
http://www.jbdpress.com/images/full/1793.jpg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 04:51 AM
http://www.jbdpress.com/images/full/1723.jpg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 04:52 AM
http://www.jbdpress.com/images/full/1639.jpg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 04:53 AM
http://www.jbdpress.com/images/full/1534.jpg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 04:55 AM
http://www.jbdpress.com/images/full/1592.jpg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 04:55 AM
http://www.jbdpress.com/images/full/1782.jpg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 04:57 AM
http://www.jbdpress.com/images/full/1494.jpg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 04:58 AM
http://www.jbdpress.com/images/full/1805.jpg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 05:00 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Jab%20Tak%20Me%20Zinda%20Hoon%20by%20Ayesha%20Maso od.jpg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 05:00 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Alif%20Allah%20aur%20Insan%20by%20Qaisra%20Hayat.j pg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 05:05 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Zinda%20Pahar%20by%20Mubin%20Ghaznavi.jpg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 05:07 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Khatam-e-Nabuwat%20by%20M%20Mateen%20Khalid.jpg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 05:08 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Chasham%20Deed%20Gawah%20by%20Dastgeer%20Shahzad.j pg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 05:09 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Aurat%20Raat%20aur%20Khun%20by%20Tariq%20Ismail%20 Sagar.jpg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 05:11 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Dil%20ki%20Batain%20by%20Tayyaba%20Zia.jpg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 05:11 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Kohkaaf%20Ki%20Wadiun%20Mein%20Title%20by%20Zabi%2 0Ullaha%20Balgan.jpg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 05:12 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Burjon%20ka%20Encyclopedia%20by%20Masood%20Mufti%2 0Mohsin%20Ali%20Khan.jpg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 05:14 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Punjab%20Ki%20Rumani%20Dastanain%20by%20Almas%20MA .jpg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 05:15 AM
http://www.jbdpress.com/images/full/1584.jpg

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 05:18 AM
Koshish karon ga aap hazraat ke saath Dr Safdar Mehmood ki Taqseem e hind aur Hamid Meer ki Bhutto ki siasi peesh gohiyan ke kuch chapters share karoon

Sohraab
01-Mar-2013, 05:19 AM
Allah Hafiz ...

TruPakistani
16-Mar-2013, 03:01 PM
http://www.evezcorner.com/ebooks/QQQ.jpg

Download this book from here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mgujw33d56hzy16

monh zorr
24-Mar-2013, 10:13 PM
جب لوگ،اپنی تحریر کے ذریعہ،آپکو اپنے ہمراہ لیکر نئے جہانوں کی سیر کراتے تھے،تو کتنا مزہ آتا تھا آپکو،،ہیں نا،،،،،،ہم محروم ہیں ان بزرگوں سے جنکی موجودگی ،اس دنیا کو جنت بنائے ہوئی تھی،،،ہمیں محروم نہ کریں،، لکھیں،،لکھیں، ہمیں ساتھ لیکر چلیں، آپ کہان کہاں گئے تھے،

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:36 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Zahar%20by%20MA%20Rahat.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:37 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Jagga%20Daku%20by%20Dr.%20Syed%20Akhtar%20Jaffari. jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:38 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Woh%20Jo%20Qarz%20Rakhtay%20thay%20Jaan%20per%20by %20Farhat%20Ishtiaq.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:39 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Junoon%20Tha%20Ke%20Justuju%20by%20Farhat%20Ishtia q.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:40 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Mere%20Humdam%20Mere%20Dost%20by%20Farhat%20Ishtia q.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:41 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Bin%20Roye%20Ansu%20by%20Farhat%20Ishtiaq.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:42 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Teri%20Ulfat%20Mein%20Sanam%20by%20Iqra%20Sagheer% 20Ahmed.JPG

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:42 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Baharon%20Ke%20Sang%20Sang%20by%20Iqra%20Sagheer%2 0Ahmed.JPG

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:44 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Mohammad%20bin%20Qasim%20by%20Sadiq%20Hussain%20Si ddiqui.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:46 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Masnavi%20Maulana%20Room%20ka%20encyclopedia.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:48 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Sufaid%20Ghulab%20by%20M%20Zafar%20Iqbal%20Hashmi. jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:50 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Mere%20Ho%20Ke%20Raho%20by%20Wasi%20Shah.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:50 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Subah%20Ho%20Gai%20Janan%20by%20Arifa%20Subha%20Kh an.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:51 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Sham%20Dhaly%20by%20Pari%20Imran%20Shah.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:51 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Ab%20Subha%20Honay%20ko%20Hai%20by%20Arifa%20Subha %20Khan.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:52 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Gham%20Hayat%20Aur%20Teri%20Yad%20by%20Baqar%20Hus sain%20Shah.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:54 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Phool%20Devsai%20Kay%20by%20Dr.%20Munir%20Mirza.jp g

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:55 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Zamir%20Ka%20Musafir%20M%20Ibrar%20Hussain.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:56 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Intikhab%20klam%20mir%20by%20Molvia%20Abdul%20Haq. jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:57 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Urti%20Matti%20Gadla%20Pani%20by%20Iftikhar%20Atir .jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:58 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Zarb-e-Kaleem%20by%20Allama%20Muhammad%20Iqbal.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 06:59 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Baang-e-Dara%20by%20Allama%20Muhammad%20Iqbal.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 07:00 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Baal-e-Jibreel%20by%20Allama%20Muhammad%20Iqbal.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 07:01 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Aik%20Sau%20Aik%20Shair%20by%20Farhat%20Abbas%20Sh ah%20Asad%20Awan.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 07:02 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Pak-nagri-M-saleem-butt-Ilm-o-Irfan-Publishers.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 07:04 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Dard%20Gar%20by%20Umay%20Maryam.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 07:05 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Meray%20Gumshuda%20by%20Umme%20Maryam.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 07:06 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Wapsee%20by%20Umera%20Ahmed.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 07:07 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Amar%20Bail%20by%20Umaira%20Ahmed.JPG

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 07:08 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Zindagi%20Gulzar%20hay%20by%20Umera%20Ahmed.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 07:08 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/La%20hasil%20by%20Umera%20Ahmed.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 07:10 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Mene%20Khabon%20Ka%20Shajar%20Dekha%20Hay%20by%20U mera%20Ahmed.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 07:11 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Waqt%20Khud%20bata%20dy%20ga%20by%20Tayyaba%20Zia. jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 07:11 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Such%20to%20Yeh%20Hay%20by%20Tayyaba%20Zia.jpg

Sohraab
01-Apr-2013, 07:13 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Akhari%20gunah%20ki%20Mohlat%20by%20Tariq%20Ismail %20Sagar.jpg

Rommel
15-Apr-2013, 12:56 AM
http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/13894_552199964811331_900838325_n.jpg

Sohraab
01-May-2013, 03:25 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Tareekh%20Bukhara%20by%20Ikhlaq%20Ahmed%20Qadri.jp g

Sohraab
01-May-2013, 03:25 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Murghon%20Ki%20Larai%20by%20M%20Khalid%20Zaman%20K han.jpg

Sohraab
01-May-2013, 03:26 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Masnavi%20Maulana%20Room%20ka%20encyclopedia.jpg

Sohraab
01-May-2013, 03:26 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Sherin%20Farhad%20by%20Masood%20Mufti.JPG

Sohraab
01-May-2013, 03:27 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Haider%20Ali%20by%20Masood%20Mufti.JPG

Sohraab
01-May-2013, 03:28 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Tareekh%20Undalas%20by%20Hamid%20Mukhtar.JPG

Sohraab
01-May-2013, 03:28 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Sher%20Shah%20Suri%20Masood%20Mufti.JPG

Sohraab
01-May-2013, 03:29 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Hussain%20Bin%20Mansoor%20Hallaj%20by%20Sheema%20M ajeed%20Allama%20Javed.jpg

Sohraab
01-May-2013, 03:29 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Hitler%20by%20Maqsood%20Sheikh.jpg

Sohraab
01-May-2013, 03:30 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Tera-wajud-alkitab-Aftab-Shaheen-Ilm-o-Irfan-Publishers.jpg

Sohraab
01-May-2013, 03:30 AM
http://www.ilmoirfanpublishers.com/sites/default/files/images/Kaaba%20pay%20pari%20jab%20Pehli%20Nazar%20Final%2 0by%20Muhammad%20Iqbal%20Javed.jpg

Night_Hawk
03-May-2013, 02:07 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/61/Merizaatzarra.jpg/230px-Merizaatzarra.jpg

Night_Hawk
03-May-2013, 02:08 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/9scrhz.png

Khansaber
07-Jun-2013, 03:37 AM
Books that are not related religion or Sect neither Childhood story books .Any adult book that you love to read or got inspired . Please Share , like most

How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie (http://www.amazon.com/How-Friends-Influence-People-ebook/dp/B003WEAI4E/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1370553896&sr=1-4&keywords=How+to+Win+Friends+and+Influence+People)

As a Man Thinketh (http://www.amazon.com/As-a-Man-Thinketh-ebook/dp/B0082VKK5Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1370554003&sr=1-1&keywords=As+a+Man+Thinketh) by James Allen's
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki (http://www.amazon.com/Rich-Dad-Poor-ebook/dp/B004XZR63M/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1370554219&sr=1-1&keywords=Rich+Dad%2C+Poor+Dad+by+Robert+Kiyosaki)

Hakayaat & George orwell

dildilpakistan
07-Jun-2013, 04:02 AM
Jab Zindigi Shoro ho gi - Abu Yahya

Intro : http://imranahmedkhan82.wordpress.com/2012/02/20/when-life-will-begin/

amir_ali
07-Jun-2013, 04:11 AM
50 Shades of Grey - E L James :)

yariq
07-Jun-2013, 04:15 AM
Grand Design stephen hawking

Pakistan1992
07-Jun-2013, 04:54 AM
Zavia-Ashfaq Ahmed
Talaash-Mumtaz Mufti

albany
07-Jun-2013, 05:31 AM
Diary of Anna Frank

ifuifu@hotmail.com
07-Jun-2013, 05:53 AM
and why not religious brother, do add some but if u can provide the link to it as well pls

Sohraab
10-Jun-2013, 10:40 AM
http://www.bhutto.org/images/books_Pictures/Cover_Mashriq_Kee_Betee.jpg

Aamir Malik1
10-Jun-2013, 10:50 AM
Richard Dawkins all books

Sohraab
03-Aug-2013, 02:39 AM
http://oi39.tinypic.com/2e2nsco.jpg

Sohraab
03-Aug-2013, 06:55 PM
http://oi39.tinypic.com/280mryg.jpg

Sohraab
14-Aug-2013, 12:02 AM
http://oi42.tinypic.com/hv9qqb.jpg

Sohraab
14-Aug-2013, 12:03 AM
http://oi39.tinypic.com/ztssr6.jpg

Sohraab
14-Aug-2013, 12:04 AM
http://oi42.tinypic.com/nff87r.jpg

Sohraab
14-Aug-2013, 12:05 AM
http://oi42.tinypic.com/s66tex.jpg

Sohraab
14-Aug-2013, 12:05 AM
http://oi43.tinypic.com/2cscvav.jpg

Sohraab
14-Aug-2013, 12:06 AM
http://oi42.tinypic.com/11aagyw.jpg

Sohraab
14-Aug-2013, 12:06 AM
http://oi40.tinypic.com/2jg724g.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:37 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693526074.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:38 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693526031.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:39 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693526007.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:40 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693525973.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:40 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693526023.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:41 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693525744.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:41 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693525647.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:42 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693525434.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:42 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693525426.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:43 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693525337.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:43 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693525094.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:44 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693525000.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:44 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693524721.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:45 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/969352456X.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:45 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693524578.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:46 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693524853.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:47 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693524543.jpg

jangjoo786
19-Aug-2013, 04:49 AM
lord of the flies.
exorcist .

jangjoo786
19-Aug-2013, 04:53 AM
http://www.gradesaver.com/file/classicNoteSection/8371

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fb/The_Exorcist_1971.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:54 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/969352442X.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:55 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693524411.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:55 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693524357.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:56 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693524365.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:57 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693524349.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:57 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693524268.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:58 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693524330.jpg

Sohraab
19-Aug-2013, 04:58 AM
http://www.sangemeel.com/ProductImages/9693524322.jpg

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui
20-Aug-2013, 10:48 PM
http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1348118790l/608366.jpg

Sohraab
21-Sep-2013, 03:24 PM
http://s17.postimg.org/t2nsr4hmn/image.jpg

Sohraab
21-Sep-2013, 03:32 PM
http://s16.postimg.org/j0jl26brp/image.jpg

Sohraab
21-Sep-2013, 03:33 PM
http://s17.postimg.org/b8saptykf/image.jpg

Sohraab
21-Sep-2013, 03:38 PM
http://s9.postimg.org/q5y26h2f3/image.jpg

Rommel
26-Sep-2013, 12:20 PM
http://spiritualpakistanfuture.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/bookcoveralakhnagri.jpg?w=256&h=400

Can be downloaded from this link..

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pbf0t2tes6mtrbt/%D8%A7%D9%84%DA%A9%DA%BE_%D9%86%DA%AF%D8%B1%DB%8C_-_%D9%85%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%B2_%D9%85%D9%81%D8%AA %DB%8C.pdf

Rommel
26-Sep-2013, 12:25 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pabad51HFKs/UC4r0ixDHNI/AAAAAAAABwk/2Ibk5z0ITCQ/s1600/Dastan+Iman+Faroshon+Ki+by+Al-Tamash.jpg

Can be downloaded from this link..

http://www.mediafire.com/view/gqqgsd6wc5fp7fr/%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86_%D8%A7%DB%8C% D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86_%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B4%D9%88%D A%BA_%DA%A9%DB%8C%DB%94%DB%94%DB%94%DB%94%DB%94%DB %94%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B4.pdf

Ali Masood
27-Sep-2013, 10:02 PM
Salam,

Intresting Thread it can help us knowing more & more,
I want to recommend few books too.

1. Betrayel of Another Kind By Lt. Gen Chishti
2. Ilm Ul Akhlaq (Tarjuma by Dr. Syed Niaz Muhammad Hamadani)

Regards,

Ali M

Ali Masood
27-Sep-2013, 10:05 PM
Dear Rommel Thanks for Providing Download link, but it has Viruses.

Regards,

Ali M

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:43 PM
http://s18.postimg.org/91c7dix3t/image.jpg

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:43 PM
http://s12.postimg.org/s96jxl4nh/image.jpg

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:44 PM
http://s13.postimg.org/z6equqf9j/image.jpg

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:44 PM
http://s7.postimg.org/iurwbmn7f/image.jpg

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:45 PM
http://s21.postimg.org/4ugvv90iv/image.jpg

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:46 PM
http://s13.postimg.org/3vmaaklvr/image.jpg

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:46 PM
http://s15.postimg.org/b0dk26jcr/image.jpg

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:47 PM
http://s12.postimg.org/ny0brjr9p/image.jpg

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:48 PM
http://s21.postimg.org/wl5hq0elj/image.jpg

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:49 PM
http://s23.postimg.org/azqb8bxkb/image.jpg

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:49 PM
http://s18.postimg.org/r02qgdpnd/image.jpg

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:50 PM
http://s13.postimg.org/4obx6h8zr/image.jpg

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:51 PM
http://s24.postimg.org/b5ngya1b9/image.jpg

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:51 PM
http://s10.postimg.org/xokng8urt/image.jpg

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:52 PM
http://s22.postimg.org/94gcc8ctd/image.jpg

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:52 PM
http://s23.postimg.org/n1m5lunqj/image.jpg

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:53 PM
http://s16.postimg.org/6c2ns0fo5/image.jpg

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:54 PM
http://s10.postimg.org/5edmqd22x/image.jpg

jason
http://s15.postimg.org/b0dk26jcr/image.jpg
Raza Ali abdi haalanke UK main rehtey hain laikin aaj bhi inkay column parh kar lutf aajata hay jese urdu yeh rawaani se likhate hain iawaab nahin.Shayad yehi adab thaa jo hamare haan ki khoonrezi main gum hogaya.

Sohraab
http://s15.postimg.org/7394f470b/image.jpg

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:56 PM
http://s23.postimg.org/gf8ok5ktn/image.jpg

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 09:57 PM
http://s16.postimg.org/b9uh1q2qd/image.jpg

Atif
30-Sep-2013, 09:58 PM
http://s10.postimg.org/5edmqd22x/image.jpg

بھائی سہراب! مجھ جیسے مخلص دوست کے کہنے پر آج سے ان تمام کتابوں کے محض پیش لفظ پڑھنے کی کوشش کرو جو آپ نے اس تھریڈ پر شئیر کی ہیں۔ یقین جانو اسی سے آپ اپنے دماغ کو فریش اور نیا نیا محسوس کرو گے۔

Sohraab
30-Sep-2013, 10:04 PM
بھائی سہراب! مجھ جیسے مخلص دوست کے کہنے پر آج سے ان تمام کتابوں کے محض پیش لفظ پڑھنے کی کوشش کرو جو آپ نے اس تھریڈ پر شئیر کی ہیں۔ یقین جانو اسی سے آپ اپنے دماغ کو فریش اور نیا نیا محسوس کرو گے۔

main ne kab daawa kia hai k main ne yeh sab kitabain parhi hui hain ????

aur main ne kab yahan is baat ki daaway kiye hain k main koi bohut barri cheez hoon

aap ka apna zehen aur soch hai , aap jo chahain matlab nikalte rahain

main aap ko kai kitabon k naam bata deta jo main ne parhi hui hain , agar mujhe aap par yah kisi aur par kuch sabit karna hota

Arbkhan
30-Sep-2013, 10:53 PM
al quran , with translation

kulyat e iqbal

210akash
30-Sep-2013, 11:03 PM
Ashfaq Ahmed - Zavia.