PDA

View Full Version : 8pm w/ Fareeha Idrees - 10th August 2012 - Shafqat Mahmood; Gen(rtd) Hameed Gul & Saleem Safi - Imran Khan Decides To Take Peace Caravan To Waziristan Come What May

Sher
10-Aug-2012, 10:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WaoHM3DRNkw http://i49.tinypic.com/20qyzkk.png

shahz khan
10-Aug-2012, 11:31 PM
salim safi he always speak against imran n pti i neva c him sayin somfn good abt pti

mrk123
10-Aug-2012, 11:43 PM
This is an interesting debate. The law of unintended consequences in full force. Time for Pakistani establishment to rethink the way they handle things. Their shortsighted policies and missteps usually come back to bite us big time.

xecutioner
11-Aug-2012, 12:06 AM
salim saffi do u want to go to wazirstaan???? you never wanted to go and none of other political party can go..... this is just bullllll **** to damage Imran Khan .. u P R I C K

xecutioner
11-Aug-2012, 12:29 AM
Saleem safi you have proven you are a spot on pashtoons ...... you are a stupid agent who does not want anyone to do good for pk... ... u r the most stupid person I have ever seen.

Star Gazer
11-Aug-2012, 02:12 AM
I always fail to understand the point that Salim Safi is trying to make?
If IK/PTI are trying to make a difference then he has problems with it and if no one is doing it then he keeps on blaming the Army and government.
He evaded the question about weather PTI should go or not.
Safkat Mehmood raised a very goodpoint that who has the most to loose if PTI goes to Waziristan and Salim Safi had no answer, infact.........

Mansoor Khan
11-Aug-2012, 03:43 AM
Salim safi is a messanger of depression and hopelessness

Muhammad Shahzad
11-Aug-2012, 04:18 AM
i m also UC organizer of PTI...plz yar sb journalists ko bura bhla mat kaho.....safi sab reality byan kr rhy hain..reality ko smja kro

mianwaseem
11-Aug-2012, 05:40 AM
Stupid Salim Safi wants to stop Imran Khan but his leader Nawaz Sharif is a cowered person and not ready to go to Waziristan,,,,If PML-N wanted to go there,,,comments of Safi WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY DIFFERENT,,,,,,ITS PML-N WHO WILL LOOSE THE MOST DUE TO THIS DECISION OF IMRAN KHAN,,,

Lala khan
11-Aug-2012, 06:17 AM
Saleem Safi is ANP Supporter and never appriciate any step taken by PTi or Imran khan ... He is Not in favour of Taliban Neither in Pashtoon. He is always trying to exagerate the Situation.. No one knows what is his agenda. PTi Must go .Because one has to take this step ... May Allah Protect them...Amin

Nice2MU
11-Aug-2012, 07:07 AM
salim safi he always speak against imran n pti i neva c him sayin somfn good abt pti

Extremist mentality and nothing else. I dame care about his statements and writings. He is just jealous of IK I think.

fidausmani
11-Aug-2012, 07:15 AM
salim safi you are pathan but your views are bullshit i hate u,,,it look likes u dont wnt pakistan to change

Shahsawar
11-Aug-2012, 08:08 AM
Salute to Hameed Gul Sahab!!! tremendous respect for the true patriot....

Waziristan is a part of Pakistan and the Pakistanis living there have the right to know and listen to their future prime minister!!!!!

Why seclude them from the Pakistani politics?????

Winner
11-Aug-2012, 11:11 AM
Saleem Safi has a long history speaking against IK.... I personally concerned about security but We will pray for the safety of all.

usmanakbar
11-Aug-2012, 11:33 AM
poor imran: Liberal-fascists call him 'talibaan khan' and talibaan call him 'liberal khan'

saifsaif
11-Aug-2012, 12:00 PM
is sale KHABTI saleem safi ko aik SAFI ki botal peeni chahiye apna DIMAGH(I doubt he has such thing) saf kaerne ke liye.

saifsaif
11-Aug-2012, 12:02 PM
Media main 90% people are mad but this Karzai,relative(saleem safi) is AADHA *****(more dangerous than poora *****).

saadkiakaray
11-Aug-2012, 12:17 PM
safi is cia agent ,i think as well as anp supporter . i believe. through him in bin.

hussainy81
11-Aug-2012, 02:42 PM
We will go to Waziristan..INSHALLAH

MYCOUNTRY
11-Aug-2012, 07:27 PM
S.Safi,s argument are not acceptable.He says if other side of the border is Jihad then this side (in Pakistan) why it is not ,It mean he justifiy the Taliban,s idea.......Safi is just trying to be a big philospher but he is not..........His analylsis are mostly anit-Pak Army. and anti Imran Khan too...................If Taliban says,IT is Jihad in Pakistan , so why no one Alim (Deobandi/Bralvi/Shia/AhleHadees) no one give them justification..Or Taliban have much more authority on Islam then others ???? Any why Right or wrong we PTI/ Imran / Govt should negotiate with them , so Pakistan can reach a solution of the problem.......Lets pray that Allah help Imran and save him from the evil eye.

MunchyMike
11-Aug-2012, 07:45 PM
Nawaz sharif mard ban ke dikah Sher to door ki baat hai. Nawaz is a K.H.U.S.R.A!

gilanim
11-Aug-2012, 08:29 PM
Salim Safi is wrong In Afganistan the have to talk to Taliban bcas they usurped the power from Taliban there. America dislodged Taliban on false accusation..otherwise Taliban had created a safe & sound state there. So if USA leaves Afganistan Taliban are the geniuen party to regain the power & govt In Pakistan TTp has no backing from People, from Religio-political parties. TTP also targets common Pakistani & not never anything related to oppressors India or USA. See if TTP has ever targetted any American interest & see its closeness to JUI which is sitting in the lap of corrupt & ineffecient Zardari

Da Invincible
11-Aug-2012, 11:07 PM
shame on you safi, along with molana diesel and asfandyar, you continue to spoil the name of pukhtoons

yes, thats the category you belong to you dumb-wit pseudo intellectual, shame on you

for those brothers/sisters viewing this thread, he is the pukhtoon version of Najam Sethi and I am not so proud of that

ATIQ_KHAN
12-Aug-2012, 05:10 AM
Guys Salim Safi concern is valid and it is difficult to go there. I hope Imran khan do some good homework and ensure safety of peoples....our prayers are with him as we dont wanna loose him. Inshaalla all will help him.....

xecutioner
12-Aug-2012, 06:13 PM
Guys Salim Safi concern is valid and it is difficult to go there. I hope Imran khan do some good homework and ensure safety of peoples....our prayers are with him as we dont wanna loose him. Inshaalla all will help him.....

brother this is what they told Imran Khan on peshawar jalsa and quetta jalsa.. but when IK slept on container, he did this for a purpose to wipe out all the fear and to give people hope and a reason to believe in Pakistan.....

We need to pray for him as much as we can.... and yes he is doing it for muslims so that they will not kill each other...... inshaAllah my Allah will help him beucase he is doing it for a most noble cause.