PDA

View Full Version : I can't see Imran khan getting humiliated every day, I am shutting down my youtube channel..

code_decode
19-Feb-2012, 10:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSy196ExKG0

SalmanKhanN
19-Feb-2012, 10:27 AM
bhai meray.. People talked against the greatest man on Earth.. our Prophet Muhammad SAW and it is still imran khan..Imagine their were people who were against our Prophet SAW..the best man that ever lived....
lets not get disappointed and keep struggling inshAllah

cokee
19-Feb-2012, 10:34 AM
Everything u said was right unfortunately ! But closing ur chanel is like leaving imran khan in a midle of a batle. Trust ur channel is superb and it is contributing alot

GreenMaple
19-Feb-2012, 10:39 AM
Your message is very touching. Be patient; even the prophets had to face this kind of non-sense.
IK has nothing to hide and so he is not afraid to face some of the bias, sold out media anchors. The more they put him to test, the deeper his message gets delivered to people, and more people believe in him.

alibaba222
19-Feb-2012, 10:53 AM
bahi app ko pehly bhee likha tah app jazbati admi he,ager jazbat say kam ley gey tu app ka dil bar bar totay ga,app Imran khan ko dekhey wo hosla hara he ? pakistan ke seyasat he aysi he is may agey app deykhey ga oor boht koche ho ga ,abhee tu ye koche nahee

Adnan Dogar
19-Feb-2012, 10:54 AM
Absolutely right. But remember Imran Khan's War is against a "corrupt Mafia". When u are fighting against Mafia they will resist and buy people and will do false propaganda. but should know most of the people do understand the sold out media and anchors.

Adnan Dogar
19-Feb-2012, 10:55 AM
I hope after reading all those comments you will change your decision.

Unitedvstand
19-Feb-2012, 11:13 AM
@code_decode (http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?14923-code_decode)
bro don't get disheartened we all have to stand together and believe me if we the people are with IK Inshallah victory be ours its a long and dirty battle but we have to keep our spirits high keep doing what you are doing and have faith.

umairjee
19-Feb-2012, 11:37 AM
dair aya darust aya
mubarik ho jald samjh gaye

hussainy81
19-Feb-2012, 11:47 AM
u r absolutely spot on but IK will win INSHALLAH

kamranmuhammad
19-Feb-2012, 11:47 AM
NEVER GIVE UP!!!! This is what i learnt from Imran khan.

student
19-Feb-2012, 12:01 PM
ap ke khayal mai ye corrupt loog Imran khan ki tareef kerainge.. bhai criticism tu hissa hai ess jang ka.. abhi se ghabra gae.. wo kehtain hian ke ***** bhonktay rahtay hian.. kafla chalta rehta hai..

itsnotme90
19-Feb-2012, 12:51 PM
Dont close your channel all your posts are add in my favourites on youtube & your videos help alot dont close ur channel. I m watching Imran Khan from 2003 in capital talk show with hamid mir u have to give this credit to media that media gave him alot of coverage & this is how he delivered his message & today we are here now that he is about to be a prime minister so media is doing its job while i know shazeb khanzada is stupid but most of the anchors were supporting imran khan big time so dont loose hope. I always show imran khan messages or talk shows to those who are not aware of current politics at all. Trust me i m more disapointed from people when i tell them about imran khan & they hav no clue about it at all. We hav to work hard to get pakistan out of this mess. If u r tired take a break have a kit kat

desperado
19-Feb-2012, 01:13 PM
dont be dishearted and keep ur hope alive as we do, becuase its our pakistan and we have to make it right by fighting these loosers. They really want us to loose our hope and let them do what they were keep doinf from last 60 years, but now it has to be stopped and we will stop these looser by kicking there asses and we have to cast our vote and let imran come in power and its only hope for pakistan. I am never before so much alive and hope but imran gives us hope to stand on feet. My brother dont shut ur channel keep fighting because after dark night there should be dawn. so PTI zinda baad Pakistan Zinda baad.
Long live Imran khan

Raaz
19-Feb-2012, 01:31 PM
Thanks....U r intelligent... :lol:

moazzamniaz
19-Feb-2012, 02:22 PM
ساٹھ سالوں کا گند کپڑے خراب کرواۓ بغیر صاف ہونے والا نہیں

ShaadPak
19-Feb-2012, 02:44 PM
My dear brother, its time to stay strong and united. I really laugh at all those who are shouting foul. I feel how they are feeling when they are seeing their days are numbered, and these are all their last screams. So enjoy their screaming, do not get disappointed, it time to see them in pain... They are free to lighten their pain by shouting high.... thats what they can do now, they left with no option but all of them will fall. They will reap what they have sued... They are near to vanish, and let the public see them cry and scream. They are corrupt, selfish and merciless, but they will soon be destroyed...... so come on and share a laugh !!! :)

BoneBasher
19-Feb-2012, 02:48 PM
This thread makes me remember ALTAF HUSSAIN, who often comes up with the news to quit but then his supporters convince him saying ''no bhai no we need you you are our last hope'' , and after he changes his mind. that's what PTI media organiser did. come on man everybody knows that you will not close your channel, don't show that you are that immature. if you believe in IK support him until you get your goal.

staray khaatir
19-Feb-2012, 02:50 PM
You are a true fan of IK,But before losing hope u should have a look at the face of ur leader,he is out there to fight till the end.

Tahir Naeem
19-Feb-2012, 03:11 PM
Your msg is well heard but losing hope is not the answer.

remykhan
19-Feb-2012, 03:24 PM
Whoever, cares for pakistan like you, is Imran Khan, Name itself means having pain for needy and lots of love and care for the country and people. You have to beat these culprits on every front, you are doing a fine job well appreciated and you must continue your good work. Imran Khan will be a better politician after goig through these tough interviews. Politics is a very dirty business in this part of the world, you have to deal with millions of different people with different ideas. you have to be strong enough to walk over many Hanif Meerasies, there is no way you should give-up, be strong and be Imran Khan.

code_decode
19-Feb-2012, 03:25 PM
hi guys..i won't shut down the channel...what i meant to say was i am not going to fight like I use to..what's the point.whom are we fighting for...if you go and check any channel... they all are sitting their and interrogating Imran khan as he is reason of all the crisis in pakistan. watch Hasbehal..that Junaid salem he doesn't miss a chance to insult imran..no politician had ever declared their assets other than Imran ..But now Mr Junaid is asking Imran to give the income proof by year starting from 1975...seriously...
then you look at Khabarnaak. wahan pay wo marasi bethae hoay hae jo imran ki dummy buna kay us ko zaleel kurtay rehtay haen..

phirTo the point program dekh lo..us mein shahzeb khanzada sahab..Marvi memon ko insaaf delanay bethay hoayhaen aur imran ko jhota jhota bol ruhe haen.
s hi t yaar... really... i am not sure about u guys but mein to in jaisay jahilon ko moon bhi na lugaon aur yea imran ki insult...hur rooz insult..kabhi us kay bachon ko yahoodi... kabhi us kay buchon ki maan ko galian...koi shurum hai in mein... dafa kuro in sub ko..***** maro..band kur do cancer hospital.. murnay do in gureebon ko cancer say... i don't give a shi t about what is happening in Pakistan anymore...
in jahilon ki wuja say hum logon ki insult hoti hai..kabhi bin laden pukra jata hai..kabhi cricket ka joay ka ilzam...kabhi koi ilzam..hum loog yahan safaian dete phirtay haen aur yea wahan beth kay pakistan ko tabah kur ruhay haen ...f** it..i dont give a damn about anything..i won't close channel but i am least bothered..saheh kaha tha americans nay in jaisa logon kay baray mein kay yea to 5 $ pay apni maan ko baich daen...
if you watch any program in which Imran appeared all these stupid anchors will start the interview from same questions..again & again.again & again..In kay baap mein bhi himut nahen hai kay Nawaz say is turhah baat kuraen..pochaen nawaz say live program mein Hudabia paper mills pay sawal...
Zardari say live tv pay us ki sari corruption kay sawal.Recorded nahen..Live programs...They invite Imran on live TV but with Nawaz and Zardari they do recorded programs...
In logon nay political shows ka haal Punjai filmon ki turhah kur dia hai..jahan aik hi story pay 10 saal tak film bunte ruhe

remykhan
19-Feb-2012, 03:30 PM
Whoever, cares for pakistan like you, is Imran Khan, Name itself means having pain for needy and lots of love and care for the country and people. You have to beat these culprits on every front, you are doing a finr job well appreciated and you must continue your good work. Imran Khan will be a better politician after goig through thee tough interviews. Politics is a very business in this part of the world, you have to deal with millions of different people with different ideas. you have to be strong enough to walk over many Hanif Meerasies, there is no way you should give-up, be strong and be Imran Khan.

code_decode
19-Feb-2012, 03:36 PM
Hum yahan in gareebon kay lie donations ukuthi kurtay phir ruhay haen..aur wo wahan beth kay Imran ko gunda kur ruhay haen..kamal hai yaar.

Usman Sadiq
19-Feb-2012, 03:48 PM
hi guys..i won't shut down the channel...what i meant to say was i am not going to fight like I use to..what's the point.whom are we fighting for...if you go and check any channel... they all are sitting their and interrogating Imran khan as he is reason of all the crisis in pakistan. watch Hasbehal..that Junaid salem he doesn't miss a chance to insult imran..no politician had declared their assets only Imran did...and now he is saying imran should give every year starting from 1975 onwards...then you look at Khabarnaak. wahan pay wo marasi bethae hoay hae jo imran ki dummy buna kay us ko zaleel kurtay rehtay haen..phit To the point program dekh lo..us mein shahzeb khanzada sahab..Marvi memon ko insaaf delanay bethay hoayhaen aur imran ko jhota jhota bol ruhe haen.s hi t yaar... really... i am not sure about u guys but mein to in jaisay jahilon ko moon bhi na lugaon aur yea imran ki insult...hur rooz insult..kabhi us kay bachon ko yahoodi... kabhi us kay buchon ki maan ko galian...koi shurum hai in mein... dafa kuro in sub ko..***** maro..band kur do cancer hospital.. murnay do in gureebon ko cancer say... i don't give a shi t about Pakistan anymore... in jahilon ki wuja say hum logon ki insult hoti hai..kabhi bin laden pukra jata hai..kabhi cricket ka joay ka ilzam...kabhi koi ilzam..hum loog yahan safaian dete phirtay haen aur yea wahan beth kay pakistan ko tabah kur ruhay haen ...f** it..i dont give a damn about anything..i won't close channel but i am least bothered..saheh kaha tha americans nay in jaisa logon kay baray mein kay yea to 5 $ pay apni maan ko baich daen...

Pakistan ka 1 aur abbu, who thinks he understands Pakistan more than anyone.

sabirmughal
19-Feb-2012, 03:48 PM
standup stand up like a champion like a champion stand up....................I learn from my leader to fight till the last ball....u are strong person and i can understand coz its same feelings to all his lover as mine..............but we will fight till the last ball....................
we need people like u who can serve the nation in there capacity and exposing anti Imran Khan agenda...

Imran Khan zindabad

sherkhan314
19-Feb-2012, 03:58 PM
hi guys..i won't shut down the channel...what i meant to say was i am not going to fight like I use to..what's the point.whom are we fighting for...if you go and check any channel... they all are sitting their and interrogating Imran khan as he is reason of all the crisis in pakistan. watch Hasbehal..that Junaid salem he doesn't miss a chance to insult imran..no politician had ever declared their assets other than Imran ..But now Mr Junaid is asking Imran to give the income proof by year starting from 1975...seriously...
then you look at Khabarnaak. wahan pay wo marasi bethae hoay hae jo imran ki dummy buna kay us ko zaleel kurtay rehtay haen..

phirTo the point program dekh lo..us mein shahzeb khanzada sahab..Marvi memon ko insaaf delanay bethay hoayhaen aur imran ko jhota jhota bol ruhe haen.
s hi t yaar... really... i am not sure about u guys but mein to in jaisay jahilon ko moon bhi na lugaon aur yea imran ki insult...hur rooz insult..kabhi us kay bachon ko yahoodi... kabhi us kay buchon ki maan ko galian...koi shurum hai in mein... dafa kuro in sub ko..***** maro..band kur do cancer hospital.. murnay do in gureebon ko cancer say... i don't give a shi t about what is happening in Pakistan anymore...
in jahilon ki wuja say hum logon ki insult hoti hai..kabhi bin laden pukra jata hai..kabhi cricket ka joay ka ilzam...kabhi koi ilzam..hum loog yahan safaian dete phirtay haen aur yea wahan beth kay pakistan ko tabah kur ruhay haen ...f** it..i dont give a damn about anything..i won't close channel but i am least bothered..saheh kaha tha americans nay in jaisa logon kay baray mein kay yea to 5 $ pay apni maan ko baich daen...
if you watch any program in which Imran appeared all these stupid anchors will start the interview from same questions..again & again.again & again..In kay baap mein bhi himut nahen hai kay Nawaz say is turhah baat kuraen..pochaen nawaz say live program mein Hudabia paper mills pay sawal...
Zardari say live tv pay us ki sari corruption kay sawal.Recorded nahen..Live programs...They invite Imran on live TV but with Nawaz and Zardari they do recorded programs...
In logon nay political shows ka haal Punjai filmon ki turhah kur dia hai..jahan aik hi story pay 10 saal tak film bunte ruhe

@code_decode (http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?u=14923)
You are right my friend. most of the Tv anchors are doing this now. Some of them i liked, even they have turned against Khan and are firing all their guns on him.

But remember, Imran Khan zaroorat mandon ka messiah hai. TV anchors, politicians aur corrupt mafia ka nahi.

When he's elected inshALlah, he will be elected because of those needy people's prayers. NOT bcoz of shahzaib khanzada, sana bucha, junaid saleem or aftab iqbal.

Stay tough. Theres a bigger goal than this. Yeh media lota hai. Aaj zardari/nawaz/shehbaz/gillani ke saath hai. Kal ko imran khan ko praise karay ga. Dont pay attention to these "pitthoos"

itsnotme90
19-Feb-2012, 04:00 PM
Hum yahan in gareebon kay lie donations ukuthi kurtay phir ruhay haen..aur wo wahan beth kay Imran ko gunda kur ruhay haen..kamal hai yaar.

Aray bhai itnay saray log jo imran khan k sath hain us k tsunami main woh is ka proof hai k woh us ko leader mantay hain aur us ki izzat kartay hain aur us main majority ghareeb logon ki hai jo media per nahi asaktay. dont mind these media guys they are jokers why dont u understand that imran khan charity work did help people and people respect imran khan including these anchors. They dont hav morl grounds to criticize him so plz keep making videos and keep fighting with corruption for god sake. and keep donating for poor. If these anchors are being stupid what it has to do with poor people of pakistan. jab pakistan ki izzat hogi tab hamari izzat hogi. AAj canada walay indians ki family ko 3 to 6 months main visa daytay hain jab kay pakistanis ko 2 years and half main. Dont u wanna fight for this ? you can only fight for that when pakistan will have its own reputation and value in the world

Screw_driver
19-Feb-2012, 04:17 PM
code_decode IK placed an example keep striving alone from last 16 years.

Isn't that enough reply for your thread?

scumbag
19-Feb-2012, 04:29 PM
Kya huwa papu bas dar gaye , himmat haar gaye. Personally I don't agree with IK and his brand of blame game politics and mixture of hawkish foreign policy but I don't think you should be disheartened. As a supporter for a political party you should think about logical arguments why one party is better or why some policies are better or worse. You shouldn't put your faith in one man IK and treat him as a saviour because then any valid or invalid criticism of him will hurt you.

In short , this is politics. Don't give up hope. Follow policies and not personalities.

yahyakhan100
19-Feb-2012, 04:47 PM
don't quit bro this is the time to fight against these corrupt mafia. these kind of things even not effecting IK's life but he is fighting for us so plz join us back

faizu
19-Feb-2012, 05:20 PM
Dont Worry Bro .. Jab Kabhe B Tumhey Feel Hua Karey Esa To Ankhain Band Kea Karo Apni Or Kaha Karo MA KI ANKH IN LOGO KI :banana: Kuch Month He Reh Gaey Hain In Ki Kahani Khatam Honey Main :)

jawad aziz
19-Feb-2012, 05:26 PM
yeh saray kunger too Quaid-e-azam ki bhi mukhalfut kertay thay..ager loog un koo bhi choor jatay iss terha jis terha app choor rahay hoo too ajj Pakistan naa hota...sorry intazaar maray yaar...Allah sub theek ker dy gaa..in kaa time ub khutum hoo gaya hy...main bhi rooz merta hoon app ki terhaa....khoon khoolta hy in ki is terha ki batain sun ker lakin kya kurain....mari too yahi sooch hy ky "I WILL BE THE LAST PERSON TO LEAVE IMRAN KHAN"

captain
19-Feb-2012, 05:59 PM
oh man people have now made their mind. they will give him atleast one chance. so dont worry. people are not fool.

alimohsan52
19-Feb-2012, 06:12 PM
My friend please do not close your channel, I think people at the grass root level support Imran. There is a massive change coming, be patient.

I think we should have our own PTI channel

Urooj_lbw
19-Feb-2012, 06:25 PM
dil chota nahi karte, this all was well expected, is crisis ko PTI ke khilaaf bhi nipat len ge inshAllah meri jaan, what we can do, try to convince people to join PTI membership, 10$ per month is not much, we need money

Zoaib
19-Feb-2012, 07:32 PM
Before October 30th IK and PTI was not a major force in politics and presence was restricted to social media. But now that PTI is recognized as a strong force in Pakistani politics (even according to Sohail Warraich who cites an IRI report from November that PTI is 2nd party overall in Pakistan just 9 points behind PML-N) there is bound to be more media criticism against IK by other parties.

So you should expect this and it only means PTI is going on the right track and these other parties are feeling the heat. All PTI supporters should now be used to criticism from other parties's supporters and defend IK and PTI with logic on different forums. If PTI continues on the right track, organizes itself and handles its deficiency in the media (they are trying to) then none of this criticism will matter. IK has already penetrated into the hearts of the common man in Pakistan and these "live" shows have a lot to do with it. A few tough questions don't matter much in the grand scheme of things. In fact, it shows IK is not afraid of accountability and that it starts from himself on the media LIVE.

So you should keep your spirits up and continue playing what little part you can play in this movement. And also be mentally PREPARED for much more to come (as I think PML-N will ultimately come down to the same low-level propaganda that they did against IK in 97).

wellwisher
19-Feb-2012, 08:34 PM
Hope Is the only way to reach destination But the way is very hard !

sirimran
19-Feb-2012, 08:59 PM
Dear friend if u really are the soldier of Sir Imran Khan then never ever give up...U know what imran khan is a source of inspiration for us....we will defend him at any platform...Even i get hurt when he is humiliated...But if u closely study imran khan's life, he is used to all these kind of allegations and jokes....Plz change ur mind....Sooner or later pakistan will change...u r the sign of change, if u step back then............be there for imran khan if u truly consider him a LEGEND.............Will hear from u soon with soon amazing and inspirational videos

Scorpion
22-Feb-2012, 01:39 AM

Jub aap inqalaab ka naam par choroun, ghundoun or jahiloun ko is muqadass kaam ma shamil karo gay tu phir isi tara baisti ho gi . . . .

jutt veans
02-May-2012, 02:59 AM
We all youngsters Are with Imran Khan And Pti we never let you go down(inshallah). Pti Zindabad Pakistan Paindabad.