PDA

View Full Version : Front Line 13th September 2009 (Parvez Musharaf)

arshad_lahore
15-Sep-2009, 10:29 PM
Parvez Musharaf Former Persident of Pakistan in fresh episode of Front Line with Kmran Shahid.

[awaztv:1w71tjzf]http://asianmaza.com/FrontLine13Sep2009.flv[/awaztv:1w71tjzf]

MileStone
16-Sep-2009, 01:01 AM
An Excellent interview given by Pervez Musharraf. As usual he was calm and confident.
Musharraf will be back to kick these morons [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] out of the country again.

irfan123
16-Sep-2009, 02:04 AM
An Excellent interview given by Pervez Musharraf. As usual he was calm and confident.
Musharraf will be back to kick these morons [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] out of the country again.

yes like alwayz he is confident, calm and excellent.........he will kich this two [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] thats for sure but dont forget this hypocrate [imran] and 10% [zardari]

abbasiali
16-Sep-2009, 02:17 AM

yes like alwayz he is confident, calm and excellent.........he will kich this two [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] thats for sure but dont forget this hypocrate [imran] and 10% [zardari]
Please add Saudi King in your list, he is the main source of calm and coolness of Musharaf, LOL LOL LOL [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

irfan123
16-Sep-2009, 02:50 AM
See the difference between Mr Musharraf and other politicans specially [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [imran] whenever they talk they use bad language they blame others never talk about the fact and truth never talk about the challanges pakistan having never talk about reall issues.....................and see when real leader talk..........he didnt use any one name he talks generaly.......he talks entlelgently.........talk about issues of pakistan....he shows his concern about pakistan...he has a vision..................but badqisamati humari key huamre naseeb me [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [imran] [zardari] aesey log bachey hain.......we need musharraf.........long live paksitan long live musharraf

abbasiali
16-Sep-2009, 03:18 AM
Vision, LOL LOL LOL [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

Source of vision, USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, be nice, don't pinch any one, as his bosses have defuse situation after a great struggle, with help of MQM.

So he should be more polite, gentle. to save his neck, but don't be afraid of Allah, just be afraid of USA, UK, Saudi Arabia and all ambitions will be full fill,

Our friends have no courtesy to think about those poor who are dying of hunger, poverty, but keep supporting and fulfilling self satisfaction, blind faith with open eyes. But for these elements we could show our sympathies only.

Zaidi Qasim
16-Sep-2009, 03:43 AM
See the difference between Mr Musharraf and other politicans specially [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [imran] whenever they talk they use bad language they blame others never talk about the fact and truth never talk about the challanges pakistan having never talk about reall issues.....................and see when real leader talk..........he didnt use any one name he talks generaly.......he talks entlelgently.........talk about issues of pakistan....he shows his concern about pakistan...he has a vision..................but badqisamati humari key huamre naseeb me [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [imran] [zardari] aesey log bachey hain.......we need musharraf.........long live paksitan long live musharraf

Yap, you need a dictator either him or someone like him.NRO was his present to Pakistan when he was leaving.We have all those criminals who were away got in to Pakistan because of him and his NRO. American stugie and an agent of western world.

irfan123
16-Sep-2009, 06:25 AM

Source of vision, USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, be nice, don't pinch any one, as his bosses have defuse situation after a great struggle, with help of MQM.

So he should be more polite, gentle. to save his neck, but don't be afraid of Allah, just be afraid of USA, UK, Saudi Arabia and all ambitions will be full fill,

Our friends have no courtesy to think about those poor who are dying of hunger, poverty, but keep supporting and fulfilling self satisfaction, blind faith with open eyes. But for these elements we could show our sympathies only.

now u r coming and showing ur real face bro.......thanks...............if america is so bad then why r u living there...go back to pakistan.............u want to live here happeily and want pakistani people die and make u happy......wow what a good thingking....keep it up...........people like u who doesnt lilve in pakistan and want pakistani to die in the name of soveranity.......r a realy hypocrate if u have courage to go to paksitan stop saying other show ur character........................u were asking me that if musharraf had did any thing then people like us who live abroad wouldnt be here.......................they problaby went back to pakistan..............
things happen in that way my self i live in toronto since 89.........i packed my back and went to paksitan in 2004 not me atleast 15 family i know personaly who went back to pakstain....cuz pakistan was changed lot of oppurtunities was there..............and it was very good going untill 2007 feb.........see the time magzine and other financial magzine from 2007 jan to 2007 march........all have put pakistani economy was the fastest grwoing economy in asia.......that was happening world investor taking their money oout from india and other asian's market and was putting in pakistani market.........thing was tickling down........but what happen people who dont want pakisan to grow and dont want their investment go out from their countries they start paly thier game...they made the situation where every thing start going down............and pakistani lawyers and corrupt iftekar chudery including these [shahbaz sharif] [imran] [rehman-malik] [zardari] peopls help forign cuse and put pakistan down.........now if u thing that pakisan can ever be a fastest grwoning ecomnomey u will be laugh thats badly they put pakstina in backwords and they use who our own people...........our own people who have no characters..........and some awam like u guyz who has no sense of maturit dont thik just follow their akaaas like nawaz imran etc they use us guyz put pakistan in that bad....situationg..............and me and people lie me who went back to pakistan came back they day musharraf resign ................i dontnow why u guyz have very short memory why don u guyz useur own mind......think of the time from 2002 to 2007 marach a golder era of pakistani history.......then how martly things have been moved against pakstain by using our own peoples......and now paksitan is seeing its worst in the name of democracy.....and u guyz still donw use ur brain........i can only pray for u guyz that god give u ucle and courage of thinking..

Zaidi Qasim
16-Sep-2009, 08:55 AM

now u r coming and showing ur real face bro.......thanks...............if america is so bad then why r u living there...go back to pakistan.............u want to live here happeily and want pakistani people die and make u happy......wow what a good thingking....keep it up...........people like u who doesnt lilve in pakistan and want pakistani to die in the name of soveranity.......r a realy hypocrate if u have courage to go to paksitan stop saying other show ur character........................u were asking me that if musharraf had did any thing then people like us who live abroad wouldnt be here.......................they problaby went back to pakistan..............
things happen in that way my self i live in toronto since 89.........i packed my back and went to paksitan in 2004 not me atleast 15 family i know personaly who went back to pakstain....cuz pakistan was changed lot of oppurtunities was there..............and it was very good going untill 2007 feb.........see the time magzine and other financial magzine from 2007 jan to 2007 march........all have put pakistani economy was the fastest grwoing economy in asia.......that was happening world investor taking their money oout from india and other asian's market and was putting in pakistani market.........thing was tickling down........but what happen people who dont want pakisan to grow and dont want their investment go out from their countries they start paly thier game...they made the situation where every thing start going down............and pakistani lawyers and corrupt iftekar chudery including these [shahbaz sharif] [imran] [rehman-malik] [zardari] peopls help forign cuse and put pakistan down.........now if u thing that pakisan can ever be a fastest grwoning ecomnomey u will be laugh thats badly they put pakstina in backwords and they use who our own people...........our own people who have no characters..........and some awam like u guyz who has no sense of maturit dont thik just follow their akaaas like nawaz imran etc they use us guyz put pakistan in that bad....situationg..............and me and people lie me who went back to pakistan came back they day musharraf resign ................i dontnow why u guyz have very short memory why don u guyz useur own mind......think of the time from 2002 to 2007 marach a golder era of pakistani history.......then how martly things have been moved against pakstain by using our own peoples......and now paksitan is seeing its worst in the name of democracy.....and u guyz still donw use ur brain........i can only pray for u guyz that god give u ucle and courage of thinking..

Stop Bullshiting people from 2002 to 2007. The president of United states came in to sub-continental but refused to even land in Paksitan for few minutes since Musharraf toppled an elected and democratic Government and after 911 Musharraf got what he wanted. But instead of asking for Pakistan, he settled for his own security from USA.He sold the people of Pakistan to American 5k each. More than 90 % of those were found to be innocents by Amercians and then later released.He bought the Dollars from open Market to show the build up of Reserves. No industry, No long time projects were build for the future of Pakistan. There was hardly any foreign investment in Pkaistan during that time. It was all hyped up and right after his demise it didn't take even 4 months the whole house of card came crumbling down.What we were left with was NRO and Zardari and other corrupt politicians who took advantage of Musharraf era and made millions in their banks.Now they are coming up on all television channels and denuncing Musharraf and his acts.And he himself went to take refuge in western world after making a deal with Zardari.

MileStone
16-Sep-2009, 10:07 PM
Agree with you Irfan sb. I am not going to speak here about the whole country, Pakistan but want to shed some light only on Karachi.
I am from Karachi and I know lot of people who are involved in small businesses there. These people have been saying this since Musharraf left

"Musharraf Gaya, KhusHaali chali gaaye"

Since Musharraf let, economy ka bera gharaq ho gaya, even friends of Pakistan like KSA, and China does not want us to loan money, because they know that the money they will give Pakistan to help poor people will now go to the pockets of these CHORS [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [zardari] [fozia] .

I know, lot of people blame Musharraf here have never been in the economical hub of Pakistan - Karachi yet, but they still like to blabber without any knowledge.